必记短语
  1.在五月十日  _________________  2.独自在家       ____________________
  3.看到许多烟  _________________  4.跑到外面         ___________________
  5.来自隔壁    _________________  6.79岁的孙太太    ___________________
  7.在厨房     __________________  8.伤了她的腿      ___________________
  精彩视点 ﹍﹍ 重要问题学法指导
  1、on 10th may, zhang hua was at home alone. 五月十日,张华独自在家。
  alone 单独,独自  alone=by oneself
  eg. i can finish the work _________.(同义句)
  i can finish the work _______ ____________.
  2、suddenly,h e heard someone shout ing ‘fire! fire!’突然,他听到有人大叫“失火了!失 火了!”
  hear sb.doing sth. “听到某人正在做某事”,
  hear sb.do sth“听到某人做某事”,表示 动作经常发生或听到动作发生的全过程。
  类似词组有:
  see/watch/find sb. doing sth.“看见/观看/发现某人正在做某事”
  see/watch/find sb. do sth. “看见/观看/发现某人做某事”, 动作经常发生或看见/观看/发现动作发生的全过程。
  eg.⑴ can you hear someone _____________(sing) in the classroom?
  ⑵ i saw him ___________(run) into a hospital yesterday.
  ⑶ the mother watched her son __________(play) on the ground.
  (4)i see her ________(wear) a red coat every day.
  3、the 79-year-old mrs sun 七十九岁的孙奶奶
  eg. ⑴ mrs sun is ______ ________ _ ______.孙奶奶79岁了。
  ⑵ 一颗十米高的树 a ________________ tree
  ⑶ 一个八岁的男孩 an _______________ boy
  4、he put out the fire with a blanket and helped mrs sun out.
  他用毯子扑灭了火,帮助孙奶奶逃了出来。
  5、he was in hospital for two months.他在医院住了两个月。
  in hospital 意为“(生病)住院”, 其中没有任何冠词;
  in the/a hospital 表示“在医院”,意为“去医院看望某人或在医院工作等”。
  ⑴ 他的爸爸在一家医院工作。
  his father works_______ ______ _ ____________.
  课堂检测
  一.必记短语
  1.此刻       __________________  2.听到有人大叫   ___________________
  3.两个月    ___________________  4.向……泼水     ____________________
  5.用毯子扑灭火________________   6.住院          ____________________
  7.互相帮助 ___________________   8.小心火        ____________________
  二.用所给词的适当形式填空。
  1 . i _______(can) not ride  a bike when i w as ten.
  2. look! can you see some smoke_______ ___(come) from mr sun’s flat.
  3.let him ________ _(do) his homework by ____________(him). don’t teach him.
  4..she likes _________(collect) stamps.
  5.the old man died quickly without _____ ______(say) a word.
  6.lots of ___________(visit) came to see her. they _________(bring)flowers and cards to her.
  7.i often hear her _________(sing) in the next room.
  8.he rushed into his room and ______(put) out the fire with a blanket.
  9.the traffic here is very__________(danger) for children.
  10.a person can have many ________(ability)
  三.选择题。
  1.he helped the old lady ____  the fire.
  a.off          b.to             c.into           d.out of
  2.when there’s a fire, we can ____ with a wet blanket.
  a.put off it      b. put it off      c.put out it       d. .put it out
  3.he is only a ____boy.
  a.five years old  b. five -year -old  c five-years old.   d. five-years-old
  4.look!there comes____ smoke from the kitchen.
  a.lot of        b.lots            c.a lot of         d.a lot
  5.______ strong man your friend is!
  a.what        b.what a          c.how          d.how a
  6.zhang li was born ____ february 2nd.
  a.in          b.on              c.at            d.to
  7.--_______ did you stay in hospital?  ----two months.
  a.how        b.how much       c.how long     d.how often.
7B Unit 5 Reading 教学案 篇2  教学内容
  7b unit 4 reading 2
  课型
  新授课  
  教学目标
  1.to summarize key points of a story by sequencing statements 2.to identify key events and infer general meaning 3.to do the exercises correctly and read the text fluently
  教学重难点
  1. 一般过去式的变化 2. 重点词语的用法
  教学方法
  讲授法  练习法
  教具准备
  课件
  教学步骤
  教师活动
  学生活动
  个性化补充
  step 1 revisionreview the text through the questions:1.are you afraid of the ghost? who heard the whisper?2.what do millie and amy love to do in the park?3.why were they frightened?4.whom did they run into on their way?
  step2 presentationask the students to fill in the blanks according to the text.on their way, they ____ _____andy.millie ____andy everything. andy ____ ____the park, _____beside the tree, he _____a whisper____the bush, he ____carefully. he ______a little cat, it ______a whisper.he _____the little cat ______a box.he ______the little cat_____ millie and amythey ______ the ‘ghost’.they ______the little cat ____the animal center. millie and amy _____ _____the park again.retelling competitionwent to, stood beside, listened carefully,         heard the whisper, looked behind and heard another, searched carefully, said to,            found, put into, opened and showedlanguage points:1. as usualeg), last sunday, mr wang went fishing as usual.2.       distinguish ‘whisper, sound, noise, andvoice’   whisper   v.&n.eg) xiao wang whispered something in xiao ming’s ear.mary spoke in a whisper.sound  n.&v.  eg) can you hear the sound of the piano?it sounds great.noise  n.  eg) don’t make any noises in the classroom.voice  n. eg) ms wu has a sweet and soft voice.3.frightened & afraidbe frightenedeg) don’t be frightened.a frightened girl is crying.be afraid (that )   be afraid of sth eg) she is afraid of snakes.be afraid to do stheg) i am afraid to jump into the water.4. on one’s way to a placeon their way to place5. say to oneself6. take care of =look after7. not ….any more =not ……any longer= no longereg) i am not afraid of tigers any more. =i am not afraid of tigers any longer. =i am no longer afraid of tigers.step 3 practicetranslation:a. 他像往常一样去上学。b.我听到有人低声说话,但一转身,什么也没看见。c. 听到奇怪的声响,我很害怕。e. 请多告诉我一点关于你们学校的事情。f. 在照片里,她站在妈妈的旁边.g. 当他仔细搜索了自己的房间后,他对自己说:“我找不到它了.”step 4 homeworkread the passage.recite the new words.finish the exercise.通过问题设置带领学生回忆所学文章,并为下面的字词句学习打下伏笔。通过课文改编的一个缺词填空来引导学生注意一般过去式的形式变化。通过给出关键词让学生复述课文,一方面帮助他们梳理思路,二来引导他们学会使用过去式。对本课中出现的重点短语进行详细讲解,并通过举例让学生能清楚理解并会用。通过汉译英练习了解学生掌握情况。布置家庭作业组织语言回答与课文相关问题。根据短文填空,并能通过观察发现所填词的规律。用所给的提示词来复述课文,注意一般过去时的使用。认真聆听老师的讲解,并能举一反三。用本节课所学内容来翻译句子,注意短语和时态的正确使用。
  作业设计
  1.       背诵所学新单词和短语。 2.       完成相关练习。
  板书设计
  unit4 reading 2 1. as usual2. whisper   v.&n.      sound  n.&v.  noise  n.    voice  n. 3.frightened & afraidbe frightened   be afraid (that )   be afraid of sth   be afraid to do sth4. on one’s way to a place5. say to oneself6. take care of =look after7. not ….any more =not ……any longer= no longer
  教学反思
  【当堂巩固】(经过学习,你一定更好地掌握了本课内容吧?来试试你的身手吧!)一、翻译词组1乘火箭____________     2转身______________     3.不寻常的事___________________4.在我回家的路上____________________      5.朝树后看____________________________6.发出象低语的声音____________________    7. 自言自语___________________________8.照顾____________________________        9下个星期天__________________________10.把你的眼睛睁着__________________       11.在同时_____________________________12从地球旅行去月球___________________________二、改错题1. he was frightened when he listened the whisper. ________2. sudden, they found the way to the shop. ________3. they are cleaning the classroom as usually________4. do you want o buy something strange? ________5. on their way to home ,they met andy________6. they could not see nothing  in the bushes. ________7. what happen with you ? ________8. i turned around and saw unusual something. ________三、翻译句子。1.他昨天在回家的路上发现路上有只小白狗,然后他把它带回了家。_______________________________________2.那只猫非常虚弱。_______________________________________3.当它喵喵叫时,发出像低语一样的_______________________________________4.他们转过身去,发现了一些重要东西_______________________________________ 四、单项选择1. fish sleep with their eyes _________.a. open        b. opened       c. closed      d. close2. everybody is __________ in the _______ story.a. interesting  interested          b. interested   interestingc. interested   interested          d. interesting   interesting3. the trip is _______. we have great ________.a. fun, funny      b. funny,  funny      c. fun, fun    d. funny, fun4. on their way __________, they were very happy.a. to home       b. home         c. to the home.5. please be _________ of the dog. look after your sister ________.a. carefully, carefully    b. careful, carefully   c. carefully,  careful6. the little cat __________ a sound _________ a whisper.a. made, like     b. make, like    c. makes, as7. please help me ________ my english.a. with         b. in             c. on8. _________ a bag on the back, the boy got on the bus.a. has         b with       c. there are     d. be9. --- will you come to the party next sunday?  --- ________. i will be on business in shanghai by then.a.i think so.      b. i’d like to.      c. i’m afraid so          d. i’m afraid not10. he is hungry now because he came to school ________ breakfast.a. with      b. not eat      c. not have     d. without11. i have ________ to tell you.a. anything important b. something important c. important something  d. everything importantvocabulary【自学探究】一、预习本课的单词,弄清他们的词义和词性,把不会读的单词写下来__________________________________________________________二、一起来想想crazy的用法吧。  a. be crazy about/on.表示“醉心于”“痴迷于”   he is crazy on/about skiing .他痴迷于滑雪。b.be crazy for sth .表示“渴望某物”;be crazy for sb.表示“迷恋某人”。如:他渴望有一台电脑。_______________________________三、通过预习,你能说出be fond of 后面接什么吗?_______________________四、翻译词组。1. 痴迷于…___________ 2. 喜欢…____________3. 一个努力学习的学生__________4. (狗)朝…叫______________________ 5. 把他叫醒_____________________________
                         推荐阅读:
  • 7B Unit 4 Reading 2教学案
  • 7B Unit 5 Reading (2)教学案
  • 彭德怀和他的大黑骡子导学案(精选2篇)
  • 《新闻两则》导学案(通用13篇)
  • 《学会查“无字词典”》教学案例(精选15篇)
  • 不妨“将一军”——《彭德怀和他的大黑骡子》教学案例(精选14篇)
  • 学案教学设计
  • 教学案例与反思
  • 教学案例反思

7B Unit 5 Reading 教学案(精选2篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.