查看: 16|回复: 0

一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-16 01:19:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
>一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦(通用20篇)
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇1  computer, books, films and climbing moutains are my favourite.
  i have been a class president for nearly 4 years, and i also have been an interpreter at dalian garment fair for puter is hp, so i have a better yself briefly.i am 26 years old,born in shandong province .(general introduction)
  i capable of more responsibilities, so i decided to change my job. and in august ,i left qingdao to beijing and activity)
  i think i''m a good team player and i''m a person of great honesty to others. also i am able to the chance.
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇2  Good Morning !
  My nameis Wu Yi--uan. I am years old, and I am a fifth grade student.
  I have many hobbies. I like drawing and I can drawvery well, which get a lot of praise from my teachers and friends. I likeorts, such as dancing, skating, biking and playing badminton. I often play badmintonwith my sisters and we have a great fun together. I love music, eecially thepop music, which makes me feel rela--. I love English, too. I hope I can travelall over the world one day.
  I have manyfriends. I often study and play with Ke Jingqi and Zhu Si huai. Sometimes, wego to bookstore or supermarket together. We are so happy when we are together. Ilove my friends and they love me, too.
  That'sall! Thank you for your attention.
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇3  My name is ________. I am graduatefrom ________ seniorhigh school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father puter company. And my mother is a house learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I e from DLUFL and my major is english special lised in business.
  Computer, books, films and climbing moutains are my favourite.
  I have been a class president for nearly 4 years, and I also have been an interpreter at Dalian Garment Fair for tputer is HP, so I have a better way to recgonize HP.
  I believe that it would be a challenge and a chance for me to be a HP man.
  That's all ,Thank you so much!
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇4  Hello, everybody! I'm light Hao, year old, I was April 30, 1997 born.
  I long not too high, but also not too short. I am a little fat, but my big ears, big ears, but not good, for example, one winter, I'll crack a small hole in the ear, really feel good! My eyes were small, but the vision is good, two eyes it is 5.2.
  I am a cheerful little boy, a class, I play on and the students laugh. Many of my friends, for example, to-day Chen, Zhang Zhiyuan, Liu Jiawei ... ...
  I have an elder sister, 7 years old than me, this year the sophomore, and learn well, so we a total of four people.
  My hobbies are drawing, reading. Some of my family I draw sketches, the wall of my room in addition to maps, print out the pictures, mostly paintings, showing how much I like the sketch of it! I have a lot of books, such as: Harry. Potter 1,2,3, The Complete Works of Sherlock Holmes, Andrew's game ... ...
  My study also good for a school organization the Young Pioneers minister. But in this new semester I have to work harder for the job learning to every success, further!
  I am now in the new class, there are a lot of students do not know, do not know me, you should know me under it!
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇5  I am  and I am 12 years old. my favorite sports include basketball, swim and football. one of my favorite stars is liu xiang because he is the fastest runner in the world and a pride of our country.
  I have love fruits like watermelon, grapes, banana, and so forth. when I have time, I like watching tv, playing games on my computer, surfing the web, and reading. I have a lot of friends and we often play football together.
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇6  Dear President Hu, I graduated from Hebei North University with a bachelor's degree in financial management. During the University, I studied finance and accounting related knowledge, such as financial accounting, financial management, cost accounting, statistics, tax law, economic law and other related courses.
  During the University, he won the national inspirational scholarship, the second-class scholarship at the university level and other honors. He was familiar with financial related knowledge, and obtained five certificates such as accounting qualification certificate, primary accounting qualification, securities practice qualification and marketing manager assistant. He hopes to apply what he has learned and combine practice with theory. I have strong learning ability and hard-working characteristics. I can quickly integrate into the new environment and hope to get a job suitable for me.
  I will take my work seriously and try my best to make continuous progress.
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇7  Good morning.
  I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is , 24. I come from Xuzhou.
  我很高兴能在这里参加面试。先让我自我介绍。我名字是* * *,24岁。我从徐州来。
  I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co, in teh general clerical work of the office.
  本人曾经在兄弟贸易公司服务三年,担任会计工作,现仍在职中。
  In my professional knowledge and ability: love this profession and devote great enthusiasm, through solid learning " basic accounting ", " cost accounting ", " financial accounting ", " management accounting " and other subjects, I know that the future is in computer network times, therefore, I learned a variety of computer software application and operation, skilled computer assembly, independent exclude computer faults.
  我在业务知识和能力方面:热爱本专业并投入了极大的'热情,通过扎实学习《基础会计学》、 《成本会计》、《财务会计》、《管理会计》等各门课程,我深知未来是计算机网络时代,因此,我自学了多种计算机软件应用与操作,能够熟练地进行计算机的组装,独立排除计算机的各种故障。
  Financial accounting is a practical very strong discipline, as an accountant, I have been to the " Yizhuanduoneng, full-scale development " strict demands on themselves, I hope that in the accounting job, can fully reflect their own director, for the company to create more value.
  财务会计是一门实务操作性很强的学科,作为一名财务人员,我一直以“一专多能,全面发展”严格要求自己,我希望在这次的会计求职中,能充分体现出自己的所长,来为公司创造出更多的价值所在。
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇8  I am calm and independent; Strong abstract thinking ability; Like logical analysis and reasoning, and consider problems rationally and comprehensively; Have certain leadership ability and be good at spreading their views to others; Be patient and friendly.
  He is good at sorting data and has many years of eperience in Taobao. Familiar with a variety of special promotion platforms, hoping to engage in logical and creative work. Good at sorting data.
  I am enthusiastic, practical and self-motivated. Strong organization and management ability. Work conscientiously and responsibly, and have the courage to undertake tasks and responsibilities. Good team spirit. Willing and willing to take the initiative to learn new knowledge under the condition of completing the work. I have a strong curiosity and thirst for knowledge in the field of marketing. If I can't engage in this industry, I also hope to learn eperience on a mature platform.
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇9  Honourable Judges,Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon/morning! I have been falling in love with Japanese/ Russian since my girlhood. When I hear someone is talking Japanese/Russian, I am intoxicated with the sound as I was listening to music. It's my dream to master this language for many years. I am glad to have this chance to realize my dream. Big brothers and big sisters who had been in colleges told me that study is actually to acquire the ability of learning. And I believe that I have the power. I am not a frivolous, lazy, fickle man! On the contrary I have discipline and faith and I dot the I 's and cross the t 's while doing the work. After systematic learning, I believe that one day I can communicate with other people freely in Japanese/Russian and be proud of it. Give me a chance, you will get a surprise. Thank you!
  各位考官大家好:我从小就喜欢日语(俄语),每当我听别人说日语(俄语)的时候就好像在听一首悦耳动听的歌曲,那样的让我陶醉,能够灵活掌握这门语言是我多年的梦想。我很高兴今天拥有了能够实现这一梦想的机会。走过大学路的大哥哥大姐姐曾告诉我,学习其实是在学习一种学习的能力,我相信我自己具备这一学习能力。我不飘,不浮,不躁,不懒。做事踏实,执著,对待学习一丝不苟。我相信经过系统深入的学习之后,有一天我会应用自如的使用它来与人交流,沟通,并以此而感到骄傲和自豪。给我一个机会,我会还您一个惊喜!谢谢。
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇10  ream, it is a fantastic word! i like it! everyone has a dream, so do i. we can’t do anything without dream!
  i like wild animals. tiger, elephant, panda, polar bear, koala and dolphin! they are so lovely! there are so many animals live in the wild! i like them!but many wild animals are facing the danger of e-tinction. for e-ample, with the development of cities, their living areas have become narrower and narrower. many of the wild animals, now are confronted with food crisis. at the same time, man is killing them just for getting their fur, skin, teeth and meat.
  protect them, protect our resources of ecology too. all of us should realize that the loss of any species is the loss of ourself. killing wild animals certain is prohibited. we should say “no!”to leather clothing. we should say “no!” to eat them. we should set up many national parks as wild life. let them live there, happy and safe.
  wild animals and us are member of the planet!
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇11  Hello everyone, I go to school in  middle school in Beijing. Our school uniforms are not good-looking. They are all blue, so they are very easy to recognize. At first glance, they are middle school students. My advantage is that I love to move. Every morning I go outside to exercise, run, play the horizontal bar, etc. Therefore, my physical education in school is particularly good, and my study is beyond doubt. I have never scored 90 points in the math exam, and my English is also good. Therefore, my face is always filled with the expression of joy.
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇12  hello,everyone ! my name is .
  i am from this worderful city, . i live in a beautifui estate,in a cosy home with my parents.
  i think english and reading are great,but i prefer drawing,especially [i'spe?0?6?0?5li] drawing rabbits.
  because i once raised rabbits, i think they are cute.
  so i draw a lot of rabbits in my picture book. they have long swords, firearms , and horses.
  i like to draw rabbit armies, because i think they are so cool.
  thank you for listening to my speech,have a good day!
  大家好!
  我是,我的英语名字叫。
  我来自一个这个美丽城市——。我住在一个美丽的城市,在一个温馨的`家和我的父母。
  我觉得英语和阅读很好,但我更喜欢画画,尤其喜欢画兔子。
  因为我曾经养过兔子,它们很可爱。
  因此,我在我的连环画系列里里画了大量的兔子,它们有长刀,有火枪,还有战马。
  我喜欢画兔子军团,因为我认为他们很酷。
  谢谢你们听我的演讲,有一个美好的一天!
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇13  My name is Jin Lei. I was twelve years old this year in June 1, 20_, a special day.
  Now it is a student in class four in grade seven. Now there is 150cm, under the oppression of my sister 170cm, I want to work hard.
  I am a quiet boy in a lively time, and I like to be friends with direct and lively people. My temper is a bit weird, and it's probably because I'm a Gemini - a double character constellation.
  I have a lot of hobbies, such as: sleeping, watching TV, playing computer... My sister said I was not proper, and I slowly liked reading and listening to music. I am also a long handsome boy, big eyes, curved eyebrows. My body is not very much, the most prominent is my long lashes. I have a lot of curiosity about the beginning of junior high school life, and I feel new to everyone around me. I hope to get along with them in these three years. I work hard to learn a good result, give myself a good explanation, not let myself have regrets.
  This is me, a lively, frank and frank I, hoping that you can understand me and be friends with me.
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇14  Good afternoon and nice to see you at this sunny afternoon.
  I am very glad to be here for interview.
  My name is YYX . I come from DLUFL and my major is english special lised in business.
  Computer, books, films and climbing moutains are my favourite.
  I have been a class president for nearly 4 years, and I also have been an interpreter at Dalian Garment Fair for twice.
  I think all these exprience and my responsibility, creating thinking and passion would make me qualify for this job.
  And what's more, my laptop computer is HP, so I have a better way to recgonize HP.
  I believe that it would be a challenge and a chance for me to be a HP man.
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇15  Everybody is good, I was young in the! Very glad to come to your company for an interview today!
  I am 26 years old this year, graduated from the Hunan Vocational College of Engineering Department of information engineering, School of information management professionals! Graduated in 20xx to now almost 5 years, I used to be a programmer, network maintenance, testing and so on work! I hope your company can give me a chance! Thank you.
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇16  Good morning Everybody:
  My name is X X X. I am nine years old.I’m in Class Seven Grade Four. I like drawing, singing and playing computer games. Every Sunday I play computer games with my father. My father is a teacher . I have a happy family. I love my father ,my mother.Do you like me?Thank you very much.
  大家早上好!
  我的名字叫。我今年九岁。我来自四年级七班。我喜欢画画、唱歌以及玩电脑游戏。每个周末我和我的爸爸玩电脑游戏。我的爸爸是一名老师。我有一个幸福的家庭。我爱我的爸爸,我的妈妈。你们喜欢我吗?非常感谢!
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇17  My name is Susan. I'm 12 years old.My favorite subject is Math.
  Because I think it's difficult but funny.I like green very much.I often play volleyball after school.I think it's interesting .I like playing the violin and the piano.My favorite day is Sunday.Because in that day I don't go to school.
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇18  I am Peter.Usually a lot of my hobbies,such as skating,playing 356 Didesmococcus feather,draw,watch extra-curricular book,watch TV and so on,so my life is very rich extra-curricular.
  Ago is a more introverted person,I have very few words,only and I am very good friends to so many before,but after school at the time of my personality to change slowly,and not,as previously Like very few words,and students are also very harmonious relationship. In fact,since childhood I dare not interested in English,so my English very poor,then let us hear English,introduce myself,I really do not know how to do,nervous for some time,so I think in the future of English class can have more understanding of English can have more interest in English.Families are.Usually a lot of my hobbies,such as skating,playing 356 Didesmococcus feather,draw,watch extra-curricular book,watch TV and so on,so my life is very rich extra-curricular.Ago is a more introverted person,I have very few words,only and I am very good friends to so many before,but after school at the time of my personality to change slowly,and not,as previously Like very few words,and students are also very harmonious relationship.
  I think noting is difficult if you put your heart into it,so I can say will make my English be nice in future. Thank you!
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇19  Hello everyone.I would like to introduce myself to you .My name is ,and it was my 23th birthday yesterday.I graduated from  university just now.My major is english.I can speak english with fluency and accuracy.
  You know ,english plays an inportant role in the world ,the children in kingdergaten could learn to speak english in advance.In addition,swimming and playing basketball is my favoritesports.And I an also good at playing guitar and piano.I am an outing person.I believe that i will get along well with children,I will be patient with them.And try my best to love them.I would be your best choice.THANK YOU.
一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦 篇20  eachers,good afternoon. Allow me to briefly talk about myself. My name is - Xianning graduated from the south gate of the private secondary schools. Tourism now studying at the school in Hubei Province. Studying hotel management professional. I was a character,cheerful girl,so my hobbies is extensive. Sporty. In my spare time likes playing basketball, table tennis,volleyball,skating. When a person like the Internet at home,or a personal stereo. Not like too long immersed in the world of books,and family members have told me,Laoyijiege is the best. Talking about my family,then I will talk about my family has. Only three people my family , my grandmother , grandfather and my own. My grandfather is a engineer,I am very severely on peacetime,the Church me a lot. Grandma is a very kindly for the elderly,care for my life in every possible way. Therefore,I have no parents in their care,childhood and growth were full of joy. I like this hotel management professional,because I like to live in a strict order of the management environment. I have my professional self-confidence and hope,as long as the efforts will be fruitful,this is my motto. Since I chose this profession,I will follow this path,effort,perseverance path. Thank you teachers. I finished presentation.
                         推荐阅读:
  • 一分钟英语自我介绍(精选21篇)
  • 2023一分钟英语自我介绍(精选18篇)
  • 一分钟英语自我介绍优秀(精选16篇)
  • 一分钟英语自我介绍范文(精选20篇)
  • 一分钟英语自我介绍(精选19篇)
  • 一分钟英语自我介绍(精选22篇)
  • 一分钟英语自我介绍
  • 两分钟英语自我介绍
  • 三分钟英语自我介绍

一分钟英语自我介绍 集锦(通用20篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.