查看: 10|回复: 0

有关的英语演讲稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-16 01:15:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
>有关的英语演讲稿(精选21篇)
有关的英语演讲稿 篇1  Ladies and Gentlemen , Good afternoon! I?m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “youth”. I hope you will like it , and found the importance in your youth so that more cherish it.
  First I want to ask you some questions:
  1、 Do you know what is youth?
  2、 How do you master your youth?
  Youth
  Youth is not a time of life, it is a state of mind ; it is not rosy cheeks , red lips and supple knees, it is a matter of the emotions : it is the freshness ; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life .
  Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity of the appetite , for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20 . Nobody grows old merely by a number of years . We grow old by deserting our ideals.
  Years wrinkle the skin , but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul . Worry , fear , self –distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust .
  Whether 60 of 16 , there is in every human being ?s heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing childlike appetite of what?s next and the joy of the game of living . In the center of your heart and my heart there?s a wireless station : so long as it receives messages of beauty , hope ,cheer, courage and power from men and from the infinite, so long as you are young .
  When the aerials are down , and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you are grown old ,even at 20 , but as long as your aerials are up ,to catch waves of optimism , there is hope you may die young at 80.
  That?s all !
  Thank you!
  女士们,先生们,下午好!我?我很高兴能站在这里给你一个简短的演讲。今天我的主题是“青春”。我希望你会喜欢它,并发现在你的年轻人的重要性,让更多的珍惜它。
  首先我想问你一些问题:
  1你知道什么是青春吗?
  2,你如何掌握你的`青春?
  青年
  青春不是生命的时候,它是一种精神状态;它不是红润的脸颊、红润的嘴唇和柔软的膝盖,它是一种情绪的物质:它是新鲜的;它是生命深处的新鲜。
  青春意味着勇气驱走怯懦气贯长虹,冒险战胜安逸。这往往存在于一个60岁以上的男子,比一个20岁的男孩。没有人会变老,只是靠一些年。不思进取。
  岁月在皮肤上起皱纹,但放弃热情则会使灵魂起皱。忧虑,恐惧,自我不信任扭曲了心灵,把精神变成了尘土。
  16的60,在每个人都有?心奇迹的诱惑惑,孩童般天真久盛不衰的什么?下一步和生活中的快乐。在你的心和我的心在那里?是一个无线电台:只要它接收来自人类和无限的美好、希望、欢乐、勇气和力量的信息,只要你年轻。
  当天线倒塌时,你的心灵蒙上玩世不恭的霜雪和悲观厌世的冰凌,那么你已经老了,甚至在20,但只要你竖起天线,捕捉乐观的信号,你就有希望在80岁死去。
  那?都是!
  谢谢你!
有关的英语演讲稿 篇2  What we cannot afford to lose
  We cannot lose innovation
  There is a wonderful word which expresses the most original motions and desires among human-beings. With solving any kind of imperfections, our world has moved ahead. This is the word “innovation” that we cannot afford to lose.
  We chicaned every detail of the innovation. Thousands years before, we created fire when we took a stone to knock another one. Since Han Dynasty, four great inventions had been created and it is one of the greatest signs that China become to the ancient civilized country. And nowadays, thousands of software, products, architectures and public facilities have upgraded more than that about 100 years ago. So how did these happen? What will you do if you are not satisfied with your tools anymore? What will you do if old mode cannot afford to develop in a company? There is no doubt that we should innovate no matter where we are and what we do. Not because of the design itself, but actually for its intended purpose.
  If there was no Apple, everyone could not imagine how to contact others easily and enjoy a better Internet surfing.
  If there was no Microsoft, perhaps we still worked in a dim office and duplicate some troublesome documents. If there was no Newton, and no theory of gravity, maybe I will win the Nobel Prize like Newton rather than just standing here. I have heard that three apple changed the world. The first one seduced Eve. The second one awakened Newton. The third one was in the hands of Steve Jobs. We sort of think the innovation of the world began with apple. I imagine lots of people want to become another Newton or Jobs right now with just one hand to change the world, right? Have the innovation to follow your heart. It somehow already reflects what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
  Via questioning, we can start to innovate. Via innovating, we can start to create better lives. No innovation, no improvement. No improvement, no success. And no success, no civilization. Now, our time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life! Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice! Don't let yourself down! It is the innovation that we cannot afford to lose!
有关的英语演讲稿 篇3  They must see Americans as strange liberators. The Vietnamese people proclaimed their own independence in 1954 -- in 1945 rather -- after a combined French and Japanese occupation and before the communist revolution in China. They were led by Ho Chi Minh. Even though they quoted the American Declaration of Independence in their own document of freedom, we refused to recognize them. Instead, we decided to support France in its reconquest of her former colony. Our government felt then that the Vietnamese people were not ready for independence, and we again fell victim to the deadly Western arrogance that has poisoned the international atmosphere for so long. With that tragic decision we rejected a revolutionary government seeking self-determination and a government that had been established not by China -- for whom the Vietnamese have no great love -- but by clearly indigenous forces that included some communists. For the peasants this new government meant real land reform, one of the most important needs in their lives.
  For nine years following 1945 we denied the people of Vietnam the right of independence. For nine years we vigorously supported the French in their abortive effort to recolonize Vietnam. Before the end of the war we were meeting eighty percent of the French war costs. Even before the French were defeated at Dien Bien Phu, they began to despair of their reckless action, but we did not. We encouraged them with our huge financial and military supplies to continue the war even after they had lost the will. Soon we would be paying almost the full costs of this tragic attempt at recolonization.
  After the French were defeated, it looked as if independence and land reform would come again through the Geneva Agreement. But instead there came the United States, determined that Ho should not unify the temporarily divided nation, and the peasants watched again as we supported one of the most vicious modern dictators, our chosen man, Premier Diem. The peasants watched and cringed as Diem ruthlessly rooted out all opposition, supported their extortionist landlords, and refused even to discuss reunification with the North. The peasants watched as all this was presided over by United States' influence and then by increasing numbers of United States troops who came to help quell the insurgency that Diem's methods had aroused. When Diem was overthrown they may have been happy, but the long line of military dictators seemed to offer no real change, especially in terms of their need for land and peace.
  The only change came from America, as we increased our troop commitments in support of governments which were singularly corrupt, inept, and without popular support. All the while the people read our leaflets and received the regular promises of peace and democracy and land reform. Now they languish under our bombs and consider us, not their fellow Vietnamese, the real enemy. They move sadly and apathetically as we herd them off the land of their fathers into concentration camps where minimal social needs are rarely met. They know they must move on or be destroyed by our bombs.
  So they go, primarily women and children and the aged. They watch as we poison their water, as we kill a million acres of their crops. They must weep as the bulldozers roar through their areas preparing to destroy the precious trees. They wander into the hospitals with at least twenty casualties from American firepower for one Vietcong-inflicted injury. So far we may have killed a million of them, mostly children. They wander into the towns and see thousands of the children, homeless, without clothes, running in packs on the streets like animals. They see the children degraded by our soldiers as they beg for food. They see the children selling their sisters to our soldiers, soliciting for their mothers.
  What do the peasants think as we ally ourselves with the landlords and as we refuse to put any action into our many words concerning land reform? What do they think as we test out our latest weapons on them, just as the Germans tested out new medicine and new tortures in the concentration camps of Europe? Where are the roots of the independent Vietnam we claim to be building? Is it among these voiceless ones?
  We have destroyed their two most cherished institutions: the family and the village. We have destroyed their land and their crops. We have cooperated in the crushing of the nation's only noncommunist revolutionary political force, the unified Buddhist Church. We have supported the enemies of the peasants of Saigon. We have corrupted their women and children and killed their men.
  Now there is little left to build on, save bitterness. Soon the only solid physical foundations remaining will be found at our military bases and in the concrete of the concentration camps we call "fortified hamlets." The peasants may well wonder if we plan to build our new Vietnam on such grounds as these. Could we blame them for such thoughts? We must speak for them and raise the questions they cannot raise. These, too, are our brothers.
  Perhaps a more difficult but no less necessary task is to speak for those who have been designated as our enemies. What of the National Liberation Front, that strangely anonymous group we call "VC" or "communists"? What must they think of the United States of America when they realize that we permitted the repression and cruelty of Diem, which helped to bring them into being as a resistance group in the South? What do they think of our condoning the violence which led to their own taking up of arms? How can they believe in our integrity when now we speak of "aggression from the North" as if there were nothing more essential to the war? How can they trust us when now we charge them with violence after the murderous reign of Diem and charge them with violence while we pour every new weapon of death into their land? Surely we must understand their feelings, even if we do not condone their actions. Surely we must see that the men we supported pressed them to their violence. Surely we must see that our own computerized plans of destruction simply dwarf their greatest acts.
  How do they judge us when our officials know that their membership is less than twenty-five percent communist, and yet insist on giving them the blanket name? What must they be thinking when they know that we are aware of their control of major sections of Vietnam, and yet we appear ready to allow national elections in which this highly organized political parallel government will not have a part? They ask how we can speak of free elections when the Saigon press is censored and controlled by the military junta. And they are surely right to wonder what kind of new government we plan to help form without them, the only party in real touch with the peasants. They question our political goals and they deny the reality of a peace settlement from which they will be excluded. Their questions are frighteningly relevant. Is our nation planning to build on political myth again, and then shore it up upon the power of new violence?
  Here is the true meaning and value of compassion and nonviolence, when it helps us to see the enemy's point of view, to hear his questions, to know his assessment of ourselves. For from his view we may indeed see the basic weaknesses of our own condition, and if we are mature, we may learn and grow and profit from the wisdom of the brothers who are called the opposition.
  So, too, with Hanoi. In the North, where our bombs now pummel the land, and our mines endanger the waterways, we are met by a deep but understandable mistrust. To speak for them is to explain this lack of confidence in Western words, and especially their distrust of American intentions now. In Hanoi are the men who led the nation to independence against the Japanese and the French, the men who sought membership in the French Commonwealth and were betrayed by the weakness of Paris and the willfulness of the colonial armies. It was they who led a second struggle against French domination at tremendous costs, and then were persuaded to give up the land they controlled between the thirteenth and seventeenth parallel as a temporary measure at Geneva. After 1954 they watched us conspire with Diem to prevent elections which could have surely brought Ho Chi Minh to power over a united Vietnam, and they realized they had been betrayed again. When we ask why they do not leap to negotiate, these things must be remembered.
  Also, it must be clear that the leaders of Hanoi considered the presence of American troops in support of the Diem regime to have been the initial military breach of the Geneva Agreement concerning foreign troops. They remind us that they did not begin to send troops in large numbers and even supplies into the South until American forces had moved into the tens of thousands.
  Hanoi remembers how our leaders refused to tell us the truth about the earlier North Vietnamese overtures for peace, how the president claimed that none existed when they had clearly been made. Ho Chi Minh has watched as America has spoken of peace and built up its forces, and now he has surely heard the increasing international rumors of American plans for an invasion of the North. He knows the bombing and shelling and mining we are doing are part of traditional pre-invasion strategy. Perhaps only his sense of humor and of irony can save him when he hears the most powerful nation of the world speaking of aggression as it drops thousands of bombs on a poor, weak nation more than eight hundred, or rather, eight thousand miles away from its shores.
  At this point I should make it clear that while I have tried in these last few minutes to give a voice to the voiceless in Vietnam and to understand the arguments of those who are called "enemy," I am as deeply concerned about our own troops there as anything else. For it occurs to me that what we are submitting them to in Vietnam is not simply the brutalizing process that goes on in any war where armies face each other and seek to destroy. We are adding cynicism to the process of death, for they must know after a short period there that none of the things we claim to be fighting for are really involved. Before long they must know that their government has sent them into a struggle among Vietnamese, and the more sophisticated surely realize that we are on the side of the wealthy, and the secure, while we create a hell for the poor.
  Somehow this madness must cease. We must stop now. I speak as a child of God and brother to the suffering poor of Vietnam. I speak for those whose land is being laid waste, whose homes are being destroyed, whose culture is being subverted. I speak for the poor of America who are paying the double price of smashed hopes at home, and death and corruption in Vietnam. I speak as a citizen of the world, for the world as it stands aghast at the path we have taken. I speak as one who loves America, to the leaders of our own nation: The great initiative in this war is ours; the initiative to stop it must be ours.
  This is the message of the great Buddhist leaders of Vietnam. Recently one of them wrote these words, and I quote:
  Each day the war goes on the hatred increases in the heart of the Vietnamese and in the hearts of those of humanitarian instinct. The Americans are forcing even their friends into becoming their enemies. It is curious that the Americans, who calculate so carefully on the possibilities of military victory, do not realize that in the process they are incurring deep psychological and political defeat. The image of America will never again be the image of revolution, freedom, and democracy, but the image of violence and militarism .
  If we continue, there will be no doubt in my mind and in the mind of the world that we have no honorable intentions in Vietnam. If we do not stop our war against the people of Vietnam immediately, the world will be left with no other alternative than to see this as some horrible, clumsy, and deadly game we have decided to play. The world now demands a maturity of America that we may not be able to achieve. It demands that we admit that we have been wrong from the beginning of our adventure in Vietnam, that we have been detrimental to the life of the Vietnamese people. The situation is one in which we must be ready to turn sharply from our present ways. In order to atone for our sins and errors in Vietnam, we should take the initiative in bringing a halt to this tragic war.
有关的英语演讲稿 篇4  Hello,everybody !it is my great honor to be here to share my idea with you .Today,I will talk something about DREAM——A word that has changed the world .
  “What do you think is the word that has really changed our world ”
  When I was asked about this question for the first time ,without thinking it too much ,a word flash into my mind ——DREAM ,D-R-E-A-M.People more or less dream about different things ,to be a teacher ,a doctor ,a scientist ,a businessman and so on .All these people who have dreams should be respected ,because Dreams make the world go around .We grow great by our dreams.All big men are great dreamers in their youth.Everyone has a dream ,and everything starts as one’s daydream.
  Martin Luther king had a dream.He desired for a future where blacks and whites would coexist harmoniously as equals.By speaking the way he did,he educated,he inspired,he informed not just the people there,but people throughout America and unborn generations.He pushed forward the pace of American black society towards the racial equality .
  Thomas Edison had a dream.He dreamed of a lamp that could be operated by electricity,began where he stood to put his dream into action,and despite more than ten thousand failures,he stood by that dream until he made it a physical reality!And today,his dream lights up the world at night.
  Walt Disney had a dream.This,in itself,wasn't unusual -- he was always dreaming.He dreamed of making the first animated feature film,and of building an amusement park that parents could enjoy right along with their kids.Walt Disney empowered his dream and today,Disneyland,Disney world and Disney theme parks attract around the world thrill millions of visitors each and every year.
  John F.kennedy had a dream.He wanted to land a man on the moon and return him safely to earth so as to restore faith in the American way of life.John F.kennedy empowered his dream and 8 years later Neil Armstrong stepped on the face of the moon.The moon landing certainly gave Americans new found confidence.
  Dream --- A word that has changed the world Yes ,I would say so ,wouldn’t you
  Youth is a special life relay station ,the growth with the worry ,the life feeling become aware happily with the dream ,collected a unique youth melody in here .
  We decide.We choose.And as we decide and choose,so are our lives formed.In the end,forming our own destiny is what ambition is about.And most importantly ,You are the one you choose to be.
  It is easy to waste our lives ,our days ,our minutes .It is easy to exist than living .So hold fast to your dreams,For if dreams die,life is a broken-winged bird,That cannot fly.Hold fast to your dreams,For when dreams go,life is a barren field,Frozen with snow.
有关的英语演讲稿 篇5  My Dream
  hi, everyone, My name is . i’m x years old y i will tell you My Dream.
  My Dream is to be an astronaut to the moon in the future. i want to go to the moon because the moon is very beautiful, i like it. second, on the moon, i can fly in the space without plane. third, i want to research minerals to help the people on the earth. some minerals are very rare on the earth, but i can find more on the moon. some minerals people use them too much so that only a few left, i can find more on the moon. this is the most important reason for me to be the astronaut.
  how can i be an astronaut? firstly, i can read some books about the space and the moon. secondly, i can learn hard now to get more knowledge. next, i should have a healthy body. i will eat more healthy food, like rice, vegetables and fruits. and i will eat less unhealthy food, such as candies and snacks. i also need do exercise to be stronger and thinner. at last, i can help others from now on. i can help teachers clean the classroom. when the classmates have something they don’t know, i can tell them. i can help My parents too; i will do more things by Myself.i believe My Dream can come true when i grow up. when i become the astronaut, i can also take you to the moon, do you like it? thank you.
有关的英语演讲稿 篇6  good morning, everyone! my name is liu meng. im from class 7, grade 7. today, ill tell you something about the best way to learn foreign languages. in schools boys and girls are learning foreign languages. english is one of the most important languages because so many people use it, not only in england and america, but also in other countries of the world. it is difficult to say how many people are learning it. millions of boys and girls at school are trying to do it. which is the best way to learn a language? we know that we all learnt our own language well when we were children. if we learn a second language in the same way and it wont be so difficult. how does a small child do? it listens to what people say, and he tries to guess what he hears. when he wants something, he has to ask for it. he is using the language, thinking in it and talking in it all the time. if people use a second language all the time, they will learn it quickly. in school, you learn to read, to write, to hear and to speak.
  it is best to learn all new words through the ear. you can read them, spell them and write them later. thats all. thank you.
有关的英语演讲稿 篇7  Should Smoking in Public Places be Banned?
  Nowadays many countries in the world have passed laws to ban smoking in public places. Some smokers claim that their rights are infringed if smoking is forbidden in public places. However, most non-smokers regard the ban as good news. As far as I’m concerned, smoking should be banned in all the public places such as restaurants, theaters and public squares.
  On the one hand, smoking is harmful both for smokers themselves and others. It is reported that every year smoking causes millions of death around the world. On the other hand, smoking pollutes the air. Just imagine that you sit in a restaurant full of smoke, how can you enjoy your meal there? Besides, smoking is bad for the elevation of a country’s image in the world.
  I believe if smoking is banned in all the public places, most of us will breathe in more fresh and clean air. And the health condition of all the people will be greatly improved.
  【参考译文】
  公共场所是否应该禁止吸烟?
  现在世界上许多国家都通过了禁止在公共场所吸烟的法律。一些吸烟者声称,如果公共场所禁止吸烟,他们的权利受到侵犯。然而,大多数非吸烟者认为禁令是好消息。就我而言,在所有的公共场所,如餐馆、剧院和公共广场都应该禁止吸烟。
  一方面,吸烟对吸烟者本身和其他人都有害。据报道,每年吸烟导致全世界数百万人死亡。另一方面,吸烟污染空气。想象一下,你坐在一个烟雾弥漫的餐馆里,你怎么能享受那里的饭菜?此外,吸烟不利于一个国家形象的'提升。
  我相信,如果在所有公共场所禁止吸烟,我们大多数人都会呼吸到更多清新的空气。全民健康状况将得到极大改善。
有关的英语演讲稿 篇8  Good morning:
  Honorable judges, dear teachers and close friends. I’m very glad to stand here to share my speech with you. Today I’m going to talk about Love and Take care of Nature.Each life on the earth has a long and touching evolutionary story. From the origin, the lives of the human being are equal to those of others; they both are the composing parts of Mother Nature. Nevertheless, for some inexplicable reasons, the human becomes the spirits of all creatures. Of course, it is the result of the evolution, but still we should be grateful to all our companions in nature for the opportunity they offer. In spite of this, humans cannot live without earth.
  They live on the earth, drink the sweet water, and enjoy the sunshine, the air, the sky, the fruit; the grains utilize the energy and so on. In a word, the human being cannot live without nature, and Mother Nature makes us grow stronger. I do not like the word "Pet", but preferring the word "Animal" instead. I have been loving animal since I was just a little boy. When thinking of the "Pet Fashion", I always feel much annoyed. For the animals will be given a shackle and lose their liberty if they become someone's pets. Their natural attribution can be deprived, too. Up to now, relying on their scientific power, the human have opened up too much and over developed nature, in order to fill up their growing appetites of wealth.
  They destroy the balance of nature, however, they don't realize, their own development and existence will be threatened. Therefore, our sights should be focused on nature and we should try to develop the concept of "keeping human and nature in unity". We should lay emphasis on our education with consider cultural and natural emotion. To use the vivid example to wake up the conscience in people's hearts.
  Thank you!
有关的英语演讲稿 篇9  Good morning,boys and girls!
  I’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech! To begin with ,I want to pop a question .Does everybody dream a good dream last night? Actually ,Today I want to talk about dream with you. Of course, What I want to talk is not a dream you have last night,but a dream about life.
  Every one has dreams about life, different dreams at different life stage,and we need dreams to support us. Dreams are like the stars we never reach in the sky,but like most mariners,we can chart our course by them. With the dream,we have a direction,with a direction, we were no longer confused.With the dream, there is hope,With hope, we have the strength to fight.
  Life is tough,and there are always ups and downs, maybe we fail in the way to our aims,and we may feel depressed ,whenever at this time, the dream in our heart can always confort us, encourage us ,and support us to move ahead .
  So bear in mind your dream and never give up your dream easily. look into the great people’s experiences, you may find the truth that good dream makes a good one, because there is nothing like a dream to create the future and build up our body .
  Finally ,I would suggest. Have a dream in mind and keep pursuing on it. Try to use your time sensibly, do what you should do to make your dream come ture. Although it is a hard job to get to the top of your dreaming mountain, but as the saying says, “mountain’s high, but man makes the peak”. As long as we keep, we will finally fullfill it .
有关的英语演讲稿 篇10  A person, when meeting difficulties may choose to retreat, may also choose courage; In a not sure idea, may choose to believe others, also have may choose to believe in self.
  I'm not sure in mind, never can choose to believe in yourself, because I know, only one person to believe in yourself, can achieve great things dry.
  It is a to my hearts vibrated in the afternoon, that day, our class held a third unit math exam, but doing doing the application that can be baffled me, at that time, my heart beat up a small drum, am I supposed to learn from other people's answers, or on their own to come. So, after passing notes, and began to write up according to the above answer, but halfway through, always don't feel quite right, so I hesitated, and this time, I choose to believe in yourself, because only believe in yourself, other people's answers are not reliable. Finally I write their answers down firmly, and at last the curly hair down, I have a look at by the way, I'm glad, at this point, I believe that more able to believe their own truth.
  Another time, a sports meeting in our school, I was in because if they sign up, there are many students suggested I don't go. At this moment, I want to quit, but a strange force in my heart tell me, don't give up, believe in yourself, will be able to victory. Finally, my option is hungry to believe in yourself, in the game, I photographed, the final victory.
  Sometimes, it is just a step difference between success and failure, can be found in their results differ so big. Believe in others, in my opinion, is the failure, believe in yourself is to succeed.
  From now on, no matter how difficult, encounter difficult problem, I also want to stick to a truth - believe in yourself!
有关的英语演讲稿 篇11  As for this essay, I want the person who likes travel to read. And, I alsowant the person who yearns to the solitary journey to read.
  I like travel very much. I often go to travel. It meets a lot of peoplewhen traveling. It can touch not only the person but also the region. Therefore,it comes to want to go even times how many.
  I was traveling and all the people met had a very warm mind. It was verykind. There is a person who taught variety of land, too. I do not think meetingwith two another degrees in the person. However, I do not think that I forget.Because, The reason is that there are a lot of very good memories.
  Therefore, travel is not stopped. It went to not only the country but alsoforeign countries. The communication of the intention can have been done withthe person in the country though the word did not run well. However, I thoughtthat the handicap of the word was large. I thought it was good if the word couldbe understood more many times. Therefore, I think that I should study thelanguage study more. It can meet the one different according to the land whentraveling. The tourist spot is, and there is a lot of one not so either. Thereare a lot of very good points of the place taught to the person in local.Therefore, it is always made to speak. I have not traveled still alone. I wantto go out to travel alone sometimes. How about you? Traveling with someone isalso good. However, I yearn to the solitary journey very much. It is not, andyearns for the destination to free travel. I want to go out to unrestrainedtravel some time.
  Finally, I yearn to the solitary journey. However, I do not hate tourtravel. I think that there is a merit also in the tour. I think that travelingwith the person who does not know also has the enjoyment. However, I likeindependent tour more. Which do you like?
  我当时正在旅行,所有的人都有一个非常温暖的心。这是很好。也有一个人教授各种各样的土地。我不认为在这个人身上有两个学位。然而,我不认为我忘记了。因为,原因是有很多美好的回忆。
  因此,旅行并没有停止。不仅是国家,而且是外国。尽管这个词的运行不太好,但意图的传达却可以与这个国家的人进行。然而,我认为这个词的障碍很大。我认为如果这个词能被理解更多的次数,那就更好了。因此,我认为我应该更多地学习语言学习。在旅行时,它可以根据陆地的不同而不同。旅游景点是,也有很多人不是这样。这个地方有很多很好的地方教当地人。因此,它总是被用来说话。我没有独自旅行。我有时想单独出去旅行。你呢?和别人一起旅行也很好。然而,我非常渴望孤独的旅程。它不是,并渴望自由旅行的目的地。我想出去旅行一段时间。
  最后,我渴望孤独的旅程。然而,我并不讨厌旅行。我认为这次旅行也有一定的价值。我认为和不认识的人一起旅行也有乐趣。不过,我更喜欢独立旅行。你喜欢哪一个?
有关的英语演讲稿 篇12  Friendship is essential for the existence of society. People live in communities and work in co-operation so that they could protect themselves from nature. The successful accomplishment of any task calls for support from many people. It’s the friends who are willing to help us. Friendship is a guarantee of harmonious efforts.
  友谊是社会存在的必需品。人们住在社区里,工作在公司里因而能够保护自己不受自然的伤害。成功完成任何任务需要很多人的支持。是朋友愿意给我们提供帮助。友谊是和谐力量的一项保证。
  In the widest sense all people are friends. People live in a common society co-operating and helping each other directly or indirectly all the time. From this respective anyone could be a friend of others to a certain degree. And it’s this kind of friendship that makes society harmonious though competition is universal.
  从最广泛的意义上将,所有人都是朋友。人们居住在同一个社会,总会直接或间接地相互帮助合作。从这方面来讲,任何人都可以成为别人某种程度上的朋友。正是这种友谊让社会和谐,尽管竞争是普遍的。
  A friend in need is a friend indeed. Unfortunately people are so complex in the modern society due to various reasons. Sometimes we don’t really know who are our real friends. Adversity is the touchstone of friendship. That is to say in hard times it is easy for us to test whether the friendship is ture or not. No matter what happens a true friend will never leave you alone and will always be with you.
  患难见真情。不幸的是,由于各种各样的原因,现代社会的人们是如此复杂。有时候,我们真的不知道谁是我们真正的朋友。逆境是友谊的试金石。也就是说,在困难的时候,我们很容易测试友谊是真是假。不管发生什么事,一个真正的朋友永远不会让你独自一人,而是永远与你同在。
有关的英语演讲稿 篇13  When the teacher asks me the question of what do I want to be in thefuture, I would tell him without hesitation that being a teacher is always mydream. This is my ideal job, because the contribution that I can make brings methe greatest happiness. I like reading books so much. Every time when I learnsomething new and interesting, I'd like to share with my friends. Being ateacher, I will pass the positive information to my students and guide them tobe better persons. For my ideal job, I must study hard. Success doesn't comeeasy. I need to make great progress.
  当老师问我未来想做什么的时候,我会毫不犹豫地告诉他,我的梦想是成为一名老师。这是我的理想工作,因为作为一名教师所做出的贡献可以给我带来最大的幸福。我喜欢阅读,每次学习到新知识和有趣的东西时,我就想与我的朋友分享。成为一名老师,我会将这些积极的信息传递给我的学生,引导他们成为更好的人。为了我的理想工作,我必须努力学习。成功来之不易,我需要取得更大的进步。
有关的英语演讲稿 篇14  When I'm free or in trouble, I always take out a book and read quietly. In no time, I've put my heart into it so that I'll forget all the troubles. It's in this way that I've formed the habit of reading in any time.
  Little boys as I was, I was interest in picture books and storybooks. I was struck by them. No sooner had I entered the middle school than I began to read novel, plays, essays and so on. I found I could get much from them. Little by little I took great interest in literature and last term I won the first prize in the composition contest among middle-school students in Zhe Jiang.
  Reading “The Emperor's New Clothes”, I had to let out a burst of laughter over his fool. “The Little Match Girl” couldn't keep me from crying for her misery. “ Robinson Crusoe” took me into a strange world full of danger. And I was also deeply impressed by Helen Keller's patience and perseverance… Besides these, books also tell me other thing -how to be a man and how to tell the difference between right and wrong. In a word, good books can make me know what I didn't before. So I think of a good book as my best friend.
  I'll never forget this famous saying,“ Good books are best friends who never turn their backs upon us.”
  Have you ever learned English by watching English DVD movies? Is that an effective English learning method for you? Why?
  Watching English DVD movies is a very effective method of learning English. I learnt English at college at home. As a natural result of insufficient English speaking environment, my speaking and listening abilities were not developed satisfactorily, although my reading and writing abilities were quite all right. I remember my experience during a summer vacation when I made plans to watch 10 original English movies (I mean those not dubbed.) including the classic Casablanca, Rebecca, A Tale of Two Cities, and Little Women.
  Ipersistently carried out my plan and each of the films I watched a dozen times until I could recite most of the dialogues. At the end of that summer vacation, I found I became nearly as fluent as a native English speaker.
  The Ways of Reading(读书之法)
  We may obtain knowledge by reading. The more books we read, the more we accumulate the knowledge. Is it right? I don’t think so. It’s not wide reading but useful reading that leads to excellence. And only good books can benefit us.
  So choosing books is very important for reading. Many students spend a lot of time reading legends and swordsman novels. It’s a waste of time. Some students even read some bad books and it is harmful for them.
  So be as careful of the books we read, as of the company we keep, for our habit and character will be as much influenced by the former as by the latter.
有关的英语演讲稿 篇15  Shanghai residents breathed the most polluted air they had seen in two months on Wednesday as weak cold air from the north brought pollutants to the Yangtze River Delta.
  But clean air is expected on Thursday thanks to another round of cold air, forecasters said.
  Seasonal factors played an important role as winter is the high pollution season, and straw burning in nearby provinces also contributed to the pollution, experts said.
  Shanghai's air quality index, a new air quality reporting system that monitors sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, ozone, PM10 and PM2.5, reached 254 by 7 pm on Wednesday.
  The figure, which indicated the air had reached the level of heavy pollution, was the highest seen since the index was introduced two months ago, according to the Shanghai Environmental Monitoring Center.
  Shanghai's hourly density of PM2.5, air particles smaller than 2.5 microns, also reached 250 micrograms per cubic meter by 10 am, while the reading was only 60 micrograms per cubic meter early Tuesday morning.
  The heavy pollution in the eastern metropolis followed thick air pollution in Beijing over the weekend. Beijing's density of PM2.5 broke the record since the municipality began publishing the data in early 20xx as its figure went higher than 900 micrograms per cubic meter in several districts of the city on Saturday.
  Lin Chenyan, a forecaster with Shanghai Environmental Monitoring Center, said the cold front brought in airborne pollutants from the north.
  "The cold snap is like a broom sweeping down all the way to Shanghai, and it brings the dust here," said Lin, adding that atmospheric motion sometimes causes trouble such as that.
  Before arriving in Shanghai, the pollutants had left some of Shanghai's neighboring provinces shrouded in smog and fog.
  Fifty out of the 72 monitoring stations in Jiangsu province reported medium to heavy pollution on Monday evening, according to Zhang Xiangzhi, deputy director of the Jiangsu Environmental Monitoring Center.
  Yang Xin, a professor with Fudan University's department of environmental science and engineering who specializes in atmospheric particulates, said seasonal influences explain the record-breaking data in both Beijing and Shanghai.
  "Take Shanghai as an example. It just celebrated its cleanest summer in 20xx - sea breeze from the southeast is helpful in diluting pollutants in the air. However, the monsoons coming from the northwest in the winter usually bring dirty air from the north," Yang said.
  Agricultural straw burning in nearby areas also contributed to part of Shanghai's PM2.5 reading, according to Wang Lin, a researcher at Fudan University's Department of Environmental Science and Engineering.
  "But it's hard for the Shanghai government to prohibit farmers in the neighboring regions from doing so," Wang said.
  According to Lin, the forecaster, Shanghai's air was set to improve on Wednesday night and early Thursday morning. The next wave of cold air is much cleaner because of the clearing of air pollution in the north.
有关的英语演讲稿 篇16  you may observe, that amongst all the great and worthy persons (whereof the memory remaineth, either ancient or recent) there is not one, that hath been transported to the mad degree of love: which shows that great spirits, and great business, do keep out this weak passion. you must except, nevertheless, marcus antonius, the half partner of the empire of rome, and appius claudius, the decemvir and lawgiver; whereof the former was indeed a voluptuous man, and inordinate; but the latter was an austere and wise man: and therefore it seems (though rarely) that love can find entrance, not only into an open heart, but also into a heart well fortified, if watch be not well kept.
  it is a poor saying of epicurus, satis magnum alter alteri theatrum sumus; as if man, made for the contemplation of heaven, and all noble objects, should do nothing but kneel before a little idol, and make himself a subject, though not of the mouth (as beasts are), yet of the eye; which was given him for higher purposes.
  it is a strange thing, to note the excess of this passion, and how it braves the nature, and value of things, by this; that the speaking in a perpetual hyperbole, is comely in nothing but in love. neither is it merely in the phrase; for whereas it hath been well said, that the arch-flatterer, with whom all the petty flatterers have intelligence, is a man’s self; certainly the lover is more. for there was never proud man thought so absurdly well of himself, as the lover doth of the person loved; and therefore it was well said, that it is impossible to love, and to be wise. neither doth this weakness appear to others only, and not to the party loved; but to the loved most of all, except the love be reciproque. for it is a true rule, that love is ever rewarded, either with the reciproque, or with an inward and secret contempt.
  by how much the more, men ought to beware of this passion, which loseth not only other things, but itself! as for the other losses, the poet’s relation doth well figure them: that he that preferred helena, quitted the gifts of juno and pallas. for whosoever esteemeth too much of amorous affection, quitteth both riches and wisdom.
  this passion hath his floods, in very times of weakness; which are great prosperity, and great adversity; though this latter hath been less observed: both which times kindle love, and make it more fervent, and therefore show it to be the child of folly. they do best, who if they cannot but admit love, yet make it keep quarters; and sever it wholly from their serious affairs, and actions, of life; for if it check once with business, it troubleth men’s fortunes, and maketh men, that they can no ways be true to their own ends.
有关的英语演讲稿 篇17  MoneyNeedless to say, money is not very important, but very very there is no money, I can’t use this microphone to speak to you and we can’t have such a room to hold such a competition.
  Without money, we can’t study in such a schoolyard.
  Without money, we can’t live in such a hometown.
  Without money, we can’t have such a motherland.
  On the other hand, If there is no money, you don’t need to bear my speech about money of us have dreams about the future, dreams of having a good job and making much money.
  Surely someone has thought at times “If only I had a lot of money, I could be the happiest person in the world.” In fact it’s the main mistake that people make about ver, is money the road to happiness? Not really! Many people work every day, work overtime, work weekends to make a lot of money.
  Are they happy? No.
  They are too busy making money.
  Meanwhile, their personal lives, if they have any, fall apart.
  They have no time to form or to maintain friendship.
  They even lose the abilities to relax and to enjoy themselves.
  Enjoying means taking things, taking time to see, to hear, to taste, to smell, to feel.
  They do not take time to do this.
  They say: “I’ll do it when I have enough money to retire” then they find that it is too late.
  Why we usually make such a mistake and even more mistakes? Activists say it is because of money itself.
  They think money has changed many things.
  For example, they think money has changed our way to measure someone’s value in the society.
  They even regard money as the source of evil.
  Also, they hate money, but they are wrong, completely my opinion, it is unfair to money.
  Money is a tool.
  Well, there’s no denying that we do something harmful with money.
  But we can’t say money is the source of evil.
  Just like a hammer, we can use a hammer to kill someone, but can we say a hammer is a devil? It is the same with y is neither good nor bad itself.
  It is a mirror, a perfect and important mirror, and a mirror that reflects both the darkness and the brilliance of humanity.
  In other words, all depend on , my fellow students, ladies and gentlemen in the future, ask not what we can do for money, ask what money can do for us, ask what money can do to show the brilliance of humanity.
  Because, we have the future; we are the future.
有关的英语演讲稿 篇18  good afternoon, everybody!
  nothing is difficult if you put your heart on it. nothing is easy if you don’t try your best.
  we often hear people say, “never give up.” this can be encouraging words and words of determination. a person who believes in them will keep trying to reach his goal no matter how many times he fails. in my opinion, the quality of determination to succeed is an important one to have. therefore, i believe that we should never give up.
  one reason is that if we give up too easily, we will rarely achieve anything. it is not unusual for us to fail in our first attempt at something new, so we should not feel discouraged and should try again. besides, if we always give up when we fail, we will not be able to develop new skills and grow as people. another reason we should never give up is that we can learn from our mistakes only if we make a new effort. if we do not try again, the lesson we have learned is wasted. finally, we should never give up because as we work to reach our goals, we develop confidence, and this confidence can help us succeed in other areas of our lives.
  probably the greatest example of persistence is abraham lincoln. born into poverty, lincoln was faced with defeat throughout his life. he lost eight elections, twice failed in business and suffered a nervous breakdown.
  he could have quit many times - but he didn't and because he didn't quit, he became one of the greatest presidents in the history of our country.
  lincoln was a champion and he never gave up.
  in short, it is important that we don’t give up when working for our goals. whether we succeed in the end or not, we will learn something, and what we learn will help us to become better, more confident people. furthermore, if we give up, we have no chance of attaining our goals, but if we keep trying, there is always a chance that we will succeed one day.thank you very much!
有关的英语演讲稿 篇19  What cause the probem of teenagers smoking
  Just as what has happened to anything in the world, many factors lead to teenagers smoking .
  In the first , curiosity can usually contribute to teenager smoking .The youth passing into adolescence always think of themselves as adults ,no more children .Burning with curiosity ,they want to try every new thing .When seeing their parents or playmates taking cigarette, they will try to imitate for considering it as a sign of being maturity.
  In the second, vanity is mainly another reason. By some teleplays and movies, teenagers sees superstars whom they worship smoke, so they think it a modern, handsome ,and attractive behavior.
  And above all, misunderstanding the harmfulness of smoking always could explain .Many youths figure that smoking can take off tiredness, refresh themselves and relieve mental labor. Therefore, they want to reduce the study stress by smoking.
  To sum up, the couses mentioned about must call for more of our
  concern, and effective measures should be taken to cheek the trend.
有关的英语演讲稿 篇20  I believe it is in my nature to dance by virtue of the beat of my heart,the pulse of my blood and the music in my mind. So I dance daily.
  The seldom-used dining room of my house is now an often-used ballroom — anopen space with a hardwood floor, stereo, and a disco ball. The CD-changer hassix discs at the ready: waltz, swing, country, rock-and-roll, salsa, andtango.
  Each morning when I walk through the house on the way to make coffee, Iturn on the music, hit the "shuffle" button, and it's Dance Time! I dance aloneto whatever is playing. It's a form of existential aerobics, a movingmeditation.
  Tango is a recent enthusiasm. It's a complex and difficult dance, so I'm upto three lessons a week, three nights out dancing, and I'm off to Buenos Airesfor three months of immersion in tango culture.
  The first time I went tango dancing I was too intimidated to get out on thefloor. I remembered another time I had stayed on the sidelines, when the dancingbegan after a village wedding on the Greek island of Crete. The fancy footworkconfused me. "Don't make a fool of yourself," I thought. "Just watch."
  Reading my mind, an older woman dropped out of the dance, sat down besideme, and said, "If you join the dancing, you will feel foolish. If you do not,you will also feel foolish. So, why not dance?"
  And, she said she had a secret for me. She whispered, "If you do not dance,we will know you are a fool. But if you dance, we will think well of you fortrying."
  Recalling her wise words, I took up the challenge of tango.
  A friend asked me if my tango-mania wasn't a little ambitious. "Tango? Atyour age? You must be out of your mind!"
  On the contrary: It's a deeply pondered decision. My passion for tangodisguises a fearfulness. I fear the shrinking of life that goes with aging. Ifear the boredom that comes with not learning and not taking chances. I fear thedying that goes on inside you when you leave the game of life to wait in thefinal checkout line.
  I seek the sharp, scary pleasure that comes from beginning something new —that calls on all my resources and challenges my mind, my body, and my spirit,all at once.
  My goal now is to dance all the dances as long as I can, and then to sitdown contented after the last elegant tango some sweet night and pass on becausethere wasn't another dance left in me.
  So, when people say, "Tango? At your age? Have lost your mind?" I answer,"No, and I don't intend to."
  Robert Fulghum has written seven bestsellers including "All I Really Needto Know I Learned in Kindergarten." A native of Waco, Texas, he was a Unitarianminister for 22 years and taught painting and philosophy. Fulghum lives inSeattle and Crete.
  Independently produced for NPR by Jay Allison and Dan Gediman with JohnGregory and Viki Merrick. Photo by Miro Svolik.
  我相信,随着心跳、脉搏以及心中的音乐去跳舞是我的天性。所以我每天都跳。
  我屋子里那个很少使用的餐厅,现在经常被用来作“舞厅”——一个铺着硬木地板、配有立体音响装置的迪厅。我的换片箱里备好了6张碟片:华尔兹、摇摆、乡村、摇滚、萨尔萨和探戈。
  每天早上,在去煮咖啡的路上,我都把音乐打开,并摁下“随机”键。跳舞的时间到了!不管放的是什么曲子,我都会随着曲子独自起舞。这是一种关乎存在的增氧运动,一种动起来的沉思。
  探戈最近很火爆。这是一种很复杂的比较难跳的舞,所以我一周要上三次课,花三个晚上出去跳舞,我还打算去布宜诺斯艾利斯待三个月,接受探戈文化的浸礼。
  第一次去上探戈舞蹈课的时候,我非常害怕,都不敢到地板上去。我还记得,有一次,在希腊克里特岛上,一场乡村婚礼之后,舞会开始了,而我却一直待在旁边不敢跳。那高超的步法让我眼花缭乱。“别做傻事了,”我想,“就看看吧。”
  一位年龄比我还大的女士看出了我的想法,她从舞场中退出来,坐在我旁边说,“如果加入这场舞会,你会觉得很傻。如果你不加入,你一样会觉得很傻。既然这样,干吗不跳?”
  然后,她说她要告诉我一个秘密。她低声说道:“如果你不跳,我们就会知道你是个傻瓜。可是如果你跳了,我们就会因为你的尝试而觉得你很棒。”
  听了这席话,我接受了探戈的挑战。
  一个朋友问我,我对探戈的嗜好是不是有点儿太狂野了。“探戈?你这个年龄?你一定是精神不正常了!”
  恰恰相反:这是我深思熟虑之后的决定。我对探戈的热情掩盖了一种害怕。我害怕生命随着年龄的增长而缩短。我害怕因为不再学习、不再冒险而产生的无聊。我害怕在退出生命之局而等着末日审判的过程中,你体内发生的死亡。
  我追寻那种随着新事物而产生的,尖锐而略带惊吓的喜悦——这就要求我全身心投入,对我的心智、身体和勇气同时进行挑战。
  我现在的目标就是:跳完所有我能跳的舞蹈,然后,在某个甜蜜的夜晚,跳完最后一支优雅的探戈后,满意地坐下来,离开世界——因为我体内没有一支没有跳过的舞了。
  所以,当人们说,“探戈?你这个年龄?精神不正常吧?”我便回答:“没有啊,我可不想不正常。”
有关的英语演讲稿 篇21  In our daily life, if we get on harmoniously with our friends, we’ll feel more joyous. But we’ll feel lonely without friends.When our friends feel upset or get ill, we shouldn’t ignore them or look down upon them. On the contrary, we ought to calm them down, show our love and concern to them and try our best to help them overcome the hardships.
  Sometimes we may have some misunderstandings or disagreements with our friends, thus we had better have a discussion with them and try to accept their good ideas instead of quarreling with them. As long as we can follow these good suggestions, we’ll find it easy to make more friends.
                         推荐阅读:
  • 关于的英语演讲稿(精选17篇)
  • 有关的英语演讲稿(精选18篇)
  • 优秀的英语演讲稿范文(通用29篇)
  • 2023年优秀的英语演讲稿(通用29篇)
  • 优秀的英语演讲稿范文2023(精选27篇)
  • 优秀的英语演讲稿(通用28篇)
  • 英语演讲稿
  • 英语演讲稿3分钟
  • 英语演讲稿范文

有关的英语演讲稿(精选21篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.