查看: 8|回复: 0

中学生英语的演讲稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-16 01:15:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
>中学生英语的演讲稿(精选22篇)
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇1  Good afternoon,
  Ladies and gentleman,
  Most people would like to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal. What is the secret to popularity? In fact, it is very simple. The first step is to improve our appearance. We should always make sure that we stay in good shape and dress well. When we are healthy and well-groomed, we will not only look better but also feel better. In addition, we should smile and appear friendly. After all, our facial expression is an important part of our appearance. If we can do this, people will be attracted to our good looks and impressed by our confidence.
  Another important step is developing more consideration for others. We should always put others first and place their interests before our own. It's also important to be good listeners; in this way people will feel comfortable enough to confide in us. However, no matter what we do, we must not gossip. Above all, we must remember to be ourselves, not phonies. Only by being sincere and respectful of others can we earn their respect. If we can do all of the above, I am sure popularity will come our way.
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇2  Dear classmates:
  Today my topic is “How to learn English well?”
  We have been learning English for over years and really love it. English is one of the most important languages in the world. It’s important for us to learn it well .
  How do you study? Everyone learns English in different ways.First, I think the best way to learn English well is to improve your English skills. They include listening, speaking, reading and writing. We should practice them every day. We should remember more words and grammar. Read more English story books or novels. Watch more English cartoon TVs or movies. Listen to English tapes and repeat after the speaker.
  Second, don’t be afraid to make any mistakes and try to speak English as much as possible.
  Third, ask the teachers for help when you don’t understand any knowledge. It’s very good for you if you are interested in English. You will find studying English is interesting and helpful.
  Finally, please remember “Practice makes perfect”! I hope everyone makes progress. Thanks!
  亲爱的同学们,今天我演讲的主题是“如何学好英语?”
  我们学习英语已经多年并且真的很热爱这门学科。英语是世界上最重要的语言之一,我们有必要学好英语。
  你是怎么学习英语的呢?每个人学习英语的方法都不一样。首先,我认为学好英语的最佳方法是提高英语技能,包括听,说,读和写。我们应该每天都练习,并且牢记单词和语法。多读英文故事和小说,多看英文卡通片和电影。听英语磁带并跟读。
  其次,别害怕犯错,要尽可能的多说英语。第三,当遇到不懂的问题时,要向老师求助。兴趣是最好的老师,当你对英语感兴趣时,你会发现学英语的乐趣和它的益处。
  最后,请牢记住这句话“熟能生巧”,希望每位同学都能取得长足的进步,谢谢大家!
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇3  Hello,boys and girls:
  My Dream I dream of being a doctor. My mother is a doctor. She always has to work extra hours and comes home late and tired. She has to go to the hospital immediately any time she is needed, no matter how late it is at night. When I was very little and still in primary school, I once asked her why she chose such a boring and hard job. She answered with a smile, “Yes I am sometimes very tired but seeing my patients getting better and better makes me happy from the bottom of my heart.”
  As I grow up, I gradually come to understand her words and realize doctors are noble. I made up my mind to be a doctor when I was in junior school and this has never changed since then. I really hope to see a world where there is no cancer, no Aids, no fatal disease, no one suffering from illness. But this is only a fantasy. What about the reality? There are still many many people who are faced with disastrous disease and suffering from constant pain. There are still many many people living in miserable condition and live miserably. There are still many many people dying of cancer and leaving the beautiful world reluctantly. All those things make me feel sad because I think everyone has the right to live . I want to help the sick and reduce their pain as much as I can. I want to bring a healthy body to the patients and save their lives as many as I can. I want to see people cured ,living happily with their families and friends after my treatment. So I want to be a doctor ,an angel in white. When I become a doctor, I will cherish each life regardless of the races, sexes, ages, positions and occupations. I will do every bit to cure the incurable. I already have a dream in my heart,so I have to make every effort to realize it.As a high school student now,I will seize every chance to study hard,arm myself with knowledge, prepare myself for the future and strive for my dreams. I will be determined, face the reality bravely and not surrender to any problems I meet. Is’s like Gothe says,“The important thing in life is to have a great aim and be determined to attain it.”Being a doctor is my dream. I think it is simple but meanful! Thank you!
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇4  hello everyone.today,i’d like to talk about“how to improve our english”.to be honest, i’m really happy tos tand here and say something about learning english,evenif i’m only a be ginner of english.
  a severy body knows.english is an intern-ationall an guage.what’s more china hasente-red thew to.there fore it’s necessary foru stolearn it.but“how can iimprove my english”you may ask. well, i have some useful tips that i’d like to share with you.
  firstly,make sure that you pay enoug hatte-ntion to your pronunciation an dintonation.otherwise,you might make your self alaughing stock.for example,“can use your bike?”you say,“can use your back?”“pass me the case,please”.you say,“pass me the kiss,please”obviously,here you mispro nounced the two words“bike”and“case”.thatwillcertainlycausemisunderstanding.besides,tonesofdifferentvoicecanalsomeandifference.forinstance,“londonbridgeisfallingdown,fall-ingdown,myfairlady”,“lond on bridge is falling down!”you are excited,again“lond on bridge is falling down,falling down,my fair lady”,“lond on bridge is falling down”you are sosad,right?
  secondly,practice make sperfect. don’t be afraid to make mistakes when you practise speaking english.on one hand,you will learn from them,on the other hand,no one can avoid making mistakes,so don’t be shy,try to be thic-k skin nedand speak up!
  finally,inorder to improve our english,we need to be patient,anyway,learning english takes time,so you must have astrong will and enough patience,recember“rome was not builtina day!”
  that’sall.thank you for your time.
  如何提高我们的英文
  大家好!今天我演讲的题目是:如何提高我们的英文。说真的,我非常高兴在这里说一说关于学英语的事情,尽管我只是英语的初学者。
  大家都知道,英语是一门国际性的语言,尤其是中国已加入了wto,学英语对我们来说是格外必要的。但是你可能会问:“如何才能提高我们的英语呢?”那好,接下来我便给大家说一说提高英语的捷径。
  首先,你应确信你已在发音技巧和语音方面下了很多功夫。否则,你将会闹出很多笑话。例如“我可以借一下你的自行车吗?”而你说成“我可以借一下你的后背吗?”“请递给我那个箱子”而由于你的错误发音,竟说成“请给我一个吻吧。”很显然,在这两个句子中你读错了“自行车”和“盒子”这两个词,而对方也就自然误解了你的意思。另外,语调的不同也可表达着不同的感情,举个例子:伦敦桥塌了!伦敦桥塌了!我的夫人!(声音高昂,表示高兴)伦敦桥塌了!伦敦桥塌了!我的夫人!(声音低沉,表示悲伤)
  其次,大家都知道:熟能生巧。当你在说英语时不要怕犯错误。一方面,没有人会不犯错误的。另一方面你可以从错误中总结教训,所以千万不要害羞,脸皮厚一点地大声说出来!
  最后,为了能够达到成功的顶峰,我们必须要有耐心。无论怎么说,学英语总是要花费时间的,所以你必须要有足够的勇气和一颗“永不言败”的心。要牢牢地记住这句名言“罗马不是一天造成的!”
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇5  Thanks to the open policy in China, more and more foreign businessmen have come to invest, building new factories, mines and other business enterprises, or enlarging and improving old ones. Foreign investment is important in that it supplements the economy of our country. It has the advantage of importing foreign capital, technology, talents, advanced equipment and methods of management.
  Ours is a country of vast territory, abounding in natural resources and labor force.Foreign investment can help to explore the resources and make use of the labor force, thus giving our strong points to play. In a word, foreign investment may improve our economy. Of course foreign investment is of mutual benefit.The foreign businessmen can also reap profits, otherwise they would not come to invest.
  To attract more foreign investment, we must maintain the country’s political stability to bring about a good investment environment.Meanwhile we should carry out some good policies, which makes the foreign businessmen believe that to invest in China does pay.
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇6  We Are The World ,We Are The Future
  Someone said “we are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book, whose pages are infinite”. I don’t know who wrote these words, but I’ve always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we want it to be. We are all in the position of the farmers. If we plant a good seed ,we reap a good harvest. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.
  We are young. “How to spend the youth?” It is a meaningful question. To answer it, first I have to ask “what do you understand by the word youth?” Youth is not a time of life, it’s a state of mind. It’s not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips or supple knees. It’s the matter of the will. It’s the freshness of the deep spring of life.
  A poet said “To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour. Several days ago, I had a chance to listen to a lecture. I learnt a lot there. I’d like to share it with all of you. Let’s show our right palms. We can see three lines that show how our love.career and life is. I have a short line of life. What about yours? I wondered whether we could see our future in this way. Well, let’s make a fist. Where is our future? Where is our love, career, and life? Tell me.Yeah, it is in our hands. It is held in ourselves.
  We all want the future to be better than the past. But the future can go better itself.
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇7  I am a rich girl, because I have a lot of treasure.
  Friends are my treasures. Whenever I am sad and down, I know they would hold my hands and warm my heart. They show me how amazing the friendship is.
  Families are also my treasures. Whether time find us far apart or it keeps us close together, they are always standing by my side. They tell me how wonderful to be loved by people you love.
  Experience is my treasure. Whatever good or bad situation I have to face, it would show me the right way. It helps me to know more about life.
  I believe I will be richer in the future., because the way of life is just like a journey of finding treasure .You never know when and where you can find them. You just keep going and they will be found in some time at some place. I will cherish what I have had and keep finding with my curiosity and passion .
  I fall in love with reading, because I can get the treasure of knowledge .
  I take part in activities, because I can find the treasure of cooperation.
  I enjoy music, because I can find out the treasure of beauty.
  Life is precious ,isn’t it? How can we get so many beautiful and valuable things without life?
  Dear friends, Let’s feel the world with heart, carry the sun inside you, and reach out for the dreams that guide you where you want to go. You will have what it takes to make our path of success. That is the treasure of life!
  Thank!
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇8  One night a hotel caught fire,and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes.
  Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.
  “Before I came out,” said one,“I ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. People don't think of money when they're afraid. When anyone leaves paper money in a fire,the fire burns it. So I took all the bills that I could one will be poorer because I took them.”
  “You don't know my work,” said the other.
  “What is your work?”
  “I'm a policeman.
  “Oh!” cried the first man. He thought quickly and said,“And do you know my work?”“No,”said the policeman.
  “I'm a writer. I'm always telling stories about things that never happened.”
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇9  If we changed the rules of football, greatly enlarged the goal and sent away David Seaman or any other goal keeper, so that another David, namely David Beckham, could score easily, then scoring would not give him the thrill of accomplishment and the joy that it brings. If we further changed the rules by not allowing Arsenal's defenders to defend, so that Beckham needed only to lift a finger, actually a toe, to score, then there would be no game at all, because the meaning of winning would have disappeared. In accepting the challenge, in surmounting the difficulties and in enduring the hardship, success acquires its value. The sense of attainment varies in proportion to the degree of difficulties on overcomes.
  The concept of success is not constant but relative because the nature of difficulty is also relative. Something you do effortlessly might pose a great difficulty for a handicapped person. In acquiring the ability to do the same as you can, he or she achieve success. That's why we greatly admire Stephen Hawking, because, though confined to a wheel chair, he has contributed greatly to the field of science.
  I myself, a rather shy person by nature who easily suffer from stage fright, had to pluck up great courage to take part in a speech contest like this. I could have stayed away and had an easy time of it by not entering the university level contest.But I chose to accept the challenge and to face the difficulties. Now here I am. If I come out first, it will be a great success for me. If I come out last-I hope this will not be the case-but if I come out last, I will not call my attempt a failure, but will also celebrate it as a true success, because part of my goal is my own character training-to do more assertive, to be brave in face of difficulties. For me, it is a meaningful step forward, small as it is, in the long journey toward the final success in my life, because I have truly gained by participating.
  Let us return to our handsome young prince and the 4-step definition of success. You my have noticed that the usual worldly criteria of wealth, position and fame were not mentioned as part of the story, but rather, it emphasized the process of overcoming difficulties. The ancient wisdom had already defined the meaning of success, and this is my definition, too.
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇10  Hi everyone. My topic today is Maths in my Eyes.
  When I mention the word “maths” some adjectives will come to mind, boring, difficult and complicated. But I think maths is very interesting. It is used almost everywhere in our life and also related to art and music.
  We all know one geometrical concept, the golden section. It's very important in painting, sculpture and architecture, such as the Parthenon in Athens and the Venus de Milo. In nature a little pentagonal flower has its golden section. It looks beautiful.
  What about its connection with music? Lets take a look at a straight and tight string. Pluck it, and then halve its length, then pluck it again. The sound we hear is the same note but a higher frequency. The Greek mathematician Pythagoras discovered this law and it developed into the musical scale we know today.
  Another example is from the famous composer, Bach. When we listen to his music in “Well-Tempered Clavier”, we find the notes are always getting higher .But amazingly, in the end, it comes back to the initial height. Why is it? That's why Bach was great! It's a very interesting maths problem. We call it a paradox.
  These days we learn maths at school. The only purpose is to get a high mark. But I personally think that those with curious and creative minds will open the door to the world of maths. Just as Galileo said, “Mathematics is the alphabet with which God has written the universe”。 Maths, in my eyes, is a fascinating subject that needs our passion and imagination. In the end I hope you love this boundless treasure and enjoy the magical world of maths!
  Thank you.
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇11  Ladies and Gentlemen:
  As the saying goes: "a man without ambition." A person without lofty ideal, it is impossible to make a difference.
  From ancient times pangu separated heaven and earth to today's knowledge explosion, information revolution, and how many years, how many generations, how many healthyenterprise has a lofty ideal. Ideality is the power of we forge ahead, bold innovation, the ideal is the light of life, the ideal is the source of strength to overcome all difficulties...
  A very early age I had the first ideal is to be a policewoman. The ideal of childhood now think of is ridiculous and childish, but it is the self is like their beautiful uniforms and the brave when arresting suspects.
  Since fourth grade until now, I have a second ideal is to be a host, stand in my ideal stage to Dong Qing, like his famous, so I started a small stage, first in class nine, almost class meetings can see me, standing on the platform host class meeting. I would often watch on the name of the host or the host renda, learn their host program statements, expression and action. Through unremitting efforts, I learned a lot, let me show hosted by better. I really like the host program, can let the audience happy, also can let oneself happy. Now I'm in step by step to realize my ideal.
  Ideal is an abyss, from the moment of jump, will force you to fight. Or, mirs, whirlwind; Or, stone sink deep bottom, no noise... And I will choose the former, I will work hard, to own ideal step by step forward! Zhou ji daqo
  My future is not just a dream, the future is in my hands. I want to, I should take action, the own ideal hard work. I always not forget striving to realize his ideal
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇12  The world we live in is being more and more intolerable because of environmental destruction。 For example , forest destruction results in decrease of planting land and unpleasant weather。 In addition, man is faced with problems of water pollution and air pollution。
  A lot of measures have been taken。 Planting trees helps improve and beautify the environment。 Besides, laws concerning environmental protection have been put into effect and achieved good results。
  However, the problem of environmental protection remains far from being solved。 On the one hand, the environment pollution and destruction are getting worse and worse in the modern world。 On the other hand, the lack of knowledge about the importance of protecting environment hinders the solving of the problem。 In a word, there is a long way to go before we enjoy a clean and fortable world。
  The world we live in is being more and more intolerable because of environmental destruction。 For example , forest destruction results in decrease of planting land and unpleasant weather。 In addition, man is faced with problems of water pollution and air pollution。
  A lot of measures have been taken。 Planting trees helps improve and beautify the environment。 Besides, laws concerning environmental protection have been put into effect and achieved good results。
  However, the problem of environmental protection remains far from being solved。 On the one hand, the environment pollution and destruction are getting worse and worse in the modern world。 On the other hand, the lack of knowledge about the importance of protecting environment hinders the solving of the problem。 In a word, there is a long way to go before we enjoy a clean and fortable world。
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇13  What Kind of animal am I?
  I was born in a small river. When I was young, the river was my home. I didn't know my parents. But I had hundreds of brothers and sisters. I swam sbout with them all day.
  At that time I didn't look like my parents. I had no legs, but I had a ling tail. So I looked like a fish.
  Then my tail became shorter, and now I have four legs and a very short tail.
  I know I'm going to have no tail at all soon, I'm going to be like my parents, then I'm going to jump out of the water. I'm going to live on the land or in the water, too. I'm going to eat a lot of insects. So I'm good for people.
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇14  Welcome to Guangdong
  ladies and gentlemen, honorable judges, good afternoon.
  i come from one of the most lovely and attractive areas of china, the pearl river delta of guangdong province and i'd love to say a few words about this area that is so dear to my heart.
  guangdong province is a magically beautiful wonderland, with endless natural treasures. the lush and green mountains are inhabited by songbirds and exotic animals; the farm land is fertile and productive, providing all of its people with wonderfully nutritious grains and all the fruits they need to be healthy and strong. the pearl river meanders through the province and eventually comes to our beautiful seashore with crystal clear blue water, flourishing with all kinds of different fish and sea creatures. all these natural advantages help to boost the ever-expanding economy of guangdong and increase the welfare of its people.
  guangdong is privileged to have such a beautiful landscape, with hundreds of historical sites and places of great interest to local people and foreigners alike. our capital city, guangzhou, is also known as "the city of flowers". everywhere you look you will see flourishing plants and blossoming flowers overflowing with vigor.
  the people of guagdong are very friendly to visitors from anywhere. whoever you are and wherever you come from, guangdong people will greet you with the only language---guangdong dialect.
  guangdong is also known as the chinese capital of delicious food. there is an old saying that "the only best delicacies are in guangdong.” food from this province is internationally famous. its variety of tastes, shapes and colors can satisfy even the most refined palette. i'm sure, the moment you seat yourself at a cantonese banquet, your appetite will naturally become keen and eager to taste all the numerous delicacies of the region. here are but a few i will mention in passing: steamed fish in ginger sauce, seasoned chicken, drunken shrimp, dance fish balls, fried jellyfish, roast suckling pig or duck, braised crispy chicken or squab, shark fin soup, moon cakes, refreshments and desert, and so many more. my mouth is watering just at the sound of these wonderful dishes.
  i would like you all to know that there is truly nowhere in the world i would rather live and i invite you all to come discover the hidden treasures of my hometown. i would be glad to serve as your personal guide.
  thank you all.
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇15  Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen:
  When I was in the primary school, I have a dream. I want to invent a device which could bring you from one place to another in no time at all. When I was in the secondary school, my dream was to study in my ideal university. And when eventually I got into the university, my dream was to graduate.
  How pathetic! When we grow up, we dream less and become more realistic. Why? Why do we have to change our dreams, so, so in order to let it be
  Ladies and gentlemen, the reality is not real. It is a barrier keeping us from all the possible fantasies. Flying, for example, had been a dream to mankind for thousands of years. A hundred years ago,
  People say that our future is a battle between the reality and our dreams. And if, unfortunately, Mr. Reality wins this war, then I see no future of mankind at all. AIDS will never be curable as this IS the reality; People living in the undeveloped countries will suffer from starvation forever as this IS the reality; 4)Disputes among different countries would never be settled as this misunderstandings and intolerance IS the reality.
  Ladies and gentlemen, how many of you have a dream of being able to make a lot of money? Please raise your hands. Oh, quite a number of you! Actually, ladies and gentlemen, this is not a dream, but a task. Every one of us has to make a living, right? Anyway I hope your task will be accomplished. How many of you think that you have already fulfilled your dream and that you don't dream anymore? Dear 5)adjudicators, what do you think? C.S. Lewis once said,
  Now that I am a university student, my goal is to graduate with excellences. But at the same time, I have a dream deeply rooted in our future. One day, people living in the areas now 6)sweltering with the horror of wars will be able to sit with their families and enjoy their every moment. One day, people from the rich countries are willing to share what they have with those from the poor countries
  and those from the poor countries will eventually be able to make their own happy living themselves. One day, different cultures in this age of globalization will coexist with tolerance and the unfriendly confrontations among them will be 7)eliminated. One day, the globe will share the dream with me and we will all contribute to making our dream come true. One day, our dream will defeat the reality!
  Thank you very much.
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇16  what is nature? its everything that exists in the world independently of people, such as pants and animals, earth and rocks, and the weather.
  now more and more people are focusing on the nature. it is no doubt that the nature is important to every human being. no nature, no life. because of the supplies of the nature, we have lived happily for a long time. and we started to gain every thing available from the nature. and this lasted so long a time. today, people have discovered that the nature around is getting worse and worse.
  what is threatening the nature? air and water pollution, overharvesting of plant and animal species, overpopulation and so on. overpopulation is the biggest source of pollution. lets take overpopulation as an example.
  what does overpopulation feel like? when we move slowly through the city in a tazi. when we enter a crowded slum district. when the temperature is high and when the air is thick with dust and smoke. the streets are crowded with people. the streets seem alive with people. people eating. people washing. people talking. people sleeping. people visiting each other, arguing and screaming. people relieving themselves. people pushing their hands through the taxi windows, begging. people leading animals. people, people, people, people. as we drive slowly through the crowd, sounding the taxis horn, the dust, heat, noise and cooking fires made it like a scene from hell! i admit, frightening.to the nature, overpopulation is a big problem. more people, more pollution. and the big population is threatening the nature every second.
  the rapid rise in world population is not creating problems only for the developing countries. the whole world faces the problem that raw materials are being used up at an increasing rate and food production can not keep up with the population increase. people in rich countries make the heaviest demands on the worlds resources, its food, fuel and land, and cause the most pollution. a baby born in the united states will use in his lifetime 30 times more of the worlds resources than a baby born in india. unless all the countries of the world take united action to deal with the population explosion there will be more and more people fighting for a share of less and less land, food and fuel, and the future will bring poverty, misery and war to us all.
  for most of the developing countries, it is a good idea to control the population growth. for example, china has carried out birth control for years. and this plan has a GREat effect on the world population.
  if the population continues to increase, if the air and water continue to be polluted, if we dont do something to protect wild-plant and wildlife species will be declining. species and biological communities have difficulty adapting to change. economic opportunities and the quality of life of future generations are also put at risk. by protecting nature, we protect ourselves.
  lets unite together, hand in hand we stand all across the land.
  we can make this world in which to live. hand in hand. control the population growth. take good care of our nature.
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇17  Can money buy happiness? Different people have different opinions. Somethink yes, while others hold the opposite.
  It is true that with enough money one can buy all the things one wants, andlive a life of comfort and security. However, it is equally true that lack ofmoney causes great distress. It is a common view that "money is the root of allevil." The pursuit of money drives many people to cheat and steal. In someplaces there is nothing that cannot be bought with money, resulting in corruptsocieties where everybody is miserable.
  So, money does not necessarily mean happiness. It all depends on how it isused. If we make honest and sensible use of money, it can be a stepping-stone tohappiness l Although money cannot buy happiness, it can make happiness possibleif it is employed sensibly.
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇18  Dressing in masks and costumes is a popular Halloween activity. Costumescan be traditional and scary,such as a witch's pointy hat and blackgown.Costumes may also have a modern flavor. Many children dress up as moviecharacters or a favorite superhero.liuxue.86
  But Halloween is not just for children. Many adults enjoy showing off theircostumes at Halloween parties!
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇19  Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today I am very happy to be here to share with you some of my thoughts on the topic of “A Word has that Change the World——Smile and the World Smiles With You “. First, please look at my face. Do you know what I’m doing?
  Yes, quite right, I’m smiling. I like smiling, because it makes me more confident and more popular. Don’t you think it important? Can you imagine a world without smiles? Can you bear seeing sad faces here and there? What a gloomy world it would without smiles!
  Smile is so important of the world; it also can change the world! Smile and the world smiles with you!
  Do you still remember the smiles from someone in your mind? What’s your feeling about that? The majority of people are trying to pursue happiness through their lifetime, but what is the root of happiness? I take the strong position that one of the secrets is smile. Smile makes the world go around.
  It’s easier to make new friends through charming and friendly smiles. Smile always creates a good impression. Maybe we cannot remember someone’s name after meeting each other for the first time; however, his 1
  or her smile impressed us. But people sometimes overlook the importance of smiling since it is so simple. It seems that people are always in such a hurry for their own business that they complain a lot about the lack of happiness in life and some people even want to be Harry Porter to learn the magic spell of happiness.
  Ladies and gentlemen, every one of us want to know exactly well what the spell actually is and the spell is can change the world. What is it? so simple and just at hand. That’s smile.
  Smile is such a magic spell. It is a kind of emotional contact. It makes strangers becomes friends. It makes parents and children understand each other better and it makes the love between lovers deeper.
  Smile is such a magic spell. It’s also a kind of encouragement. It makes people feel warm in ice and snow. It gives thirsty people power to walk on in a dessert. It makes cowards become brave and it makes people see hope in desperate situations.
  So please remember smile make your life brighter. Smile and the world smiles with you. Every time you smile you give yourself a perfect chance to enjoy life. Every time you smile, you bring the brilliant sunshine to the whole world around you as well as to yourself.
  A smile is the common language of the world, is the perfect way to communicate. Smile to the world's stability and peace is hard to imagine that role. A smile can change the world , can change the way we live and attitude.
  So please smile, it will not only make your life happiness, will let others feel happy, still can let the whole world is filled with the taste of happiness!!!!!
  My speech is over, thank you very much!
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇20  There is no better school than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak,every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve myperformance next time. Never again will I contribute to my downfall by refusingto face the truth and learn from my past mistakes. Because I know: gems cannotshine without polish, and I can not perfect myself without hardship.
  Now I know that there are no times in life when opportunity, the chance tobe and do gathers so richly about my soul when it has to suffer cruel adversity.Then everything depends on whether I raise my head or lower it in seeking help.Whenever I am struck down, in the future, by any terrible defeat, I will inquireof myself, after the first pain has passed, how I can turn that adversity intogood. What a great opportunity that moment may present……to take the bitter rootI am holding and transform it into fragrant garden of flowers.
  Always will I seek the seed of triumph in every adversity.
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇21  My Work?
  One night a hotel caught fire, and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes.
  Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.
  “Before I came out,” said one,“I ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. People don't think of money when they're afraid. When anyone leaves paper money in a fire, the fire burns it. So I took all the bills that I could find.No one will be poorer because I took them.”
  “You don't know my work,” said the other.
  “What is your work?”
  “I'm a policeman.
  “Oh!” cried the first man. He thought quickly and said,“And do you know my work?”“No,”said the policeman.
  “I'm a writer. I'm always telling stories about things that never happened.”
中学生英语的演讲稿 篇22  On the other hand, my other son, Hunter, who heads the World Food Program USA, graduated from Yale Law School.Now, he thought it’s a great idea. But then again, law graduates always think all of their ideas are great ideas.
  By the way, I’ve had a lot of law graduates from Yale work for me. That's not too far from the truth. But anyway, look, the truth of the matter is that I have a lot of staff that are Yale graduates, several are with me today. They thought it was a great idea that I speak here.
  As a matter of fact, my former national security advisor, Jake Sullivan, who is teaching here at Yale Law School, trained in international relations at Yale College, edited the Yale Daily News, and graduated from Harvard -- excuse me, Freudian slip -- Yale Law School. You’re lucky to have him. He’s a brilliant and decent and honorable man. And I miss him. And we miss him as my national security advisor.
  But he’s not the only one. My deputy national security advisor, Jeff Prescott, started and ran the China Law Center at Yale Law School. My Middle East policy advisor and foreign policy speechwriter, Dan Benaim, who is with me, took Daily Themes -— got a B. Now you know why I go off script so much.
                         推荐阅读:
  • 中学生英语的演讲稿范文(通用16篇)
  • 优秀中学生英语演讲稿(通用20篇)
  • 中学生优秀英语演讲稿集锦(精选24篇)
  • 中学生英语演讲稿大全(精选16篇)
  • 中学生英语比赛演讲稿(精选20篇)
  • 中学生英语故事演讲稿范文(精选3篇)
  • 小学生英语演讲稿
  • 大学生英语演讲稿

中学生英语的演讲稿(精选22篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.