辩认并牢记本课时的缩略词与符号。
  2.能力目标
  通过学习缩略词和符号,培养学生快速记录信息的能力。
  五、教学重难点
  如何正确运用缩略词和符号来快速记录信息。
  第二部分  教学流程
  part one part a
  step 1 presentation
  t: for these days’ study about zhalong, most of us are interested in birds and wetlands. and there is so much information about them. but how to take notes quickly? today we will learn two good ways. first let’s watch some photos about another beautiful nature reserve.
  (show the photos to ss)
  t:  do you like this nature reserve? it is called wolong nature reserve. it’s for protecting “giant pandas. if you are interested in this place and giant pandas, you can get more information from this website. it’s  
  t: but there is so much information. how can we take notes quickly?
  s1: short forms and symbols.
  t:  yes. they are the good ways to help us take notes faster. but what are short forms and symbols?
  t:  let’s look at his website. we can find short forms and a symbol from it. (见ppt)
  t:  good. we can find more symbols and short forms in our daily life.
  (show ss pictures and ask them to recognize the short forms and symbols.
  step 2 finishing part a
  t:  here are more short forms. do you know them? let’s open the book on p88 and finish a.
  t:   have you finished? let’s check the answers.
  t:   good. let’ read them and remember them.
  part two part b
  step 1 presentation
  t: besides short forms, we can also use another way to take notes quickly. do you remember?
  ss: symbols.
  t: right. but do you understand the symbols? let’s look at more pictures and find these symbols.
  (show ss the pictures and ask them to recognize the symbols.)
  step 2 finishing part b
  t: now we have known many symbols. please open the book on p88 to help sandy to write down correct symbols.
  t:  time is up. have you finished? let’s check the answers.
  part three practice  
  step 1 finishing c on p88
  t: today we learned so many short forms and symbols. let’s do some exercise to check whether you know them. first, please finish c on p88. rewrite the sentences with correct symbols and short forms.
  (ask one student to write the answer on the blackboard.)
  t:  it’s not difficult, isn’t it? here are more sentences to rewrite. please.
  ss: students rewrite the sentences.
  t:  let’s check the answers.
  t:  good job! the last task i will give you is taking notes about wolong nature reserve. please listen to my description and write the information correctly with correct short forms and symbols.
  (description:  giant pandas are lovely animals. giant pandas are about 45 kilograms when they grow up. they love bamboo leaves best. but now, more and more giant pandas are in danger. there are more 1500 giant pandas in the world. therefore chinese government built wolong nature reserve in 1963 for pandas, where living 40% the wild pandas. and there are more 4500 people working for wolong and giant pandas. they do many things. for example, counting the number of pandas, looking after litter pandas and the rest. with their help, giant pandas can live happily in wolong.
  小结
  通过今天的学习,我们学会了通过运用缩略词和符号的方法来提高记录材料的方法。希望同学们在今后的生活中多多运用它们
  part4  homework
  第三部分  说明
  本课时是unit 5 的 study skills。其主要目的在于帮助学生掌握运用正确的缩略词和符号快速记录材料的方法。教师可以通过日常生活中学生熟悉的缩略词和符号引出其它的缩略词和符号。引导学生掌握并正确使用它们。
  学习技巧课的教学可根据各单元具体内容进行设计,关键是教会学生掌握学习的方法和技巧,并引导学生在今后的英语学习中加以运用提高英语学习能力。
Birdwatchers教案 篇2  初三英语组复习学案(8a unit5)一、重点短语及句型:   
  序号
  chinese
  english
  去观鸟go birdwatching
  在入口处at the entrance
  一个自然保护区a nature reserve
  在中国东北in north-east china = in the northeast of china
  世界上最重要的湿地之一one of the world’s most important wetlands most important wetlands in the world
  一年到头;终年all year round = the whole year
  提供某物给某人provide sth. for sb. = provide sb. with sth.
  一个生活区a living area
  为某人/某物让出空间make space/room for sb. / sth.
  去那儿作短暂的逗留go there for a short stay= sta y there for a short time
  一年一次once a year
  研究不同种类的鸟study different kinds of birds
  它们在数量上的变化the changes in their numbers
  湿地的重要性the importance of wetlands
  濒临灭绝的(处于危险)态的)in a dangerous state = endangered
  一个受到保护的地区a protected area
  采取措施做某事take actions to do sth.
  让某人做某事make sb. do sth.
  返回come/go back = return
  回到学校come/go back to school = return to school
  许多(后接复数名词)a (large)  number of = many +……的数目(单数)the number of……
  把某物忘/留在某地leave sth. sp.
  乱扔垃圾drop litter carelessly
  乱扔垃圾drop litter carelessly
  有……..的面积have an area of …….
  阻止某人做某事prevent / stop sb. (from) doing sth.=keep sb. from doing sth.
  记笔记 加入观鸟俱乐部的申请take notes
  成为…的一个成员/加入 become a member of = join
  对做某事感兴趣be interested in doing sth.
  迫不及待地做某事can’t wait to do sth. = can’t wait for sth.
  例如for example = e.g.
  有空be free / have time
  兴趣和爱好interests and hobbies
  防止洪水(防洪)prevent flood
  数鸟do a bird count
  鼓励某人做某事encourage sb to do sth
  飞往北方国家fly to northern countries
  轮流做某事take turns to do sth
  一个理想的家园an ideal home for…
  舒适地生活live comfortably
  许多游客a lot of tourists
  邀请某人做某事invite sb to do sth 二、重点句子及句型:                                                             ★1. i am going birdwatching at the market. 2. which bird do you like best? ★3. the area is a great place for wildlife because it provides food and shelter for them.. ★4. it is one of the world's most important wetlands. 5. more and more birds are in danger because they do not have enough space. ★6. some people want to change the wetlands to make space for farms and buildings. 7. this means there will be less and less space for the wildlife. 8. he told us not to make any noise and not to run. ★9. swallow flies to northern countries in summer. ★10. many birds live in zhalong nature reserve all year round and some go there for a short stay. ★11. this year members of our birdwatching club are studying the different kinds of birds in zhanlong and the changes in their numbers. 12. we hope this information will help them understand and make them take actions to protect wildlife.       13. studying zhalong helps us learn about protecting wildlife. 14. we talked loudly until mr wu told us to be quiet.★15. it has an area of more than 210,000 hectares. = it is over 210,000 hectares in area. 16. zhalong is the home of a lot of plants and animals, including different kinds of birds. 17. i think it is important for me to do something to protect birds. 18. you can call me on 010-5558 6390 or e-mail me at . 19 . they simply can’t wait for the party next week.  三、语法点:          1、形容词的否定构成 (加前缀dis, un, im, in, ir 等) 如: 2、用一般现在时表将来的动作(按时间表或计划进行的动作或事情,一般不容易发生改变。如飞机起飞时间,公共汽车出发时间,电影开始时间,毕业时间等)3、用现在进行时表将来的动作。。如:come, go, leave, , fly, 牛刀小试   中考连接1.what________ you ________(do) these days? i ____________ (learn) english.2.look! the monkey________________ (eat) a banana. 3.the shop___________ (open) at 8:00 a.m. 4.if we want to learn english better, remember “practice makes more _________.” (perfect)5.it's ______________ (possible) for me to finish the work in only two hours. 6.. ______________ (not drop) litter carelessly. 7.mr. green ____________ (not go) home until he finished his work. 8. every year, a lot of ____________ (tour) go to zhalong to watch birds.  初三英语组复习资料(8a  unit5配套练习)一  用所给词的适当形式填空 1. just let me ________ (know) soon. 2. i think it is important that i do something to p__________ birds. 3. the little boy is__________ (able) to reach th e apple. he is too short .4. mi llie ____________ (see) the film a few times.5. what prevented you from___________ (join) us last night? 6. ________ he ________ (play) computer games at the moment? 7. ___________ chinese gardens in spring is a good idea.  (visit) 8. if people don’t protect environment for wildlife , more animals ______________ . (appear) 9. t om is often late for class. his teacher is quite ______ with him. he said to him ______, “ don’t be late again.” (angry) 10. it’s dark in the room. can you see these pictures ___________ enough (clear) ? 11. listen, the children are playing games __________ (noisy). 12. there was a _______ rain last night. when i got home, it was raining _________ (heavy). 13.we will wait for you at the ___________ (enter) at 8:00 tomorrow morning. 14. it’s important for the students _____________ (write) carefully and clearly. 15. listen! how beautifully the girls _____________ (sing)! 16. beijing is in the ____________ (north) part of china. 17. i hope this information will help you understand the _____ _______ (important) of study. 18. you mustn't learn from him. he is ___________ (honest). 19. simon ________ (join) the birdwatching club last month. he ___________ (be) a member of the club for about a month. 20. i __________ (go) birdwatching at the zoo this afternoon if i ________(be) free. 二 单项选择 (    ) 1. there are many people in the room. we don't have ______ to stand in. a. enough space   b. enough spaces    c. spaces enough    d. many space (    ) 2. i think ______ necessary for us to learn english well. a. it    b. its        c. that        d. that's (    ) 3. there will be ________ space for plants, animals and birds. a. little and little    b. less and little     c. little and less    d. less and less (    ) 4. the question is ________ for him to answer. a. easy enough    b. enough easy    c. easily enough     d. enough easily (    ) 5. there ________ a football match tonight. a. were    b. are      c. was     d. will be (    ) 6. changchun is in the ________ of china. a. north-east        b. north-west       c. east-north     d. west- north (    ) 7. is zhalong one of the world's ________? a. importantest wetland          b. the most important wetlands c. more important wetlands        d. most important wetlands 三 句子改写1. i think it is important that i do something to protect birds. (改为同义句) i think _____ important for me________  ________ something to protect birds. 2. to keep our classroom clean i s important. (用it改写句子) ________  ________ important ________  ________ our classroo m clean. 3. the two boys are listening to the teacher in the classroom. (就划线部分提问) ________  ________ the two boys ________ in the classroom? 4. there are 29 kinds of animals in the zoo. (就划线部分提问) ________  ________  ________  ________  ________  ________ there in the zoo? 5. she speaks french fluently. (划线提问) _________  _________ she ________ french ? 6. the birds sing very nicely.(改为感叹句)_________________ the birds sing ! 7. it usually takes us an hour to do our homework. (对划线部分提问)   ________  _________  ______ it usually _________ us to do our homework ?8. it takes shirley fifteen minutes to walk to school every day. (用 spend 改写 )   shirley __________ fifteen minutes ___________ to school every day .四,补全对话 millie: amy, _1_ you like to go birdwatching with us at the chongqing wildlife park tomorrow? amy:  yes, i'd love to. __2__ are we __3__? millie:  this sunday, november 16th. __4__ you free __5__ that day? amy:  yes, i am. what time __6__ it start? millie:  it __7__ at 9:00 a.m. and __8__ at 3:30 p.m. amy:  ok. _9__ do we meet?       millie: at the park gate?     amy: of __10__.  五 句子翻译1. 它为它们提供食物和掩蔽处。 it ________ food and ________ ________ them. 2. 他告诉我们慢慢地走,别吓着鸟。 he told us ______  _______  _______  ______  ______ we do not frighten the birds. 3. if we don't protect the birds, they will be ________  _________ (处于危险中). 4. ____________________ (越来越多) students are coming here to see the teacher. 5. 中国政府已经保护了许多濒临灭绝的鱼类物种了。 chinese government ________  ________ many _ _________ birds .  6. 你可以在那里短住,也可以整年住在那里。 you can either go there _______  ________  _______  ________ or live there all year round.
                         推荐阅读:
  • Birdwatchers教案
  • A letter from a pen-friend教案(精选2篇)
  • Unit 3 Countries and Cities(精选2篇)

Birdwatchers教案(精选2篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.