查看: 12|回复: 0

Could you help me, please? Lesson 67-

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-12 02:49:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67-(精选13篇)
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇1  Lesson 67
  一、教学内容
  1.词汇(略)。
  2.句型: 1)复习祈使句; 2)This bag is too big/heavy/full.
  3.日常交际用语:继续学习有关请求及提供帮助的用语。
  二、教具
  录音机等。
  三、课堂教学设计
  1.复习前两课所学的词汇及句型。教师可为学生设计几种情景,要求学生给出正确恰当的英语。
  T:如果你看到别人需要帮助时,说什么?你需要帮助时,如何请求帮助?如何表示谢意等。也可利用一些书包等实物,让同学到前面做类似上一课的小表演。
  2.打开书,学生看图。教师介绍本课词汇(利用图片或动作演示)。
  3.放课文录音。分段放,学生跟读两至三遍。
  4.教师在前面布置几个小场景,分别请学生表演。
  场景1) 请一位小个子同学搬动大纸箱,让一个大个子同学从他身边路过,引出以下对话:
  S1:This box is too heavy. I can't carry it. could you help me, please?
  S2:OK. Let me help you carry it.
  S1:Thanks.
  S2:You're welcome.
  场景2) 用一个书包,装满了书。让一个小个子同学再拿一本书往里装,引出以下对话:
  S1:This bag is too full. I can't put the book into the bag.
  S2:OK, put the book over there.
  5.指导学生做练习册习题。
  6.布置作业
  1)抄写生词、练习朗读本课对话;2)完成练习册习题。
  四、交际用语
  The box is too heavy. 这个箱子太重了。
  句中too是副词,表示:太……,通常放在形容词前。例如:
  The sweater is too small. 这件毛衣太小了。
  需要注意的是,too还表示“也”的意思,经常放在句末,应该加以区别。例如:
  A:How are you? 你好吗?
  B:Fine, thank you. And you? 很好,谢谢。你呢?
  A:I'm fine, too. Thank you. 我也很好。谢谢。
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇2  Lesson 66
  Note: You will need to bring a box to this lesson. It should be large enough to hold several objects such as books, pens, notebooks, etc.
  Step 1 Revision
  1 Revise Who's on duty today? Is everyone here? etc. Ask What day is today? Teach the appropriate day of the week. (From now on, do this every day until the students are familiar with the names of the days and the months.)
  2 Check homework.
  3 Revise What's this? What's that? using the parts of the body mentioned in the riddle.
  4 Give the students a few minutes to practise reading the riddle from Lesson 65. Tell them to pay close attention to the pronunciation and the intonation. Then ask several of the students to recite the riddle to the whole class.
  Step 2 Presentation
  1 Show the students the box that you have brought. Ask Is it big or small? Is it heavy or light? (When you ask this question, act out carrying something heavy and act out carrying something light). What colour is it?
  2 Collect objects from students by asking them Could I have a (an) pen / pencil / eraser, please? Help them to reply Certainly! Here you are.
  3 For each object ask the students Can you describe it? Explain the meaning of describe. Help them to say It's old. It's heavy. It's red. etc. Place each object inside the box, out of sight. Collect about ten different objects. Once the box is full, teach full and full of.
  4 Ask the students What's in my box? Talk about one object at a time. Do not take the object out of the box until the students have described it as fully as possible. Once the box is empty, teach empty.
  5 Teach certainly. Ask the students Whose is this pen / ruler, etc? Help the owner of the object to ask Could I have the pen / ruler, please? Say Certainly!
  Step 3 Practice
  In pairs, have the students write a dialogue using the above expressions taught in Step 2. Choose several pairs to present their dialogues to the class.
  Step 4 Read and say
  SB Lesson 66, Page 2, Part 1, Speech Cassette Lesson 66. Write Is the box heavy or light? on the Bb. With books closed, play the tape. Students listen and then answer the question. (light) Ask why is the box light? (It's empty.) Practise the dialogue in pairs.
  Step 5 Read and say
  1 SB Lesson 66, Page 2, Part 2, Speech Cassette Lesson 66. Students listen to the tape with their books closed. Then ask Why is the box heavy? (Because it is full of books.) Ask the students to open their books and listen to the tape again and repeat.
  2 Next, have the boys read Hu Ming's part and the girls read the teacher's part. Teach the word too. Tell the students the meaning of carry and I want to take some books to the classroom. Practise in pairs while acting out the dialogue. Remember to walk around the room and help the students as needed. If time permits, you may choose several pairs to act out the dialogue for the class.
  Step 6 Listen and answer
  SB Page 2, Part 3, Listening Cassette Lesson 66. Read through the questions in Wb Lesson 66, Ex. l before you play the tape.
  Listening Text
  LUCY: Hello, Liu Ming and Yan Bin.
  LIU AND YAN: Oh, hello.
  LILY: Is that box heavy?
  LIU MING: It's OK. We can carry it.
  LILY: But it's full of books! Can we help you?
  YAN BIN: Certainly. Could you open the door, please?
  LUCY: Sure.
  LIU MING: Thanks.
  LUCY: You're welcome!
  The answers are: 1C; 2B; 3B.
  Play the tape again. Get the students to repeat the dialogue. Then have the students fill in the blanks in Ex. 1.
  Step 7 Workbook
  SB Page 72, Wb Lesson 66, Ex. 2. First get the students to read the dialogue. Encourage them to ask questions. You may explain the difficult language points to them. Make sure that most of your class understands the dialogue. Then ask the students to cover the reading passage and work on the exercise in pairs. Finally check the answers with the whole class.
  Homework
  Revise the dialogues in SB Lesson 66.
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇3  Lesson 68
  一、教学内容
  1.单元复习。
  2.学习元音字母a及字母组合al,ay的发音;练习单词重音。
  二、教具
  录音机;在本课出现的音标卡片。
  三、课堂教学设计
  1.复习本单元主要句型(参照上课教案)。
  2.教师出示音标卡片,学生认读。讲解本课第一部分中元音字母a及字母组合al,ay的发音。放录音,学生跟读两至三遍。指导学生参阅书后附表中发音和拼法中有关以上发音情况的介绍及例词。
  3.放单词重音部分录音。教师扼要解释重音符号。学生跟录音读两遍。
  4.放课文第三部分录音。教师先提一个问题:Where is the skirt?
  放录音一至两遍,学生回答问题。教师解释对话中生词及短语含义。再放录音,学生跟读两遍。
  5.指导学生过一遍复习要点(17),并提醒学生观察所给的形容词,每两个可互为反义词。
  6.做练习册习题。(可作为家庭作业 布置)
  7.小测验
  1)听写本单元要求四会的单词及重点句型;2)教师重复在第67课中布置的小场景,要求学生选其中之一编写一个小对话。
  四、交际用语
  1.What about…? ……好不好?/怎么样?
  这是一种征求意见或表示询问的表达法,在口语中使用得十分普遍。使用时,要有相应的上下文或情景。例如:
  A:Can you carry the box? 你能搬动这箱子吗?
  B:Oh, it's too heavy, I can't carry it. 噢,太重了,我搬不动它。
  A:What about the one over there? 那边的箱子怎么样?
  B:OK. I think I can. 好,我想能搬动。
  在口语中,我们还经常听到:What about you?你呢?例如:
  1)I don't have a watch. What about you? 我没有手表,你呢?(说话人表示询问。)
  2)I'd like some apples. What about you? 我想吃点苹果,你呢?(说话人表示征求对方的意见。)
  2.本单元出现了一些“请求帮助”和“提供帮助”的用语,现在我们来小结一下。
  1)当你请求别人帮助时,可以说:
  Could you help me, please? 你能帮我的忙吗?
  或者,直接请求对方帮你做某件事。例如:
  Could you take the box to the classroom? 你能把这个盒子拿到教室去吗?
  2)当别人帮助你时,应该说一些表示感谢的话语。例如:
  Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
  Thanks a lot. 多谢。
  3)当你要向别人提供帮助时,可以说:
  Let me help you. 让我来帮你。
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇4  Lesson 65
  一、教学内容
  1.词汇(略)。
  2.句型:Could I have a full one, please?
  二、教具
  录音机;两个瓶子:一个空的,一个装满水;另外,还可利用讲台、学生课桌、学生的书包等。
  三、课堂教学设计
  1.考虑到这是新学期的第一课,教师可先用英语向同学们问候,还可顺便复习表示时间、辨认物体及颜色等句型。
  2.打开书,指导学生自己看课文第一部分,并板书两个问题:
  1)Who is on duty today? 2)Who is not here today?
  解释Monday这个词(如上课当天不是星期一,可按实际情况向学生介绍有关单词)。
  学生自己阅读,回答教师问题。请两位同学表演。
  3.合上书。教师通过演示和提问等方式,介绍本课其他单词。
  T:(指着讲台) What's this in English?
  Ss:It's a desk.
  T:Right. It's a desk. It's a teacher's desk. It's BIG. (指着学生的课桌)Is that a desk, too?
  Ss:Yes, it is.
  T:Right, it's a desk, too. It's not big. It's SMALL. The teacher's desk is HEAVY, and the small desk is LIGHT.
  借助事先准备好的两个瓶子,教bottle,full,empty等词。每出现一个生词,教师要及时板书,并领读(具体做法,请参考第11课等教案)。
  4.打开书,放课文第二部分录音,学生跟读两至三遍。
  学生自己利用课本上插图,模仿课文中句子描写画中内容。
  5.请同学到前面,利用瓶子、讲台、课桌、书包等物,用英语来形容它们的大、小、轻、重等。
  6.指导学生做练习册习题。
  7.布置作业
  1)抄写生词;2)用所学句子,描写(或叙述)一些物体的形状大、小;轻、重等;
  3)完成练习册习题。
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇5  Lesson 66
  一、教学内容
  1.词汇(略)。
  2.句型:1)Please let me help you. 2)to want to do sth. 3) Could you help me, please?
  3.日常交际用语:请求帮助和提供帮助。
  二、教具
  录音机;一个大纸箱(讲课时,可借用学生一些课本、练习本等);上节课使用过的瓶子等。
  三、课堂教学设计
  1.复习上一课所学词汇。教师可采用上一课的方法,利用讲台、课桌、瓶子、学生书包(一些装满书,另一些不装东西)等实物与学生进行问答练习;或请同学到前面,用所学英语进行描述。
  2.教师拿出大纸箱,象征性地装上一些书,手指另一教室,对前排某位同学说:
  T:I want to take some books to that classroom. Could you help me, please?
  帮助这个学生说:Certainly.
  教师板书刚才问答,并予以讲解,领读生词。打开书,指导学生看图,并教其他生词及短语。
  3.放课文第一段录音,教师先提一个问题:What is in Mr Hu's box? 学生听一遍,回答问题(The box is empty. )。再放录音,学生跟读两遍。放课文第二段录音。教师先板书两个问题:
  1)What are in the box? 2)Can Li Ming carry the box?
  其他步骤同上。
  4.利用大纸盒做道具,请同学到前面表演。
  5.教师解释这两课中出现的表示请求帮助和提供帮助的用语。
  6.做课文第三部分的听力,并打开练习册,学生边听录音,边做习题1。录音放3遍。然后核对答案。
  7.指导学生做练习册习题。
  8.布置作业
  1)抄写生词以及表示提供、请求帮助的句型;2)练习朗读本课对话;3)完成练习册习题。
  四、交际用语
  Could you help me, please? 你能帮我一下吗?
  这是用来请求帮助的句式。could是can的过去式,用在这里表示语气的委婉,因为你需要别人帮助,所以说话要客气些。例如:
  Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to No. 14 Middle School? 劳驾,你能告诉我去十四中的路吗?
  本课下一句中 Could you take it to the classroom? (你能把它拿到教室去吗?)中的could 也是这个用法。
  can是情态动词,表示主语有“能力”、“会”等。例如:
  Dad, this bag is too big. We can't carry it. 爸爸,这个包太重了,我们搬不动。
  I can't find my sweater. 我找不到毛衣了。
  Can you swim? 你会游泳吗?
  Can you spell it, please? 你能拼出这个单词吗?
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇6  Lesson 66
  一、教学内容
  1.词汇(略)。
  2.句型:1)Please let me help you. 2)to want to do sth. 3) Could you help me, please?
  3.日常交际用语:请求帮助和提供帮助。
  二、教具
  录音机;一个大纸箱(讲课时,可借用学生一些课本、练习本等);上节课使用过的瓶子等。
  三、课堂教学设计
  1.复习上一课所学词汇。教师可采用上一课的方法,利用讲台、课桌、瓶子、学生书包(一些装满书,另一些不装东西)等实物与学生进行问答练习;或请同学到前面,用所学英语进行描述。
  2.教师拿出大纸箱,象征性地装上一些书,手指另一教室,对前排某位同学说:
  T:I want to take some books to that classroom. Could you help me, please?
  帮助这个学生说:Certainly.
  教师板书刚才问答,并予以讲解,领读生词。打开书,指导学生看图,并教其他生词及短语。
  3.放课文第一段录音,教师先提一个问题:What is in Mr Hu's box? 学生听一遍,回答问题(The box is empty. )。再放录音,学生跟读两遍。放课文第二段录音。教师先板书两个问题:
  1)What are in the box? 2)Can Li Ming carry the box?
  其他步骤同上。
  4.利用大纸盒做道具,请同学到前面表演。
  5.教师解释这两课中出现的表示请求帮助和提供帮助的用语。
  6.做课文第三部分的听力,并打开练习册,学生边听录音,边做习题1。录音放3遍。然后核对答案。
  7.指导学生做练习册习题。
  8.布置作业
  1)抄写生词以及表示提供、请求帮助的句型;2)练习朗读本课对话;3)完成练习册习题。
  四、交际用语
  Could you help me, please? 你能帮我一下吗?
  这是用来请求帮助的句式。could是can的过去式,用在这里表示语气的委婉,因为你需要别人帮助,所以说话要客气些。例如:
  Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to No. 14 Middle School? 劳驾,你能告诉我去十四中的路吗?
  本课下一句中 Could you take it to the classroom? (你能把它拿到教室去吗?)中的could 也是这个用法。
  can是情态动词,表示主语有“能力”、“会”等。例如:
  Dad, this bag is too big. We can't carry it. 爸爸,这个包太重了,我们搬不动。
  I can't find my sweater. 我找不到毛衣了。
  Can you swim? 你会游泳吗?
  Can you spell it, please? 你能拼出这个单词吗?
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇7  Lesson 65
  一、教学内容
  1.词汇(略)。
  2.句型:Could I have a full one, please?
  二、教具
  录音机;两个瓶子:一个空的,一个装满水;另外,还可利用讲台、学生课桌、学生的书包等。
  三、课堂教学设计
  1.考虑到这是新学期的第一课,教师可先用英语向同学们问候,还可顺便复习表示时间、辨认物体及颜色等句型。
  2.打开书,指导学生自己看课文第一部分,并板书两个问题:
  1)Who is on duty today? 2)Who is not here today?
  解释Monday这个词(如上课当天不是星期一,可按实际情况向学生介绍有关单词)。
  学生自己阅读,回答教师问题。请两位同学表演。
  3.合上书。教师通过演示和提问等方式,介绍本课其他单词。
  T:(指着讲台) What's this in English?
  Ss:It's a desk.
  T:Right. It's a desk. It's a teacher's desk. It's BIG. (指着学生的课桌)Is that a desk, too?
  Ss:Yes, it is.
  T:Right, it's a desk, too. It's not big. It's SMALL. The teacher's desk is HEAVY, and the small desk is LIGHT.
  借助事先准备好的两个瓶子,教bottle,full,empty等词。每出现一个生词,教师要及时板书,并领读(具体做法,请参考第11课等教案)。
  4.打开书,放课文第二部分录音,学生跟读两至三遍。
  学生自己利用课本上插图,模仿课文中句子描写画中内容。
  5.请同学到前面,利用瓶子、讲台、课桌、书包等物,用英语来形容它们的大、小、轻、重等。
  6.指导学生做练习册习题。
  7.布置作业
  1)抄写生词;2)用所学句子,描写(或叙述)一些物体的形状大、小;轻、重等;
  3)完成练习册习题。
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇8  Lesson 67
  Step 1 Revision
  1 Check homework.
  2 Revise Could you help me, please? Certainly! Thanks! You're welcome! Ask students to help you by opening the door for you, carrying books, putting things somewhere and doing other classroom tasks. Have the students ask others to help them.
  Note: Remind the students to say “thank you=after they have been helped. This is important, as in English “thank you=is used every time someone has helped you.
  3 Revise big/ small, heavy/ light, full/ empty, old l new, long / short, etc.
  Step 2 Presentation
  1 Revise things. Teach the students I want to put these things over there.
  2 Say Cars are nice. You can put many things in a car. I would like to have a car. Would you like your family to have a car? Explain Most families in America and England have their own car. Say Now we are going to read three dialogues about putting things in a car.
  Step 3 Read and say
  SB Page 3, Part 1, Speech Cassette Lesson 67. Have the students listen and repeat. Now read the dialogue aloud together as a class. Have the boys read the father's part, and the girls read the twins' part.
  Step 4 Presentation
  1 Revise too. Say 1 can't carry this box. It's too heavy/ big. Please, could you help me? Practise with the students. Have them give you more examples: e.g. This coat is too small. I can't put it on.
  2 Use a picture or a real object to teach basket.
  Step 5 Read and say
  SB Page 3, Part 2. Play the tape. Divide the students into groups of three. Try to get one boy and two girls in each group. However, if this is not possible, allow the students to change the names of the characters, (for example, for a group of three girls, it might be mother and the twins). In groups, have the students practice the dialogue and act it out. If time permits, choose three groups to act out the play for the whole class. Try to say something encouraging about each group.
  Step 6 Read and say
  1 SB Page 3, Part 3. Books closed! Use a picture or an object to teach a bottle of orange juice. Ask and write on the Bb. Is the bottle full? Then play the tape. Have the students answer the question (some students may say full, others may say empty. Actually, the first bottle is empty and the second bottle is full).
  2 Books open. Read through the dialogue aloud as in Part 1, boys read the father's part and girls read the twin's part.
  Step 7 Practice
  If you have written all the new words and expressions on the Bb, this is a good time to go over them for consolidation. Then divide up the class into groups of three. Ask the students to practise the three parts of the dialogue in front of the class. You may call out some groups to act out the dialogue in front of the class. They are allowed to make some changes, for instance, the names of the children, etc.
  Step 8 Workbook
  SB Page 73, Wb Lesson 67, Ex. 1-3. Start Ex. 1 in class. Explain to the students that from now on, they should use joined-up handwriting. (See Pages 144147, Appendix I of TB 1 A on English handwriting.) Do Ex. 2 and 3 in class. After finishing Ex. 3, ask students to act out the whole dialogue and create an ending for it. Your help is needed.
  Homework
  Finish off the Workbook exercises.
  Revise the new words and expressions in this unit.
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇9  Lesson 68
  Step 1 Revision
  1 Revise the dialogue in SB Lesson 67.
  2 Find out from the students who is on duty. Check attendance. Teach another day of the week. Ask What day is today? Teach the name of the day.
  3 Have the students contrast similar objects using the adjectives taught so far: This book is red. That one is black.
  4 Revise body parts by miming the riddle from Lesson 65 and playing games together as a class.
  Step 2 Spelling and pronunciation
  SB Page 4, Part 1, Speech Cassette Lesson 68 (Phonic Reading Work). Books closed! Follow the steps below:
  1 Say Please listen and play the tape.
  2 Play the tape again. Say Listen and repeat.
  3 Write the letter A on the Bb, and next to it write same, grade, table. Students read aloud each word as you point to it.
  4 Say These words all have the lei/ sound. Remind the students of the silent “E=at the end of the words.
  5 Add a few words such as date, fame, lane, etc. and have the students try to pronounce them.
  6 Repeat these steps for the other groups of words.
  7 Show flashcards in random order. Get the students to read them aloud. Make sure the students pronounce the letter A in the six different ways.
  *Note: Remember this book uses British pronunciation. Your students may have some questions about the pronunciation of some of the words above, which are pronounced differently in American English, (for example: class and basket are pronounced with the /$/ sound in American English).
  Do Wb Lesson 68, Ex. 1.
  Step 3 Listening activity
  Write the following lists of words in two columns on the Bb as follows:
  Ⅰ Ⅱ
  wall well
  went want
  ball bell
  thanks thinks
  hand hind
  Explain to the students in Chinese, that for each pair of words like wall / well you are only going to say one of them. If you say the word from the first column, wall, then they should raise one finger. If you say the word from the second column, well, then they should raise two fingers. For each pair of words say only one of the words. For example, say well. Ask, which word did 1 say? And point to both wall and well on the Bb. The students should have raised two fingers. Continue for the rest of the words. In this way you can get a quick check of the students' listening competence.
  Step 4 Word stress
  SB Page 4, Part 2. Books closed! First tell the students how to divide a word into syllables. Explain to the students in Chinese that English words are stressed, rather like Chinese words have tones. But unlike tones, the stress is on one part (syllable) of the word. The stress is not the same for each word.
  1 Play the tape and say Please listen.
  2 Play the tape again and say Listen and repeat.
  3 Show flashcards in random order and get the students to read the word correctly. Pay close attention to the stress. Get the students to make a gesture to show the stress, like a musical conductor.
  4 Explain that the stressed syllable is marked with ( ' ). For example, empty consists of emp (stressed syllable) and ty (unstressed syllable).
  Step 5 Listen, read and talk
  1 SB Page 4, Part 3. Say each word and have the students repeat.
  2 Have the students take a few minutes to put the body parts in the correct place on the picture. Wander around the class to make sure the students are placing the body parts correctly.
  3 Then have the students work in pairs and discuss the picture. Get the students to say such things as, The doll has a big / small head. Her arms are long/ short, etc.
  Step 6 Listen and touch
  1 SB Page 4, Part 4. Teach the word touch.
  2 Say a body part and have the students point to the proper body part on themselves. Say Please listen. For each word I say, touch that part on your body.
  3 Once you feel the students know the body parts well, if time allows, play the “Polly says =game with body parts. For example, Polly says touch your eye, Polly says touch your nose, touch your ear.
  Step 7 Read and act
  1 SB Pages 4-5, Part 5, Speech Cassette Lesson 68. This part is optional. Books closed! Ask What's on the bed? Play the tape. Check answer (a new skirt).
  2 Have the class read the dialogue aloud together. Pay attention to the stress and intonation.
  3 In pairs, have students write their own dialogue using the dialogue in this part as a model. Choose several pairs to read their dialogues for the class.
  Step 8 Read and write
  1 SB Page 5, Part 6*. Read the introductory paragraph. Say Now let's read this together. Have the students read the paragraph aloud.
  2 In pairs have students work together to write their own dialogue. The following is a sample dialogue:
  W: Excuse me, sir. Could you help me, please?
  PM: Certainly!
  W: I can't find my son.
  PM: What's his name?
  W: His name is Devin.
  PM: How old is he?
  W: He is 7 years old.
  PM: What colour is his shirt?
  W: His shirt is red and his trousers are brown.
  PM: OK. Let's go and find him. Don't worry.
  W: Thank you very much!
  If time permits, have several pairs read their dialogue for the class.
  Step 9 Checkpoint
  Discuss any points you feel the students need explained. When discussing the adjectives, note that just as Chinese uses two words for old, jiu (旧)and lao (老), English also has two words for old — old and elderly. However, they are not used in the same way. Whereas generally jiu is used for things, and lao as a term of respect for a person, old may be used for both things and persons. However, elderly is used for old people to show politeness and respect.
  Step 10 Workbook
  SB Page 74, Wb Lesson 68, Ex. 3. In pairs, have the students read the descriptions and number the pictures appropriately.
  Step 11 Test
  Make up some short sentences with blanks like the following for the students to complete.
  1 This bottle is full. That one is …
  2 The box is … small. I can't put the books in it.
  3 I want to take some things to the classroom. … you help me, please?
  4 This box is too full. We can't …it.
  5 This is an old skirt. Where's my …one?
  Homework
  Finish off the Workbook exercises. (For Ex. 2, most of the strings of words can make more than 2 sentences. Some can even make 6 sentences!)
  Some ideas for extra practice or enrichment
  1 Teach the following chant to the students. When you say the particular body parts, touch them with both hands. For example, when you say head put both of your hands on top of your head, when you say shoulders touch both shoulders, etc. The first few times, say it slowly. Then each time you repeat it speed up. The students have a lot of fun trying to keep up. Another option is to let one of the students come up and lead the chant.
  Head, shoulders, knees and toes,
  Knees and toes.
  Knees and toes.
  Eyes, ears, mouth, nose,
  Knees and toes.
  2 Write their own story. Have the students write a paragraph about a time they had to pack either for moving to a new house, or for a holiday. What did they take with them, and was their box or bag heavy or light?
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇10  Lesson 66
  Note: You will need to bring a box to this lesson. It should be large enough to hold several objects such as books, pens, notebooks, etc.
  Step 1 Revision
  1 Revise Who's on duty today? Is everyone here? etc. Ask What day is today? Teach the appropriate day of the week. (From now on, do this every day until the students are familiar with the names of the days and the months.)
  2 Check homework.
  3 Revise What's this? What's that? using the parts of the body mentioned in the riddle.
  4 Give the students a few minutes to practise reading the riddle from Lesson 65. Tell them to pay close attention to the pronunciation and the intonation. Then ask several of the students to recite the riddle to the whole class.
  Step 2 Presentation
  1 Show the students the box that you have brought. Ask Is it big or small? Is it heavy or light? (When you ask this question, act out carrying something heavy and act out carrying something light). What colour is it?
  2 Collect objects from students by asking them Could I have a (an) pen / pencil / eraser, please? Help them to reply Certainly! Here you are.
  3 For each object ask the students Can you describe it? Explain the meaning of describe. Help them to say It's old. It's heavy. It's red. etc. Place each object inside the box, out of sight. Collect about ten different objects. Once the box is full, teach full and full of.
  4 Ask the students What's in my box? Talk about one object at a time. Do not take the object out of the box until the students have described it as fully as possible. Once the box is empty, teach empty.
  5 Teach certainly. Ask the students Whose is this pen / ruler, etc? Help the owner of the object to ask Could I have the pen / ruler, please? Say Certainly!
  Step 3 Practice
  In pairs, have the students write a dialogue using the above expressions taught in Step 2. Choose several pairs to present their dialogues to the class.
  Step 4 Read and say
  SB Lesson 66, Page 2, Part 1, Speech Cassette Lesson 66. Write Is the box heavy or light? on the Bb. With books closed, play the tape. Students listen and then answer the question. (light) Ask why is the box light? (It's empty.) Practise the dialogue in pairs.
  Step 5 Read and say
  1 SB Lesson 66, Page 2, Part 2, Speech Cassette Lesson 66. Students listen to the tape with their books closed. Then ask Why is the box heavy? (Because it is full of books.) Ask the students to open their books and listen to the tape again and repeat.
  2 Next, have the boys read Hu Ming's part and the girls read the teacher's part. Teach the word too. Tell the students the meaning of carry and I want to take some books to the classroom. Practise in pairs while acting out the dialogue. Remember to walk around the room and help the students as needed. If time permits, you may choose several pairs to act out the dialogue for the class.
  Step 6 Listen and answer
  SB Page 2, Part 3, Listening Cassette Lesson 66. Read through the questions in Wb Lesson 66, Ex. l before you play the tape.
  Listening Text
  LUCY: Hello, Liu Ming and Yan Bin.
  LIU AND YAN: Oh, hello.
  LILY: Is that box heavy?
  LIU MING: It's OK. We can carry it.
  LILY: But it's full of books! Can we help you?
  YAN BIN: Certainly. Could you open the door, please?
  LUCY: Sure.
  LIU MING: Thanks.
  LUCY: You're welcome!
  The answers are: 1C; 2B; 3B.
  Play the tape again. Get the students to repeat the dialogue. Then have the students fill in the blanks in Ex. 1.
  Step 7 Workbook
  SB Page 72, Wb Lesson 66, Ex. 2. First get the students to read the dialogue. Encourage them to ask questions. You may explain the difficult language points to them. Make sure that most of your class understands the dialogue. Then ask the students to cover the reading passage and work on the exercise in pairs. Finally check the answers with the whole class.
  Homework
  Revise the dialogues in SB Lesson 66.
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇11  Lesson 67
  Step 1 Revision
  1 Check homework.
  2 Revise Could you help me, please? Certainly! Thanks! You're welcome! Ask students to help you by opening the door for you, carrying books, putting things somewhere and doing other classroom tasks. Have the students ask others to help them.
  Note: Remind the students to say “thank you=after they have been helped. This is important, as in English “thank you=is used every time someone has helped you.
  3 Revise big/ small, heavy/ light, full/ empty, old l new, long / short, etc.
  Step 2 Presentation
  1 Revise things. Teach the students I want to put these things over there.
  2 Say Cars are nice. You can put many things in a car. I would like to have a car. Would you like your family to have a car? Explain Most families in America and England have their own car. Say Now we are going to read three dialogues about putting things in a car.
  Step 3 Read and say
  SB Page 3, Part 1, Speech Cassette Lesson 67. Have the students listen and repeat. Now read the dialogue aloud together as a class. Have the boys read the father's part, and the girls read the twins' part.
  Step 4 Presentation
  1 Revise too. Say 1 can't carry this box. It's too heavy/ big. Please, could you help me? Practise with the students. Have them give you more examples: e.g. This coat is too small. I can't put it on.
  2 Use a picture or a real object to teach basket.
  Step 5 Read and say
  SB Page 3, Part 2. Play the tape. Divide the students into groups of three. Try to get one boy and two girls in each group. However, if this is not possible, allow the students to change the names of the characters, (for example, for a group of three girls, it might be mother and the twins). In groups, have the students practice the dialogue and act it out. If time permits, choose three groups to act out the play for the whole class. Try to say something encouraging about each group.
  Step 6 Read and say
  1 SB Page 3, Part 3. Books closed! Use a picture or an object to teach a bottle of orange juice. Ask and write on the Bb. Is the bottle full? Then play the tape. Have the students answer the question (some students may say full, others may say empty. Actually, the first bottle is empty and the second bottle is full).
  2 Books open. Read through the dialogue aloud as in Part 1, boys read the father's part and girls read the twin's part.
  Step 7 Practice
  If you have written all the new words and expressions on the Bb, this is a good time to go over them for consolidation. Then divide up the class into groups of three. Ask the students to practise the three parts of the dialogue in front of the class. You may call out some groups to act out the dialogue in front of the class. They are allowed to make some changes, for instance, the names of the children, etc.
  Step 8 Workbook
  SB Page 73, Wb Lesson 67, Ex. 1-3. Start Ex. 1 in class. Explain to the students that from now on, they should use joined-up handwriting. (See Pages 144147, Appendix I of TB 1 A on English handwriting.) Do Ex. 2 and 3 in class. After finishing Ex. 3, ask students to act out the whole dialogue and create an ending for it. Your help is needed.
  Homework
  Finish off the Workbook exercises.
  Revise the new words and expressions in this unit.
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇12  Lesson 65
  Note: After teaching the day of the week Tuesday, February 18th, get the student on duty to say the date every day. In this way, students will become familiar with all the weekdays and months in English.
  Step 1 Revision
  1 Since this is the first day of the semester, greet the students with expressions such as Hello, Wang Lin. Nice to see you again. How are you? etc.
  2 Revise classroom objects. Ask What's this / that in English? What colour is it? Is it yours? Whose is it? etc.
  3 Revise times. Ask students questions such as What time is it now? Is it time for class? Is it time to read the dialogue?
  Step 2 Presentation
  1 Teach minute. Write the time 11:12 on the Bb. Ask What time is it? The students should answer, eleven twelve. Say We can also say, it is twelve minutes past eleven.
  2 Teach Could you help me? Tell the students that Could you help me? is a more polite way to ask for help than Can you help me? Ask Who's on duty today? Are you on duty today? Ask the person who is on duty Could you help me, please? Is everyone here today? Check attendance. If no students are absent, ask about members of the class: Is… here today? Where is he /she? (Over there. Here.)
  3 Use a calendar (or draw one on the Bb). Ask What day is today? Teach the real day of the week. (For example: Today is Wednesday, February 20th).
  4 SB Page 1, Part 1, Speech Cassette Lesson 65. Before playing the tape, ask What day of the week is it in the dialogue? With books closed, play the tape. Check answer. (Tuesday February 18th).
  5 Do Ex. 1 in Wb Lesson 65.
  Step 3 Practice
  1 Books open. Listen to the tape again and repeat. Get the students to read in pairs. Encourage them to have a quick look at the book and say the sentences to their partners. In doing so, they must understand the dialogue and they can learn it quickly.
  2 Have the students change the date in the dialogue to apply to their own class. Then divide the class into halves and practise reading the dialogue aloud.
  3 Students then practise and act out the dialogue in pairs. Encourage them to talk about their own class. If no one is absent, get the students to answer Yes, we are all here today. or Yes, all are here.
  Step 4 Presentation
  1 SB Page 1, Part 2. Teach long and short.
  Note: The next part is a suggestion on how to use the riddle as an activity to teach the body parts so that the students first guess the name of the parts before you list them. In this way the students are actively listening to the riddle and learning the body parts within a context.
  2 With books closed, first read the riddle to the students. As you read the riddle, mime it by pointing to the part of the body you are reading. Read, It has a big face and point to your face while circling your finger around your face. Read but it has no eyes or ears and put your hands over your eyes when you say eyes and then put your hands over your ears when you say ears. Continue in this way for the entire riddle. Say Can you guess what it is? (A clock.)
  3 Next, with books still closed, circle your face again and say face. Ask What is this? The students should answer face. Have the students repeat face. Then write the word face on the Bb. Continue in the same way with the other body parts mentioned in the riddle. If possible, also teach head, nose, hair, arm and foot at this time, adding them to your list on the Bb. You may follow up this activity by using flashcards to teach the body parts.
  4 To help the students learn parts of the body, you may use the game Polly says. For example, Polly says: Touch / Show me your ears, etc.
  Step 5 Read
  SB Lesson 65, Part 2, Speech Cassette Lesson 65. Play the tape. Students listen and repeat. Pay attention to their pronunciation and intonation.
  Step 6 Workbook
  SB Page 71, Wb Lesson 65, Ex. 2 should be done in class. Get the students to listen to the two passages and add the missing parts in the pictures. After completing this exercise, you may ask the students to do a similar task in pairs or groups. One or two students describe a person and let the others draw a picture of the person they described. Ex. 3 should be taken up in class. If it is possible, get your students to make up their own dialogues on offering help.
  Homework
  Finish off the workbook exercises. Act out the dialogue in Part 1, SB Page 1. Recite the riddle in Part 2, SB Page 1.
Could you help me, please? Lesson 67- 篇13  Lesson 68
  Step 1 Revision
  1 Revise the dialogue in SB Lesson 67.
  2 Find out from the students who is on duty. Check attendance. Teach another day of the week. Ask What day is today? Teach the name of the day.
  3 Have the students contrast similar objects using the adjectives taught so far: This book is red. That one is black.
  4 Revise body parts by miming the riddle from Lesson 65 and playing games together as a class.
  Step 2 Spelling and pronunciation
  SB Page 4, Part 1, Speech Cassette Lesson 68 (Phonic Reading Work). Books closed! Follow the steps below:
  1 Say Please listen and play the tape.
  2 Play the tape again. Say Listen and repeat.
  3 Write the letter A on the Bb, and next to it write same, grade, table. Students read aloud each word as you point to it.
  4 Say These words all have the lei/ sound. Remind the students of the silent “E=at the end of the words.
  5 Add a few words such as date, fame, lane, etc. and have the students try to pronounce them.
  6 Repeat these steps for the other groups of words.
  7 Show flashcards in random order. Get the students to read them aloud. Make sure the students pronounce the letter A in the six different ways.
  *Note: Remember this book uses British pronunciation. Your students may have some questions about the pronunciation of some of the words above, which are pronounced differently in American English, (for example: class and basket are pronounced with the /$/ sound in American English).
  Do Wb Lesson 68, Ex. 1.
  Step 3 Listening activity
  Write the following lists of words in two columns on the Bb as follows:
  Ⅰ Ⅱ
  wall well
  went want
  ball bell
  thanks thinks
  hand hind
  Explain to the students in Chinese, that for each pair of words like wall / well you are only going to say one of them. If you say the word from the first column, wall, then they should raise one finger. If you say the word from the second column, well, then they should raise two fingers. For each pair of words say only one of the words. For example, say well. Ask, which word did 1 say? And point to both wall and well on the Bb. The students should have raised two fingers. Continue for the rest of the words. In this way you can get a quick check of the students' listening competence.
  Step 4 Word stress
  SB Page 4, Part 2. Books closed! First tell the students how to divide a word into syllables. Explain to the students in Chinese that English words are stressed, rather like Chinese words have tones. But unlike tones, the stress is on one part (syllable) of the word. The stress is not the same for each word.
  1 Play the tape and say Please listen.
  2 Play the tape again and say Listen and repeat.
  3 Show flashcards in random order and get the students to read the word correctly. Pay close attention to the stress. Get the students to make a gesture to show the stress, like a musical conductor.
  4 Explain that the stressed syllable is marked with ( ' ). For example, empty consists of emp (stressed syllable) and ty (unstressed syllable).
  Step 5 Listen, read and talk
  1 SB Page 4, Part 3. Say each word and have the students repeat.
  2 Have the students take a few minutes to put the body parts in the correct place on the picture. Wander around the class to make sure the students are placing the body parts correctly.
  3 Then have the students work in pairs and discuss the picture. Get the students to say such things as, The doll has a big / small head. Her arms are long/ short, etc.
  Step 6 Listen and touch
  1 SB Page 4, Part 4. Teach the word touch.
  2 Say a body part and have the students point to the proper body part on themselves. Say Please listen. For each word I say, touch that part on your body.
  3 Once you feel the students know the body parts well, if time allows, play the “Polly says =game with body parts. For example, Polly says touch your eye, Polly says touch your nose, touch your ear.
  Step 7 Read and act
  1 SB Pages 4-5, Part 5, Speech Cassette Lesson 68. This part is optional. Books closed! Ask What's on the bed? Play the tape. Check answer (a new skirt).
  2 Have the class read the dialogue aloud together. Pay attention to the stress and intonation.
  3 In pairs, have students write their own dialogue using the dialogue in this part as a model. Choose several pairs to read their dialogues for the class.
  Step 8 Read and write
  1 SB Page 5, Part 6*. Read the introductory paragraph. Say Now let's read this together. Have the students read the paragraph aloud.
  2 In pairs have students work together to write their own dialogue. The following is a sample dialogue:
  W: Excuse me, sir. Could you help me, please?
  PM: Certainly!
  W: I can't find my son.
  PM: What's his name?
  W: His name is Devin.
  PM: How old is he?
  W: He is 7 years old.
  PM: What colour is his shirt?
  W: His shirt is red and his trousers are brown.
  PM: OK. Let's go and find him. Don't worry.
  W: Thank you very much!
  If time permits, have several pairs read their dialogue for the class.
  Step 9 Checkpoint
  Discuss any points you feel the students need explained. When discussing the adjectives, note that just as Chinese uses two words for old, jiu (旧)and lao (老), English also has two words for old — old and elderly. However, they are not used in the same way. Whereas generally jiu is used for things, and lao as a term of respect for a person, old may be used for both things and persons. However, elderly is used for old people to show politeness and respect.
  Step 10 Workbook
  SB Page 74, Wb Lesson 68, Ex. 3. In pairs, have the students read the descriptions and number the pictures appropriately.
  Step 11 Test
  Make up some short sentences with blanks like the following for the students to complete.
  1 This bottle is full. That one is …
  2 The box is … small. I can't put the books in it.
  3 I want to take some things to the classroom. … you help me, please?
  4 This box is too full. We can't …it.
  5 This is an old skirt. Where's my …one?
  Homework
  Finish off the Workbook exercises. (For Ex. 2, most of the strings of words can make more than 2 sentences. Some can even make 6 sentences!)
  Some ideas for extra practice or enrichment
  1 Teach the following chant to the students. When you say the particular body parts, touch them with both hands. For example, when you say head put both of your hands on top of your head, when you say shoulders touch both shoulders, etc. The first few times, say it slowly. Then each time you repeat it speed up. The students have a lot of fun trying to keep up. Another option is to let one of the students come up and lead the chant.
  Knees and toes.
  Knees and toes.
  Eyes, ears, mouth, nose,
  Knees and toes.
  2 Write their own story. Have the students write a paragraph about a time they had to pack either for moving to a new house, or for a holiday. What did they take with them, and was their box or bag heavy or light?
                         推荐阅读:
  • Could you help me, please? Lesson 68-(精选15篇)
  • Could you help me, please? Lesson 66-(精选12篇)
  • Could you help me, please? Lesson(通用12篇)
  • Could you help me, please? Lesson 67-(精选14篇)
  • Could you help me, please? Lesson 66-(通用15篇)
  • Could you help me, please? Lesson 65-(精选16篇)

Could you help me, please? Lesson 67-(精选13篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.