查看: 8|回复: 0

Unit Two My family

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-12 02:49:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Unit Two My family(通用3篇)
Unit Two My family 篇1  unit two       my family(5)教学目标和要求:1、    try to understand the meaning of the story tome2、    try to know the culture.3、    let’s check教学重点:story tome; culture;let’s check 教学难点:let’s check教学用具:tape/recorder/pictures/things教学过程:step1:    revisionstep2: story time1、look at the pictures2、listen to the recording 3、read the sentences after the recording 4、try to understand the meaning of story5、read the storystep3:    to know culture1、look at the pictures 2、the culture of halloweenstep4:let’s sing 1、listen to the recording 2、read the words of the song 3、sing the song after the recording 4、sing the song togetherstep5:summary and homework板书设计:              unit 2            my familyhow beautiful.                     作业布置:1、listen to the tape sing the song
Unit Two My family 篇2  unit two my family (2)
  教学目标和要求
  1、learn the new words
  2、try to listen and touch
  3、教学重点:the new words
  教学难点:let’s do
  教学用具:tape/recorder/pictures/things
  教学过程
  step1:    revision
  1、greetings
  2、introduce someone
  step2: learn the new words
  1、look at new pectures.
  2、learn the new words
  3、listen to the tape
  4、read the new words
  5、guessing game
  step3:    let’s do
  1、    look at the picture
  2、    listen and do
  step4:           summary and homework
  板书设计
  unit 2             my family
  who’s this man?he’s my father.
  作业布置
  1、listen to the tape
  2、read the words
Unit Two My family 篇3  unit two my family (4)教学目标和要求:1、learn the new words 2、let’s do and chant教学重点:the new words 教学难点:the new words教学用具:tape/recorder/pictures/things教学过程:step1:    revision1、greetings2、let’s do step2: learn the new words 1、look at the toy 2、say out the words3、look and say4、listen to the recording 5、listen and do step3:    let’s do1、look at the pictures2、listen to the tape3、let’s do step4:let’s chant1、listen to the tape 2、say and dostep5:summary and homework板书设计:                unit 2        my familycome on.who’s this boy? he’s my brother.作业布置:1、listen to the tape 2、read the words
                         推荐阅读:
  • Unit Two My family (2)
  • Unit Two My family(5)
  • Unit Two My family (4)

Unit Two My family(通用3篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.