查看: 10|回复: 0

小学英语3A Unit6教案

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-12 02:49:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
小学英语3A Unit6教案(通用3篇)
小学英语3A Unit6教案 篇1  unit5 look at me!教学目标1. review the words: new, red, green, blue, yellow, brown2. the students can listen,say,read and understand the pattern “look at my new…”, and then they can praise the others in situations .3.understand and apply the drill “what colour is…?it’s…”4.the students can listen,say,read and write the words “new, red”.5.the students can use “look at my new…  ”to show their things and praise the others in situations .6.the students can understand ,read and act the cartoon.7.make sure the students can share the others’ happiness and praise the others.8.make sure the students should care about and  appricate  others instead of temporizing  them .教学重点1.the students can listen,say,read and write the words “new, red”.2.the students can use “look at my new…  ”to show their things and praise the others in situations . 3.the students can understand ,read and act the cartoon.教学难点the students can understand ,read and act the cartoon so that they can express themselves in new situations .教具准备投影,黑板,挂图,卡片,ppt教学时间4课时
  第一课时课时目标1. the students can listen,say,read and understand the pattern “look at my new…”, and then they can praise the others in situations .2. the students can use “look at my new…  ”to show  their things and praise the others in situations .3.the students can read and say the words t-shirt, skirt,cap,jacket.教学重点1.the students can use “look at my new…  ”to show  their things and praise the others in situations .2.the students can read and say the words t-shirt, skirt,cap,jacket.教学难点the students can use “look at my new…  ”to show  their things and praise the others in situations .教学过程
  教师活动
  学生活动
  个性化修改lead in& reviewpresentation and practice story timeconsolidationwriting1.greetings: good morning, class.2. review a rhymelook at the sun, it’s so hot .hot, hot ,take off your coat .2. let’s chantcoat, coat, look at my coat.skirt, skirt, look at my skirt.t-shirt , t-shirt, look at my t-shirt.1.运用儿歌学习新的单词t-shirt, skirt, cap ,jacket, greatcap,cap,look at my cap.(teach “cap”)jacket ,jacket, look at my jacket.(teach “jacket”) great, great, they all look great! (teach “great”)2.再表演刚才的chant 引出本课 rhyme,并进行替换练习(用到本课设计到的衣着类单词。)look at my skirt.look at my t-shirt.look at my cap and my jacket.they all look great.look at my_____ .look at my ______.look at my______and my______.they all look great.3. presentation .“ look at my… it’s great. great !”  1). the teacher lead in “look at my t-shirt. it’s great. great !”2)show your clothes to your partener. “look at my …” and the partner praise with “it’s  great. great” . 让学生体会两种称赞的表达方式。3).work in pairs.4. presentation.“look at her… it’s nice . how nice! ”1)look at her skirt,引导学生看图片并理解句子(teach “her”) ,用不同的衣服套在图片上让学生说“her coat,her coat, her pencil , her apple …”2).ask the girls to show her things to the boys , and the boys retell them.g: look at my …   b: look at her…3) get the students to praise it with “it’s nice.how nice!” 让学生体会两种称赞的表达方式。5. presentation . “look at his … it’s smart.how smart!”1)look at his cap,引导学生看图片并理解句子(teach “his”) ,用不同的衣服套在图片上让学生说“his coat,his rubber, his pencil , his apple …”2).ask the boys to show her things to the girls , and the girls retell them.g: look at my …   b: look at her…3) get the students to praise it with “it’s smart. how smart!” 让学生体会两种称赞的不同含义。6. presentaion.“ it’s pretty. how pretty!” a lovely doll. teach it’s pretty. look at her … it’s pretty. how pretty!7.出现不同的图片让学生能用尽可能多的话来称赞。look at her/ his… it’s nice. it’s great .how nice!it’s great. great! it’s smart/ pretty.1.look at the story and tell the teacher “what things is yangling showing to her mother?”  she is going to a fashion show .watch and tick.你能勾出yang ling 试穿了哪些衣物吗?2. learn to say the sentences like yangling.“look at my t-shirt. look at my skirt. look at my cap. look at me !”3. read after the tape and find out how mum praise yang ling`s clothes? it’s nice . how nice! it’s great. great ! 4.启发学生还可以用哪些句子来赞美: it’s smart.smart!//it’s pretty. how pretty!5. 当我们赞扬和夸奖时,尅有说:great!  it`s great! how nice !ti`s nice!等,如果你发现值得赞扬和夸奖的人或事物,就说这些话吧!6.read together.7.play in rolesgroup1 is yangling  group2 is mum.8.try to act两人一组,表演对话。tip:丰富的表情和动作可以使表演更精彩哦!a fashion show.(学生拿出事先准备好的衣物图样,并和同桌运用本单元所学句型讨论)look at my… it’s ….  …!look at her/his …it’s ….  …!一、完成单词1. c__ p ___________2. sk__ __ t __________ 3. t- sh__ __ t __________4. j__ ck__ t ____________ 二、选出合适的答案(   )1.当你想展示自己的裙子的时候,应该说:a. look at my skirt. b. i have a skirt.(   )2. 当别人向你展示漂亮的东西时,你说:a.how nice ! b. it’s not great.(   )3.下面哪句是赞美别人的句子。a.look at my car . b.this is my cap. c. it’s pretty.(   )4.下面对look at his t-shirt. it’s smart.的译文哪句正确?a. 看她的体恤衫。真时髦。b. 看他的体恤衫。真时髦。c. 看他的衬衫。真时髦。三、挑战自我,把下面两道题完成对了,老师有奖励哦!(   )1. a: look at her pencil . b:__________________(请写出一句赞美的话)(   )2. 翻译:她的妈妈__________________ 他的短裙__________________ss: good morning/ afternoon, miss xu齐说歌谣齐读歌谣跟读单词开火车读表演chant思考并想出替换的词跟读跟读生个别读,齐读同桌间表演对话he’s … he’s  my friend… / she’s …, she’s  my friend,…)同桌间互相问答男生用英语说女生的衣服跟读,个别读跟读his, it’s smart. how smart!说词组女生说男生衣服跟读,个别读回答问题跟读跟读课文齐读课文分角色表演课文两人一组,表演对话。完成练习板书设计unit 5 look at me !              look at my /her/ his …          it’s great.             great!          it’s nice.              how nice!          it’s smart.            how smart!it’s pretty.            how pretty!作业设计1.recite story time2.finish the exercises..教学后记
  第二课时教学目标1. review the words: new, red, green, blue, yellow, brown2. the students can listen,say,read and understand the pattern “look at my new…”, and then they can praise the others in situations .3.understand and apply the drill “what colour is…?it’s…”4.the students can listen,say,read and write the words “new, red”. 5.the students can use “look at my new…  ”to show  their things and praise the others in situations . 6.the students can understand ,read and act the cartoon.教学重点1.the students can listen,say,read and write the words “new, red”. 2.the students can use “look at my new…  ”to show  their things and praise the others in situations . 3.the students can understand ,read and act the cartoon. 教学难点the students can understand ,read and act the cartoon so that they can express themselves in new situations .教具准备投影,黑板,挂图,卡片,ppt, prepare some new things教学过程
  教师活动
  学生活动
  个性化修改free talk revisionpresentation and practicecartoon timeshow the things and get the student to raise(point to the objects)look atmybook/rubber/cap/skirt/apple… .look at her sweater/jacket/…look at his …1. say the rhyme.look at my skirt.look at my t-shirt.look at my cap and my jacket.they all look great.2. change the rhyme.1. the teacher shows the new cap. teach newlook at my new cap.2. take out more new things and get the students to practise.look at my new pen /my new plane/ruler/ bag …3. get the students to praise.4. get the students to pratise the drill and praise .6.summarize (get the students to strengthen the drills.)everyone likes new things .why ?it’s nice, how nice! it’s great, great!it’s pretty.how pretty!it’s smart.how smart!”we like new things. i think women like new clothes better. do you like new clothes?(ask the girls)does your mother like new clothes?(ask the boys in chinese.)when the women have got new clothes ,they will be very happy and show them.look at the picture and answerwho is she? who is he?why is mum happy? watch the cartoon and answeris mum still happy at last?why?3.check the answer and work in pairs.what colour is my t-shirt?but dad says it`s red.what colour is …?it’s …4. read after the computer and imitate mum and dad.5. read in roles.6. act out the dialogue.7. think aboutwhat should dad do ? now you are dad.what should you say when mum asks “what colour is my t-shirt?”we should care about others instead of temporizing them.it’s nice, how nice! it’s great. great! it’s pretty. howpretty! it’s smart. how smart!”听录音跟读录音改编对话look at her/his skirt.look at her t-shirt.look at her cap and her jacket.they all look great.跟读 new个别读it's nice/great/smart/pretty.look at her/his …it’s nice, how nice! it’s great,great!it’s pretty.how pretty!it’s smart.how smart!跟读yes,we do.yes,she does.she’s bobby’s mother.he’s bobby’s father.she has got a new skirt and a new t-shirt.自读回答问题同桌讨论问题答案it`s yellow.跟读,注意模仿语音语调分角色朗读表演对话思考并自由回答板书设计unit 5 look at me !look at my /her/his …it’s nice/ pretty/smart/great.how nice/pretty/smart/! great!newwhat colour is …?it`s…作业设计1. read and recite cartoon time.2.recite and have a dictation of the words “ new , red”.what colour is …?it`s…new –old, yellow教学后记第三课时教学目标1.        can understand and act out the cartoon time.2.        meaningful usage of the words and structures on talking about the clothes and giving the praises to others.3.  ss can ask ‘what colour…”教学重点1.      能听说读写字母oo pp qq2.        能熟练掌握cartoon time教学难点1.能听说读写字母oo pp qq教具准备投影,黑板,挂图,卡片,ppt
  教学过程
  教师活动
  学生活动
  个性化修改greeting and warming.show the paper clothesletter timerhyme timecheckout time t: (point at the clothes) look at my …the students show the clothes and ask and answer.1.        play a game: magic eyes, review the letter.2.        learn the new letters: oo  pp   qq  3.        play a game: say the letter one by one. 字母接龙4.        learn to write the letters.5.        write each a letter four times.1.demonstrationlook at the pictures and say.look at picture 1. who is she ? look at her skirt . get them praise. what colour is it ?2.looat picture 2,3,4 and choose one to work in pairs.a: look at his/her … b: it’s …? //how …!look , say and write1. look at checkout time and help the children to complete the sentences and then praise .2. exchange the book and check each other.how nice!look at my …it’s nice./pretty.做游戏,快速说出字母学习新字母,跟读, 开火车说单词抄写字母同桌讨论互问互答自评板书设计unit 5 look at me!look at my t-shirt/shirt/cap/jacket.it’s nice/great.作业设计1.        把cartoon time里的故事读给爸爸妈妈听。2.        抄写字母oo   pp   qq各两排。3.        自己创作一张含有o p q的图片。教学后记
小学英语3A Unit6教案 篇2  unit 7 would you like a pie?教学目标1. the students can listen, say and read :nice to meet you. would you like…? no, thank you. what about…? yes, please.2.  the students can listen, say and read :pie, ice cream, sweet, hot dog.3.the students can chant: for you and me.教学重点1. 句型:would you like…? yes, please. no, thank you. what about…?2. 词汇:ice cream, sweet, cake, pie, hot dog.教学难点1. 句型:would you like…? yes, please. no, thank you. what about…?2. 词汇:ice cream, sweet, cake, pie, hot dog.教具准备课件、道具、服装、图片教学时间4课时第一课时课时目标1. to grasp the new words: a pie, a cake, a hot dog, a sweet,an ice cream, an egg.2. to be able to use ‘would you like…? / what about…? to offer people food and know how to answer.3. enable the students to share with each other.教学重点1. 句型:would you like…? yes, please. no, thank you. what about…?2. 词汇:ice cream, sweet, cake, pie, hot dog.教学难点1.学生能正确地理解并朗读对话,在教师的引导和帮助下尝试表演对话。2.学生能初步运用本课所学的词汇和日常交际用语谈论颜色。      教学过程
  教师活动
  学生活动
  个性化修改free talkpresentation and practicea chantstory time consolidationgood morning,classa. show the food pictures. t: look at the picture. can you guess?teach and practice “a cake”t: look, this is a cake. cake.t: would you like a cake?guide students to say :no, thank you..the same way with an ice cream, an egg, a sweet, a pie, a hot dog1. listen and repeat:a cake ,a piei can see.a cake ,a piefor you and me.2. make a chant.你能用今天学的词句,编新儿歌吗?和同桌合作,试试看吧!3.listen and repeata cake ,a piei can see.a cake ,a piefor you and me.an egg ,an ice creami can see.an egg , an ice creamfor you and me1. show the picture of story  t: (出示mike头像)look, who’s this?t: look, who’s this?t: who’s she ?(出示helen头像)t :helen is my new friend. 和helen打个招呼吧learning tip:nice to meet you.用于第一次见面时说的话,一般的场合都可以,比较正式。回答是:nice to meet you, too. t: nice to meet you.2.watch and tick.观看卡通片,想想helen想要哪种食物?3.watch and say.认真观看卡通片,同桌讨论:苏海和杨林是如何与helen分享食物的?理解would you like a pie? no, thank you. what about a cake? yes, please.4.read and choose.(1).你想邀请helen吃馅饼,你会说(      )a.would you like a pie,helen?b.nice to meet you,helen.(2).helen说她不想吃馅饼,接下来你会怎么说:(      )a .would you like an ice cream?b. what about a cake?5.read loudly in pair.  播放动画,学生跟读,要求模仿语音、语调。show time.sam饿了。演一演sam和帮助者吧!ss:good morning/ afternoon, miss xuss: cake.ss: yes, please.跟读ss: no, thank you跟读其余单词,个别读齐读歌谣同桌合作改编歌谣跟读歌谣ss: this is mike.ss: this is su hai.ss: she’s helen. she’s mike’s sister. ss:hello, helen./hi, helen./ nice to meet you, helen.ss: nice to meet you, too.看卡通片,想一想同桌讨论跟读,同桌对话完成选择跟读课文同桌表演对话a:hello./hi/good morning.b:hello,i’m sam. a:nice to meet you.would  you like a/an…?b:no, thank you.a:what about a/an…?b:yes, please.板书设计
  unit7 would you like a pie? (story time)a cake 一块蛋糕    a hot dog 一块热狗an egg 一个鸡蛋    an ice cream 一块冰淇淋,  a pie 一个派        a sweet 一块糖a: nice to meet you. b: nice to meet you, too. a: would you like a pie? b: yes, please,/ no. thank you.what about a cake ? 来块蛋糕怎么样作业设计听读并背诵story time教学后记第二课时教学目标1. revise:ice cream, egg, cake, sweet, pie, hot dog.2.revise:would you like…? yes, please. no, thank you. what about…?3. revise the rhyme: for you and me教学重点1.        能正确地听说读单词ice cream, egg, cake, sweet, pie, hot dog.2.        能正确地运用句型would you like…? yes, please. no, thank you. what about…?3.        能比较熟练地朗诵歌谣:for you and me教学难点1.能正确地听说读单词ice cream, egg, cake, sweet, pie, hot dog.2.能正确地运用句型would you like…? yes, please. no, thank you. what about…?能比较熟练地朗诵歌谣:for you and me教具准备课件、道具、服装、图片、彩色笔
  教学过程
  教师活动
  学生活动
  个性化修改revision rhymefun timesong timeconsolidationsummary.1. show the food pictures,students say out the words.2. show the food words , students read them out.3. show the sentences of story time, students read them out.4. show the pictures of story time, students imitate mike, su hai, yang ling and helen.5. play a game耳语传话 学生分成四组,每组上来一个学生,然后给他们每人一张纸条,上面分别写:would you like a hot dog?  yes, please.would you like an ice cream? yes, please.what about an egg? no, thank you.what about a cake? yes, please.拿到纸条的学生在规定的时间内记住纸条上的句子,然后向本组后一个同学耳语传话,只能说一遍,第二个同学向第三个同学传话,以此类推。传到最后同学后,该同学到讲台上来,全班一起检查到讲台上来的四位同学所说的内容,比一比哪组说得又快又对。1. 多媒体播放歌谣for you and me, 2.让学生替换单词改编歌谣。1.学生拿出各种食物图片,运用would you like…? yes, please./ no, thank you. what about…?分组游戏,3人一组仿照课本fun time的内容游戏。2.  师生游戏t:(教师做饥饿状) i’m hungry. i want this.(拿出一张食品图片藏于身后)       t: no, thank you.    t: no, thank you.       … …  让猜中的学生接着游戏教师进行场景提示:1)你和同学们在公园野餐,这时遇到了你朋友。2)su yang邀请朋友们去家做客。3)你生病了,卧床休息,妈妈问你想吃什么。学生分组自选一项,用食物图片编排对话表演,教师巡视指导t: 我们这节课复习巩固了哪些招呼吃东西用语?t: 大家都掌握了这些句型的用法了吗?t: 我们这节课复习了哪首歌谣?t: 大家都会唱了吗?说出食物名字快速说出食物单词读课文分角色表演课文对话做游戏跟读歌谣改编歌谣做游戏 s1:(猜测老师手中的图片)would you like a cake?s2: what about…?would you like a hot dog?what about an ice cream?yes, please.no,thank you.ss: would you like…/ what about…?ss: 掌握了。ss: for you and mess:会了。板书设计unit7  would you like a pie? (fun time)would you like…?what about…?作业设计1.读fun time 的句子。2.练读歌谣,并创编新歌谣。教学后记第三课时教学目标1.revise:ice cream, egg, cake, sweet, pie, hot dog.2.revise:would you like…? yes, please. no, thank you. what about…?3. the students can understand and ask and answer “what’s this?it’s…”教学重点1.revise:ice cream, egg, cake, sweet, pie, hot dog.2.revise:would you like…? yes, please. no, thank you. what about…?3. the students can understand and ask and answer “what’s this?it’s…”教学难点the students can understand and ask and answer “what’s this?it’s…”教具准备投影,黑板,挂图,卡片,ppt
  教学过程
  教师活动
  学生活动
  个性化修改lead inrevisionwarm upcartoon timerhyme timesummary1.greetinga.全班打招呼t: good morning/afternoon, class.1. t:你能跟新朋友helen打招呼吗?revise “nice to meet you. nice to meet you, too.”2. play the tape of story for students to listen and repeat.3. retell the story in groups of four.4. let’s learn:t: what’s this?(guide students to understand “what’s this?”)revise: a pie, an ice cream, a sweet, a hot dog.5. let’s chant: for you and me.6.let’s help:sam饿了。演一演sam和帮助者吧!t: who’s this?t: who’s this?t: look, this is mr. dog.(领读,帮助学生理解dog的意思)2学生自己阅读故事,理解语篇意思。3.   检测学生的理解情况1)bobby would like an egg?2)dog would like a hot dog?4.  play the cartoon, ss listen and repeat. 让学生仔细观察最后一幅图,想一想,dog听说a hot dog是什么表情?它心里是怎么想的?帮助学生体会故事的幽默。learing tip:热狗的由来德国人将香肠改良成用手就可以吃的方式,就是把香肠夹入面包中,这样既卫生又方便,所以很受欢迎。当时有一位漫画家,觉得面包中露出的香肠很像小狗的舌头。于是hot dog由此得名。5.read in roles.6.act it out.对本课所学进行总结ss:good morning/afternoon, miss xu.同桌间对话跟读课文跟读句子ss: it’s an egg.齐读歌谣a: sam, sam, would you like a/an…?b: no, thank you.a: what about a/an…?b: yes, please.s1: this is sam.s2: this is bobby.自读故事yesno跟读动脑筋想一想分角色朗读表演对话板书设计unit7  would you like a pie? what’s this? 这是什么?                              it’s …   这是……作业设计1.read the rhyme after class2.finish the exercises教学后记第四课时教学目标1.revise:ice cream, egg, cake, sweet, pie, hot dog.2.revise:would you like…? yes, please. no, thank you. what about…?3.listen,say.read and write: uu, vv, ww教学重点listen,say.read and write: uu, vv, ww教学难点listen,say.read and write: uu, vv, ww教具准备多媒体、挂图、生词卡片、字母卡片,食物图片,小狗像的头饰
  教学过程
  教师活动
  学生活动
  个性化修改greetings revisionletter time.look and sayticking timeclass work.1.sing a song——good morning/ afternoont: good morning/ afternoon, class.2.say a rhyme—— for you and me.教师头戴小狗的头饰, 出示食物图片和生词卡片,与学生对话t: hello, i’m your new friend, dog. nice to meet you. t: (出示食物图片)what’s this?t: yes. t: good. would you like a sweet?t: would you like a sweet?1.  认读字母出示字母卡片uu, vv, ww. 让学生在教材插图中找出这三个字母。教师示范读音,学生注意观察老师的口型。2.  学习书写1)教师在黑板上示范书写字母uu,vv, ww. 学生观察字母在四线三格中的位置。2) 师生“书空”练习字母的书写笔顺。3)学生在书上描写字母。4) 复习字母aa-ww.   教师把食品类图片贴在黑板上,请两名学生上台。一名学生根据老师指的图片用would you like…?提问,另一名根据老师做摇头或点头作出回答。2.   学生分组,小组内根据图片编对话,教师巡视。请几组上台表演,看哪一组的对话长而好。指导学生进行自我评价《补充习题》p31-34ss: good morning/ afternoon, miss xu.  齐说歌谣s: yes, i am.ss: nice to meet you, too.ss: it’s a sweet.s1: no, thank you.s2: yes, please.跟读字母写笔顺描写字母齐背字母would you like…? 学生分组,小组内根据图片编对话自我评价完成练习板书设计unit 7 would you like a pie?uu, vv, ww作业设计1.finish the exercises2.copy the letters教学后记
小学英语3A Unit6教案 篇3  unit 6 colours 教学目标 1.        能正确理解、掌握对话内容,并能朗读、初步表演对话。 2.        能正确地听说读单词red、yellow、green、orange。 3. 能正确地运用句型what colour is …?来询问颜色 教学重点 1.        能正确理解、掌握对话内容,并能朗读、初步表演对话。 2.        能正确地听说读单词red、yellow、green、orange。 3.        能正确地运用句型what colour is …?来询问颜色。 教学难点 1、what colour….? 的语序; 2、能能正确地运用句型what colour is …?来询问颜色。并做出回答 教具准备 课件、道具、服装、图片 教学时间 4课时 第一课时 课时目标   1 学生能听懂、会读、会说red, orange, yellow, green。   2 学生能听懂、会读、会说日常交际用语what colour is …? it’s …   3 学生能正确地理解并朗读对话,在教师的引导和帮助下尝试表演对话。   4 学生能初步运用本课所学的词汇和日常交际用语谈论颜色。                            教学重点 1 学生能听懂、会读、会说red, orange, yellow, green。  2 学生能听懂、会读、会说日常交际用语what colour is …? it’s … 教学难点 1.学生能正确地理解并朗读对话,在教师的引导和帮助下尝试表演对话。 2.学生能初步运用本课所学的词汇和日常交际用语谈论颜色。      教学过程
  教师活动
  学生活动
  个性化修改 free talk presentation  consolidation 1 t: hello! good morning. s: … t:hi,are you …? s1:… t:hi,are you…? s2:… 2 a game: magic eyes 快速大声说出物品名,当看到炸弹时大声说:“bomb嘭”。 最后一个图片出示我的红色外套。 1 t:this is my coat.is it nice? t: what colour is it?    (复习单词red) 2 a chant coat, coat, look at my coat; what colour is it? red, red, it’s red. 3.t出示魔术领结。 t:now pay attention to the bow tie. it’s red.now i will play a magic. 表演颜色魔术。变成其他颜色并教导颜色单词。red, yellow,green, orange 4 play a game.老师出示衣服的图片,学生如果听到的单词和衣服的颜色一致就一起大声说yes。如果颜色不一致就大声说嘭。 教师出示四张图片,分别是自己的红色外套,和杨玲的帽子,t恤衫和短裙。 5 t:it’s my coat. 教师出示红色的外套。 出示杨玲的skirt, cap和t-shirt图片 t:whose are these? t:今天她将在学校的舞台上为同学们展示她的衣服。 let’s watch the cartoon and circle the clothes. 6 ppt呈现what clothes does she use?教师点选,如果正确就说yeah yeah yeah,不正确就说no no no. 7 ppt呈现任务how many colours are there?再次看动画,观察共出现几种颜色,注意观察裙子颜色的变化 教授句型what colour is it? it’s…和单词orange, red,和yellow. 5 reading time 跟音读。跟师读。小组读。两人一组。分角色读表,演对话。 t: yangling has payed a magic.you can also paly a magic.取出自带的水瓶,同桌之间变魔术,表演对话。 step 4 homework ss:good morning/ afternoon, miss xu yes, i am. no, i’m not. 抢答 ss:it’s nice. it’s red. 齐说歌谣 跟读单词 快速回答 ss: they’re yangling’s. 看卡通片圈出衣服 回答yeah/no 将颜色按变化的顺序重新排列 跟读 跟读 分角色表演对话 同桌之间变魔术,表演对话。 a:hello/hi/good morning/afternoon,…. b:… a:look at my bottle. b:what colour is it? a: it’s… b:it’s nice/great./how nice!great! 板书设计 unit6 colours                     what colour is …?                     it’s red/yellow/green/orange                       red and yellow 作业设计 1.listen to story time 3times; 2.act the dialogue; 3.talk about your family member’s clothes with your friend. 教学后记 第二课时 教学目标 1.        能正确地听说读单词red、yellow、green、orange, black, blue, brown, white 2.        能正确地运用句型what colour is/are…?来询问颜色并能做出回答: it’s/they’re…. 3.        能比较熟练地唱歌曲:colour song 4.        能听懂会说:what’s this? it’s…. 教学重点 1.        能正确地听说读单词red、yellow、green、orange, black, blue, brown, white 2.        能正确地运用句型what colour is …?来询问颜色并能做出回答 3.        能比较熟练地唱歌曲:colour song并能根据各自的衣服颜色做出唱达 教学难点 1、black, blue, brown的认读 2、能根据物品的单复数运用句型what colour is /are…?来询问颜色,并做出相应回答it’s …./they’re…. 教具准备 课件、道具、服装、图片、彩色笔
  教学过程
  教师活动
  学生活动
  个性化修改 warm up review presentation and practice song time fun time consolidation 1.  greetings 2.        free talk a:   good morning/hello…. b:   good morning/hello. miss li.  how are you? a:   i’m fine, thank you.  look, this is my friend/father. what colour is his/her… a:   look at my …. what colour is it? 1.t: yang ling likes fashion show. what does she show? t: how does she say? let’s look and say 2.t: what colour are her skirts? t: ok. show me the colour: red. green, yellow, orange. t: there is a box on the desk. what colour is the box? t: what’s in the box? . open it and have a look. t: what colour is it? -à  blue,brown,black,white   read and spell 1.        practice 1). ask and answer what colour is this…? 2). read and match 3). game: what colour is missing?    what colours are missing? t: now, let’s listen to a song. what song is it? let’s listen. 1.t: what colour can you hear? do you remember the song? àwho’s wearing yellow today? 3.  learn to sing a song 4.  sing a song sing together, in groups, at last: ss:  who is wearing yellow today, yellow today? who is wearing yellow today,                                           1.play and say t: colourful clothes, colourful life.  there are some clothes. what are these? t:  and what colour are they? let’s play and say.   model: t (操纵): what colour is this t-shirt?  t: do you want to play? let’s think and  say the sentences at first.  play and say( 8 students) 1.         look and say rulers: 2人一组, 准备2套卡片,一套是服饰,一套是颜色。一人持颜色卡片, 一人持服装卡片。 1)小组活动。 2)集体展示: 1.do you know? 1.what colour is the banana? it’s ____or ___. 2.what colour is the panda? it’s ____and ____ 3.what colour is the sea(大海)?  it’s ____. 4.what colour is the orange?  it’s _____. 5.what colour is the sun?     it’s ______ red and yellow make _____. yellow and blue make _____ red and blue make ______. ss: good morning/ afternoon, miss xu. b:   it’s … b:   it’s yellow./… s: she shows her skirts. s: they’re orange, green, red sand yellow. 选出对应颜色的水彩笔 s: it’s … s: ok. some crayons. it’s … 跟读并拼读单词 it’s… 连线 对话 s: it’s colour song. 跟读句子 学唱歌曲 齐唱 s1:  i’m wearing yellow today, yellow today. i’m wearing yellow today, ss: they are ….. and … ss: it’s …. s: what colour is  this …? s1: what’s this? s2: it’s a ….what colour is it? s1: it’s … (问2件物品后交换所持卡片) 小组活动 s1: what’s this? ss: it’s a … s2: yes. it’s a …. what colour is it? ss: it’s…. 完成练习 orange green purle 板书设计 unit6 colours              what colour is …?               it’s ….     blue    red                 black  orange (what colour are they? they are….)  brown  green               white  yellow 作业设计 1.         熟读8个颜色类单词,并写出其大小写形式。 2.         课后和同学继续玩游戏,预习剩余内容。 教学后记 第三课时 教学目标 1. ss will be able to understand and read the story. 2. ss will be able to talk about the colours freely 教学重点 1. ss can understand and read the story. 教学难点 ss will be able to talk about the colours freely 教具准备 投影,黑板,挂图,卡片,ppt
  教学过程
  教师活动
  学生活动
  个性化修改 warming up presentation summary 1. free talk 2. revision. 1. cartoon time.     1) talk about the pictures     2) t: what can you see in the picture?       t: what colour?       look at the picture and find the answer.       check the answer with ss.       3) watch cartoons      show a question: what colour would they like?      play the cartoon, ss watch and find the answer.      watch again and check the answer.      what colour would they like?      many colour eggs.     4) listen to the tape and read loudly twice.  5) read the story by themselves. 6) t and ss act the story. 7) practice in pairs. 8) act out the story.  总结本课所学内容 what colour is my coat? it’s … 分角色扮演story time 观察图片并思考 ss: eggs. red, blue, green, brown, orange, yellow 观察卡通片,找出答案 再次观看 they’d like eggs. they don’t know. 听录音跟读两遍 自读 分角色扮演对话 板书设计 unit6 colours              what colour is …?                   it’s ….    作业设计 1.read the cartoon  after class 2.finish the exercises 教学后记 第四课时 教学目标 1.ss will be able to listen, read, say and write the letters: rr,ss,tt. 2. to be able to talk about the colours. 3. to be able to sing the song “colour song”. 教学重点 1.ss will be able to listen, read, say and write the letters: rr,ss,tt 2. to be able to talk about the colours. 教学难点 to be able to talk about the colours. 教具准备 投影,黑板,挂图,卡片,ppt
  教学过程
  教师活动
  学生活动
  个性化修改 warming up letter time consolidation check out time 1. free talk      t: good morning/afternoon, boys and girls.       t: look at my ... it’s yellow.what colour is your …?   2.revision. 3.song time 1) revision      t: now, it’s letter time. what letters can you say now?      t: let’s play a game “magic eyes”. look carefully.      (ppt play the cartoon.) what letters are they?    talk in pairs. 2) learn the new letters. t: look at this picture. there are some letters in it.   can you find them?  3) say the letters from aa to tt      a. say the letters together.  b. say on by one in groups of four.  4) play a game “listen and say the next letter”       bb, dd, gg, ii, kk, rr  5) now, let’s learn how to write rr, ss, tt   a. watch the letter “rr”      b. write with hands.(show the letters ss and tt in the same way)     c. t: write on the blackborad, ss write in their exercise books. 1. letter show ss take out their colourful letter cards, t says big letter r, ss show it, t says small letter s, ss show it. ss say and do in pairs. 2. ask and answer. what colour is the letter r? it’s...  1.同桌间互相对话 2. ticking time 让学生根据自己的真实地学习情况自己打星,帮助学生理解每一项的意思。 ss: good morning/ afternoon, miss xu. s: it’s … 齐唱歌曲 s:aa-qq 快速抢答出字母 s: point to the new letters, read rr, ss, tt. 齐读字母 四人一组 说出下一个字母 观察字母 书空写字母 抄写字母 出示字母卡片 同桌间互相练习 what colour is the letter r? it’s...  what colour is …? it’s...  自我评价 板书设计 unit6 colours              what colour is …?                   it’s ….    作业设计 1.finish the exercises 2.copy the letters 教学后记
                         推荐阅读:
  • 小学英语3A Unit5教案(2019新译林版)
  • 2019小学英语3A Unit7教案(新译林版)
  • 小学英语3A Unit6教案(2017新译林版)
  • 小学英语《Unit 8》说课稿范文(精选2篇)
  • 闽教版小学英语教案(精选3篇)
  • 小学英语五年级教案(精选3篇)
  • 小学英语教案
  • 英语教案模板
  • 英语教案

小学英语3A Unit6教案(通用3篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.