查看: 10|回复: 0

3A Unit 3 This is my father

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-12 02:48:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
3A Unit 3  This is my father(通用3篇)
3A Unit 3  This is my father 篇1  period  4teaching aims:1. enable the students to grasp the language points ( words: big, small, fruit / sentence patterns: -what can you see? -i can see a … / some … ) 2. enable the students to act out the rhyme ‘ they are all very good ‘ important points:1. the language points of this lesson. 2. arouse the students’ interests in learning and using english. difficult points:the sentence patterns: -what can you see? -i can see a … / some … teaching aids:multimedia, cassette, cards, fruits teaching process:step 1  warm-up1. free talk   ( review the sentence patterns in unit 3 ) 2. t: ( show some cards. ) what colour is it?   s: it’s … ( red, green, yellow, orange, … ) 3. ( play a guessing game )   t: which fruit is red / … ?   s: it’s ( apple / … )   ( show the answers on the slide. ) step 2  say a chantchant: pears, peaches, pineapples and watermelons,       oranges, bananas, apples and mangoes.       some are green, some are yellow,       some are big, some are small,       but the fruits are all very good! 1. t: ( show the chant on the slide. ) try to read by yourselves first.   s: ( read the chant. ) 2. read the chant after the teacher. 3. try to do some actions and act out the chant ( work in groups ) . step 3  play a game1. t: ( show the picture on the slide. ) what can you see?   s: ( a … / some … )   teach: -what can you see? -i can see a … / some … 2. work in pairs   a: what can you see?   b: i can see …   ( talk about the animals at page 8 / the persons at page 15. ) 3. ( show the picture at page 23 on the slide. )   t: what can you see?   s: i can see a … / some …  pay attention to the phrases: some …(s)4. smell and guess   t: please smell the fruits and guess what fruit is it.   s: ( smell and guess ) step 4  listen and judge1. ( show the picture at page 22 on the slide. )   t: please work in pairs. ( a: good morning / afternoon, … b: good morning / afternoon, … a: this is … b: this is … )   s: ( work in pairs ) 2. listen to the cassette and judge.   ( the answers: a √  b √  c √  d x  e √  f x  g √  h √ ) step 5  say a rhyme( show the rhyme at page 23 on the slide. ) 1. read the rhyme after the cassette. 2. act out the rhyme in pairs. step 6  homework1. play the game at page 23 by yourselves. 2. recite the rhyme and act out it. 3. prepare for unit 4.
3A Unit 3  This is my father 篇2  一、教学目标:
  1. 复习巩固并能熟练掌握本单元八个单词的单复数。
  2. 能熟练掌握并运用本单元所学的日常交际用语。
  3. 能听懂、会说 i can see a …/some … what do you like? i like…
  二、教学重点: 教学目标1、2
  三、教学难点: 教学目标4
  四、教学准备: 头饰、录音、图片、挂图、字母卡片等。
  五、教学过程:
  step1 revision
  1.sing the song 《hello!》
  2.greetings:
  good morning. / hi. / hello.
  step2 look and say (part c)
  1.revise :
  t—s1: hi, i’m … what’s your name? this is …
  (先用真实姓名,再用nancy、mr black等头饰)s1—s2、s3上前表演
  2.look at the pictures and say
  show picture 1: who is he/she?
  then some students act it out in front.(上前后先自我介绍:hi/hello, i’m …)
  look and say picture 2 to picture 4 in the same way
  3.look at the blackboard and try to read the sentences:
  hi/hello.
  good morning/afternoon.
  this is …
  nice to meet you.
  nice to meet you, too.
  step3 fun house (part d)
  1.revise the words.(动物、颜色)
  t show the pictures and ask: what’s this? / what colour is it?
  ss say together and do the actions.
  2.teach: i can see a …/some …
  (1) 请一生上前蒙上眼睛,问:what can you see? 然后手拿一个香蕉小图片给他一个人看。(s1: a banana.) t ask ss: can you see a banana? then show and say: i can see a banana.
  (2) read and do the actions, then let ss try to guess the meaning.
  师拿其它水果的单个图片,请个别说,并一一贴上。
  由步骤(3)引出“some bananas”, say: i can see some bananas.
  (用黑板上的小图片奖励说得好的学生:what do you like? 并引导生说i like…)
  3.show the picture, practice in pairs.(看不清楚的可看书上的图)
  4.ask some students say in front (point to the picture).
  t:what do you like?
  5.t point to the pictures, ss say together:
  a banana, a banana , i can see a banana.
  some bananas, some bananas, i can see some bananas.
  6.listen and judge
  (1) 出示人物头饰,让生认说:this is … 然后看书,分别说出他们是谁。
  (2) 弄清书中图的顺序a--h,认读aa—kk.
  (3) 解释题意。
  (4) listen to the tape and judge.
  (5) check the answer.
  7.listen to the tape and say the rhyme.
  step4 homework
  say the fruits and make the dialogues with others after class.
  板书:         
  unit3 this is my father
  hi/hello.                  i can see a …
  good morning/afternoon.     i can see some …
  this is …
  nice to meet you.           nice to meet you,too.
  教学反思:
  三年级学生初学英语兴趣较浓厚,但又由于年龄较小因此注意力很难长时间集中,因此我在课堂上充分运用色彩鲜艳的头饰与图片,并用小图片作为奖励,学生积极性很高。此外,还根据低年级孩子好动的特点,让他们在说单词的时候充分动起来,不仅能让他们把注意力集中,还通过形象有趣的动作强化单词在头脑中的印象,并帮助记忆。在活泼轻松的良好状态下学生的学习活动也能轻松有效地进行。而歌谣“they are all very good”对于三年级孩子来说较难,因此根据学生的状况,我只让他们进行感知并试着说一说。
  3a unit 3 this is my father(第三课时) 来自师哈哈网。  
3A Unit 3  This is my father 篇3  教学内容: 第三单元a部分内容.教学重点: 掌握单词father/ mother /sister/ brother , 并能用句型 this is my …介绍家庭成员.教学难点: 正确掌握father/ mother/ sister/ brother 的发音.教学用具: 磁带,师生各自准备一张全家福,以及书中人物头饰.教学过程: step 1: free talk and revision1. 用 “hi, hello, good morning . nice to meet you.” 与部分生交流.2. 用 “what’s your name?”与部分生交流,并复习句型 “this is …”.t: what’s your name?s: i’m …t: ( 指着该生询问其余学生) this is …, yes or no?s: yes/ no. this is … ( 在生否定回答时,相机让生练习句型 this is …)3. 进一步复习 “ this is …” 句型.  师出示一些图片,让生用 “this is ..” 句型一一介绍图片上的内容,鼓励生用修饰词,如在介绍一只白猫时,鼓励生说     “this is a white cat.”step2: presentation (一)       出示一张david ,nancy, mr black, mrs black 的全家福.  t: who are they?  s: this is …( 逐一介绍)(二)       学习father, mother, brother, sister  t: 师戴上nancy 的头饰,一一介绍:     this is my father/mother/sister/brother.    师出示father/mother/brother三个单词,领读数遍并造相关短语如: my father/my mother( 学完三个单词后,让生进入角色,分别扮演nancy和david, 向大家介绍家庭成员.)(三)       学习课文.(1)            师一一介绍背景,然后请生试想图中小朋友会如何介绍自己的家人。.(2)            听读课文(3)            跟读课文。(4)            逐一介绍后,自由朗读全文。(5)            分角色,朗读课文.(6)            分角色表演课文,同时出示相应情景图片。( 生自选一图,师准备好头饰.)step3. consolidation(1)            师拿出准备好的照片,逐一介绍上面的人物.(2)            生也可拿出照片逐一介绍家庭成员.step4. assignment. 进一步巩固所学单词,并能向老师,同学介绍家庭成员.
                         推荐阅读:
  • 3A Unit 3  This is my father
  • 3A Unit 3  This is my father
  • 3A Unit 3 This is my father(第三课时)

3A Unit 3  This is my father(通用3篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.