查看: 15|回复: 0

《lesson 22》教学设计

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-12 02:41:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《lesson 22》教学设计(精选2篇)
《lesson 22》教学设计 篇1  unit 3          the     1  period      (date:           )
  教学内容
  at a music lesson   part a.h
  教学目标知识和能力能正确地听、说、读、写单词:lesson, song, learn, music, have, first, start, listen to, follow, together.过程和方法能正确地理解并应用句型:  can you …? yes, we can. no, we can’t. ok。情感态度与价值观学会歌曲we can sing and dance。
  教学重难点教学重点:正确应用所学的句型问答;单词的四会掌握
  教学难点:人称代词i和we的熟练运用;初步了解现在进行时they are having a music lesson
  教学准备录音机教学过程
  学生活动
  诊断与调整step1  greeting   t:  good morning , boys and girls ! step2  free talk t: i can skate. what can you do?t: i can play … what can you play?   i can make …what can you make? ask and answer in pairs.step 2 presentation and practice1 t: i can …. , can you … ?  practice one by one.  t: can you play the guitar/sing/dance?添加单词we。2 t: you can sing and dance. you can play the violin and the piano.     do you like music? 教单词music。  t: today, let’s have a music lesson.   t:at a music lesson, what can we do? 3 t: we can sing some english songs. right? 4 t: what can you sing?   t: can sing ‘in the classroom’ first?5 t: everyone, can you sing ‘in the classroom’ ? let’s start. 6 t: can you sing ‘we study and play’? let’s sing it together. 7 t: can you sing ‘we can sing and dance’? shall we learn the song now? listen to the song, please.8 t: now, follow me, please.step 3 listen, read and practice1 t: we are having a music lesson in the classroom. (translate it into chinese.) some students are in the music room. they are having a music lesson, too.2 listen for the first time.3 listen and answer some questions, then read the text after the tape/the teacher. read by themselves.step 4 consolidation 1 t: i taught you an english song just now. now you teach your desk mates a song.2 practice in pairs.3 ask some ss to act it out in front.七、作业设计1、  listen and read the text four times.2、  practice to be a teacher and teach an english song.八、板书设计 unit 3 at a music lesson ( a )   let’s sing … first.let’s sing it together.                    shall we learn the song now?       listen to the song, please.       now, follow me, please.ss: …ss: i can…ss: yes, i can./no, i can’t.ss: yes, we can./no, we can’t. ss: yes,i do.s: we can sing .ss: ok.s: no, we can’t.q1: what can the students sing first?q2: what can ben do?
  unit 3          the    2 period      (date:           )
  教学内容 at a music lesson   part b .c
  教学目标知识和能力能正确地听、说、读、写单词:dance, play, make过程和方法能正确地理解并应用句型: can you …? yes, i can. no, i can’t. i can … what can you do?情感态度与价值观学会歌曲we can sing and dance。
  教学重难点教学重点:能正确熟练地运用本课b部分出现的动词
  教学难点:能用i can … what can you do?谈论能力
  教学准备录音机,图片教学过程
  学生活动
  诊断与调整step1  greeting   t:  good morning , boys and girls ! step 1 free talk/ revision1 greetings2 t: i like apples. do you like apples? what do you like? t: i like skating. do you like skating? what do you like?skate, ski, swim。step 2 presentation and practice1 t: i don’t like swimming. i can’t swim. i can sing. 板书sing2 t:can you sing ‘we study and play’? let’s sing it together.3 t: can you dance?  let’s sing and dance. 4 t: look at these words, sing, dance, swim, skate, ski. i can sing. how about you? t: what can you do? 5 ask and answer one by one.6 practice in pairs.7 play a game: listen and do  8出示c部分图,小组操练。9 t: i can play the guitar. what can you do? . 10 出示木偶t: what’s this?  t: i can make a puppet. maket: this is a model plane. i can make a model plane.  t: i can make a model plane. what can you do? step 3 listen and read listen and read the words and phrases  step 4 consolidation   do a survey以小组为单位,学生完成调查表。       nameactivityis1s2s3
  sing
  dance
  swim
  make a puppet
  play the guitar
  play the piano二、           作业设计1、  listen and read the words and phrases 2、  copy the words and phrases three ss: …ss: i like…ss: i like…s: i can …s: i can …巩固动词sing, dance, swim, skate, skis: i can … s: it’s a puppet.s: i can …s: can …t: ,can you …?
  板书设计:
  unit 3 at a music lesson ( b&c )
  a:i can …  what can you do?
  b:i can …
  sing/  dance/  swim/  skate/  ski/
  play the guitar/   play the violin/
  make a puppet/    make a model plane        
  unit 3          the  3 period      (date:           )
  教学内容 at a music lesson   part d,e
  教学目标知识和能力能正确地听、说、读、写单词:ride过程和方法熟练掌握can与第三人称的搭配熟练掌握can与不同动词的搭配
  情感态度
  与价值观
  能熟练朗读并表演e部分对话
  教学  重难点教学重点:熟练掌握can与第三人称的搭配。教学难点:熟练掌握can与不同动词的搭配。
  教学准备
  录音机教学过程
  学生活动
  诊断与调整
  step 1 free talk/ revision1 t: i can sing the song ‘we can sing and dance’. can you sing it?let’s sing the song together.2 t: who wants to be our teacher? please come here and teach us a new song.3 t: i can … what can you do/make/play/draw?step 2 presentation and practice1 出示d部分图片。  t: what can they do? let’s have a look.  show picture 1.  t: what can the girl do? can the boy dance? what can he do?  look at the other pictures of this part and ask and answer in pairs like this.2 fill in the blanks.3 check the answers. read the sentences group by group.4 t: i can put a book on my head. can you put a book on your head?     can you put a book on your finger? can you put a rubber on your nose?  学生边回答边做。step 3 listen, read and say/ look and say1 t: can you ride a bike? 教单词ride2 t: what can this boy do? step 4 consolidation ww w.x kb1. com   do a survey about your good friend’s family      familyactivityfather mother grandfathergrandmother
  brother
  or sister
  singswim ride a bikeplay footballdraw a tiger
  make a cake1 demo:can your … ? what can your … do?2 do the survey.3 feedbacks:’s … can … 七、作业设计1 listen and read part d and part e four times.2 copy part d in the exercise booone student acts a teacher in the front.s: i can …ss answer the questions.ss look, listen and read.practice to act in group.板书设计:
  unit 3 at a music lesson ( d & e )
  a:i can …      b:me, too.
  a:can you … ?   b:yes/sure, i can.                    
  unit 3          the     4  period      (date:           )
  教学内容 at a music lesson   partf.g
  教学目标知识和能力了解元音字母a在单词中的发音。过程和方法进一步掌握can引出的句型。
  情感态度
  与价值观
  能用i can … what can you do?谈论能力
  教学  重难点教学重点:进一步掌握can引出的句型。教学难点:了解元音字母a在单词中的发音
  教学准备录音机教学过程
  学生活动
  诊断与调整step 1 free talk/ revisiont: let’s sing the song ‘we can sing and dance’t: i can … can you/your …?/what can you/your … do? talk about the ability in class.step 2 presentation and practicet: look. miss li and the students are playing a game ‘hide and seek’. ask: where’s ben? who can find him?  practice.  t: who can play …/make …/draw …?      
  listen and read the dialogue. then read together.t: would you like to play this game? please find this rubber. ask the ss turn back and hide the rubber.t: where’s my rubber? who can find it?write the words on the blackboard.  after    basketball     class     dance  listen to the tape and read the words. write the sentence on the blackboard.t: can you find out the same pronunciation in the words? 板书音标/á:/ 读音标和单词.   bathroom, father, glass, can’t, afternoon10 t: who can read these words.step 3 consolidation国庆才艺大赛报名表:为庆祝国庆到来,我校将举行才艺大赛,请各小组组长征求组员意见并填好报名表。
  name
  ability
  name
  abilitywhat can you do?   who can sing/dance/play the …?   can you draw/write/make …?2、practice in groups.3、教师询问各组报名情况。   who can …? can you/s1/s2 …? what can s3 do?4、各组长汇报情况。 s1/s2/s3/… can …七、作业设计1、listen and read part f & g four times.2、review the words of this unit.3、finish off the workbook.ss: create some new songs and try to sing them.s:i/we/he/she/they can …s: i can …s: i can. it’s …let’s read it after the tape recorder.discuss in pairs.ss read them.板书设计:
  unit 3 at a music lesson ( f&g )
  after    basketball     class     dance
  we often dance and play basketball after class.
  bathroom  father  glass  can’t  afternoon
《lesson 22》教学设计 篇2  教学目标:
  1. 能正确认读字母hh;
  2. 能正确认读与hh有关的单词:henry, horse, house, hat;
  3. 能正确朗读hh的发音/h/。
  教学重点:认读单词 horse,house,hat。
  教学难点:区分horse和house的读音。
  教学准备:课件,单词卡片,一顶帽子,玩偶小马
  教学过程:
  1. warm up
  sing a song“head shoulders knees and toes”
  listen and do the actions:  touch your……
  read cards
  2. greetings
  good morning, kids.
  how are you doing?
  3. presentation
  a. h的字母故事(课件)
  学习字母hh
  b. 学习单词henry
  henry is a cowboy.
  c. 学习单词hat  (教具帽子)
  henry has a small hat.
  d. 学习单词horse (教具小马)
  he has a horse.
  游戏读词,渗透ride a horse
  e. 学习单词 house
  he has a big house.
  f. 跟读所学字母,单词。(课件)
  g. 区分单词horse和house(课件)
  4. practice
  游戏:找到以字母hh 开头的单词(课件)
  单词连线(课件)
  5. homework
  read the words.

《lesson 22》教学设计(精选2篇)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.