查看: 38|回复: 0

2022年浙江江郎山的导游词

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-8-9 02:20:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词(精选13篇)
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇1  嗨,大家好!我是你们的导游姓周,名思齐,各位就叫我小齐吧。今天我们要去的地方就是那奇峰险峻,云雾环绕的江郎山,大家一定很期待吧,让我们出发喽!
  我们现在来到了江郎山下,江郎山位于浙江省江山市城南25公里的江郎乡。传说,有三个姓江的兄弟登上山变成了三块巨石,这三块巨石拔地冲天而起,有360多米高,从北到南呈“川”字形排列。依次为:郎峰,亚峰,灵峰。江郎山不仅聚岩洞,云。瀑于一山,集奇,险,陡,峻于三石,雄伟壮丽,值得让人一观。今年8月作为“中国丹霞”的系列提名地之一列入世界自然遗产名录。
  登上半山腰,绕过一条小沟,就来到了须女湖。湖水清澈见底,你看成群的小鱼虾们正游得欢呢。走过须女湖,就到了十八曲。弯弯曲曲的山路,真让人看花了眼。你仔细数数,是不是有十八个弯?哈哈,数不清吧,虽说只有十八个弯,可看起来就像有几十个弯。出了十八曲,我们就要去进攻山顶了,大家有信心吗?
  “噔噔”我们到山顶了!拍张照片做纪念吧,来,看镜头,“茄子!”
  这次的施行结束了,如果大家对这次旅途有什么不满意的,请及时指正。最后,祝您一路顺风,旅途愉快,再见!
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇2  大家好,我是你们的小导游徐千淇,今天我会和你们一起畅游江郎山。
  先我想问朋友们一个问题,你们知道江郎山的名字是怎样来的吗?其实,传说有很多,但是民间流传最广的传说是三个姓江的兄弟为了等待一个姑娘,常常登上山顶,时间一长,便化成了三片峰,由此得名江郎山。江郎山是国家4A级景区,世界自然遗产之一,景区以“奇峰赤壁”为主要特色,属于典型的丹霞地貌风景区,被誉为“神舟丹霞第一奇峰”。
  现在,请大家跟着我,沿着这条弯弯曲曲的小道往上走。这条小道叫做十八曲,道路两旁绿树成阴,花草盛开,十分阴凉,走在里面还能听见清脆的鸟叫声。大家可以和我一起边走边数,看看有没有十八个弯哦!
  走完十八曲,就来到了开明禅寺,寺后,就是通往“一线天”的小路。
  现在,立在我们眼前的,就是著名的“一线天”。大家可以抬头看,是不是像一座山被一把巨大的斧头劈出的一条小胡同呀!其实,这是由郎峰和亚峰天然夹击而成的,它高312米,长298米,宽约4米,被许多地质专家勘定为“全国之最”。
  从不同角度看,会看到不同的形状,有时是数字“1”,有时是中文“一”,有时却是半个圆,真可谓“横看成岭侧成峰,远近高低各不同”呀!随我一起走进去,你看,左手边石壁寸草不生,光秃秃的,右手边却花草茂盛,显得生气勃勃,贴近石壁,仔细一听,还会听见泉水的“丁冬”声。一线天里非常阴凉,是天然的空调房。
  加油,我们已经来到了最好玩,最刺激的地方——江郎峰。要爬上江郎峰,可不是一件容易的事情,年老和年幼的,可以从我左手边的百步涧下山。要爬江郎峰的朋友可以稍作休息,补充能量,继续前行。
  接下来是自行游玩时间,希望大家注意安全,愉快玩耍,得到更多的收获!
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇3  大家好,我姓郑,大家可以叫我郑导,很高兴今天能担任你们的导游,今天我将带领大家去游览有着“神州丹霞第一峰”美誉的江郎山。接下来我们就出发喽!
  大家看到我们身后的三座山峰了吗?这就是著名的江郎山,国家4A级景区,又名“三爿石”,这三座山峰像不像三个并肩而立的兄弟啊?关于“三爿石”还有个典故呢!相传在很久很久以前,这里住着江氏三兄弟,他们为了打败危害百姓的妖怪,不惜牺牲自己的生命,最后他们和妖怪同归于尽,三兄弟化成了这三座顶天立地的山峰,世世代代地保护着这一带的人民。
  好了,现在我们来到了山脚下,从下往上看,江郎山直入云霄,大家有没有一种胆战心惊的感觉?在我们面前的是一道弯弯曲曲的台阶,这就是江郎山有名的十八曲,走完十八曲,我们就可以爬上山顶。现在我们就来征服这陡峭的台阶吧!
  现在我们已经到了半山腰,大家都累了吧?那就原地休息一会儿吧。大家向前看,前面就是著名的“一线天”景观。因为两座山峰挨得很近,我们只能看到天空的一条光线,所以得名“一线天”。因为一线天的两壁不同,一边常年寸草不生,一边却草木茂盛,所以又被当地人称为“阴阳壁”。
  休息好了,我们继续往上爬。终于爬到山顶了,大家看这山顶的景色,云雾缭绕,多美丽啊!再往下看,不禁让人感叹“江山如此多娇!”大家自由活动,尽情地欣赏着江郎山的美景吧!注意要保护环境,不要乱扔垃圾哦!
  今天的游览到此结束,祝大家开心愉快!再见!
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇4  江郎山是江山境内的一座奇山,似三根石柱直插云霄。让你不得不相信大自然的鬼斧神工。诗人辛弃疾在游览了江郎山后留下这样的诗句:三峰一一青如削,卓立千寻不可干;正直相扶无依傍,撑持天地与人看。
  国家重点风景名胜区—江郎山位于江山城南25公里之江郎乡。古名金纯山、须郎山、玉郎山(据《方舆胜略》)素有“雄奇冠天下,秀丽甲东南”之誉。《文思博要》云:“有江氏三兄弟登巅化为石,故又名江郎山”。
  江郎山主峰海拔824米,主景区由三石峰、十八曲、塔山、牛鼻峰和仙居寺等五部分组成,是遐尔闻名的旅游胜地,以雄伟奇特著称。山巅有三巨石拔地冲天而起,高360余米,形似石笋天柱,状若刀砍斧劈。三峰自北向南呈“川”字形排列,依次为:郎峰、亚峰、灵峰,俗称“三爿石”。堪称“神州丹霞第一峰”。
  三峰之间有大弄小弄出入,建有百步云梯,迂回盘旋。郎峰峭壁上有明代理学家湛若水摩题刻“壁立万仞”四字。亚峰、灵峰间壁立如削,曰小弄峡。置身其间,仰观天开一线,俯视地裂一隙,俗称“一线天”。山上另有蛤蟆石、兀鹰石、姐妹石、鸡埘弄、会仙岩等景观,多以形取名。江郎山不仅聚岩、洞、云、瀑于一山,集奇、险、陡、峻于三石,雄伟奇特,蔚为壮观,且群山苍莽,林木叠翠,窟隐龙潭,泉流虎跑,风光旖旎。每当云雾弥漫,烟岚迷乱,霞光陆离,常凝天、山于一色,融云峰于一体。无怪唐诗人白居易赞曰:“安得此身生羽翼,与君来往醉烟霞”。
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇5  大家好,很高兴今天由我来带领大家游览美丽的江郎山,很荣幸由我来当大家的导游。
  现在,我们所在的地方就是江郎山脚下,江郎山为我国典型的丹霞地貌景观。江郎山海拔824米。三座石峰呈川字行排列,分别称郎峰,亚峰,灵峰。石峰高369米,状如天柱,摩天擦云。三峰之间有大弄,小弄可出入。小弄内岩壁如削,高312米,长298米,宽仅3米余。被华东56为地质学家勘定为“中国一线天之最”。
  郎峰平均坡度88度,历来无人可上,让无数游客浮想联翩。白居易诗云:“安得此身生羽翼,与君来往醉烟霞。”现沿石壁凿有3500余石阶,曲折攀岩而上一公里可达峰巅。伫立峰巅,时有白云从身旁飘过。俯瞰脚下,百里山川尽收眼底,颇有登天之感,令人心旷神怡。
  大家跟我来,这就是江郎山的一线天,高312米,长298米,最宽出4米,最窄处3.5,被华东56为地质学家勘定为“全国一线天之最”。在不同的角度,可以看到不同的景致的“一线天”,有时是阿拉伯数字“1”,有时是中文的“一”,有时是个半圆,就像天空被两座山切成了一个条形了!
  现在自己游览,注意不要乱涂乱画,不要破坏美丽的景点。2小时后在原地集合。
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇6  Jianglang Mountain is a strange mountain in Jiangshan, like three stonepillars straight into the sky. Let you have to believe in the uncannyworkmanship of nature. After visiting Jianglang Mountain, the poet Xin Qiji leftthis poem: the three peaks are as green as a chip one by one, outstanding andhard to find; they are upright and helpless, supporting heaven and earth andpeople to see.
  Jianglang Mountain, a national key scenic spot, is located in JianglangTownship, 25 kilometers south of Jiangshan City. The ancient names of Jinchunmountain, xulang mountain and Yulang mountain (according to Fangyu shenglue) areknown as "the most magnificent in the world and the most beautiful in theSoutheast". "Wensi boyao" says: "there are three brothers of Jiang familyclimbing the mountain and turning it into stone, so it is also called JianglangMountain.".
  The main peak of Jianglang Mountain is 824 meters above sea level. The mainscenic area is composed of five parts: sanshifeng, shibaqu, Tashan, niubifengand Xianju temple. It is a famous tourist resort and famous for its magnificenceand strangeness. On the top of the mountain, there are three huge stones risingfrom the ground. They are more than 360 meters high. They look like stalagmitepillars, like knives and axes. The three peaks are arranged in the shape of"Chuan" from north to south, which are Langfeng, Yafeng and Lingfeng, commonlyknown as "sanqishi". It can be called "the first peak of Danxia in China".
  Between the three peaks, there are large lanes and small lanes, and thereare a hundred step ladder, which is circuitous. On the cliff of Langfeng, Zhanruoshuimo, a famous scholar of the Ming Dynasty, inscribed the four characters"standing on the wall and standing on ten thousand feet". The wall betweenYafeng and Lingfeng is like a cut, which is called xiaonongxia. In the meantime,looking up at the sky to open a line, overlooking a crack in the ground,commonly known as "a line of sky.".
  There are also toad stone, vulture stone, sister stone, chicken range lane,huixianyan and other landscapes on the mountain, most of which are named aftershape. Jianglang Mountain not only gathers rocks, caves, clouds and waterfallsin one mountain, but also gathers strange, dangerous, steep and precipitousrocks. It is majestic, peculiar and spectacular. It also has a beautiful scenerywith lush mountains, emerald trees, hidden caves and Longtan, springs and tigersrunning. Whenever the clouds and mists are diffuse, the haze is confused, andthe rays are far away from the land, it often condenses the sky and mountains inone color, and melts the clouds and peaks into one. No wonder Bai Juyi, a poetof the Tang Dynasty, praised the poem: "you can live with your wings, and youcan come and go with the emperor to get drunk.".
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇7  各位朋友,大家好!欢迎来到世界自然遗产、国家AAAA级旅游区——江郎山游览。江郎山位于距江山市区25千米的石门镇,古名须郎山、玉郎山。传说是占时候三个姓江的兄弟登上山顶幻化而成,所以又叫江郎山。它是我们江山的标志和骄傲。“江山”之名中的“山”,当然就取白干这座名山了。
  江郎山是典型的丹霞地貌景观,主峰海拔819.1米。20xx年8月2日,在巴西举行的第34届世界遗产大会1:通过表决,江郎山作为“中国丹霞”的一部分成功入选世界遗产名录,成为浙江省首个世界自然遗产,实现了浙江省世界自然遗产“零”的突破。
  我们先站在山脚下一睹它的风采。你们瞧,远远望去它就像撑天的石柱,白北向南呈“川”字形排列,郎峰、亚峰,灵峰,三峰高高腾于半空之中,所以被人们称为“天半江郎”。
  现在,我们沿着弯弯曲曲的石径拾级而上,只见山林茂盛,只听鸟鸣声声。拐过十八个弯,眼前豁然开朗,千年古刹开明禅寺和千年学府江郎书院在绿树的掩映下跃人眼帘,一阵山风吹来,仿佛耳边还能回响朗朗书声呢。请你们站在书院门前向远处眺望对面那座山峰,发现了什么?对,多像邓小平爷爷的侧面像啊,这就是天然造化的“伟人峰”。
  别怕累,继续攀登,我们就来到了神奇的江郎山一线天。一线天是由郎峰和亚峰天然夹击而成,俗称小弄峡,长312米,高298米,宽距在3.5到4米之间,两壁平行而笔直,仿佛巨斧劈出的石巷,仰视天余一线,气势雄伟,无以伦比。小弄峡的弄堂风让一线天成了名副其实的天然空调房。更让人称奇的是,左边的山墙上寸草不生,而澍湎山墙上却是一片碧绿,当地入叫它阴阳壁。
  穿过一线天。我们来到山峰的另一侧,大家可以坐在石凳上一边休息,一边欣赏远处的山景。看,右边的郎峰脚下有一条攀上峰顶的狭窄小径,一边是陡峭的石壁,一边是摇摇晃晃的铁链,非常具有挑战性。登上山顶,自有“会当凌绝顶,一览众山小”的豪情啦!各位朋友,江郎山的游览马上就要结束了,希望“千年古道,锦绣江山”能给您留下美好的记忆,欢迎再次光临!
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇8  嗨,大家好!我是你们的导游姓周,名思齐,各位就叫我小齐吧。今天我们要去的地方就是那奇峰险峻,云雾环绕的江郎山,大家一定很期待吧,让我们出发喽!
  我们现在来到了江郎山下,江郎山位于浙江省江山市城南25公里的江郎乡。传说,有三个姓江的兄弟登上山变成了三块巨石,这三块巨石拔地冲天而起,有360多米高,从北到南呈“川”字形排列。依次为:郎峰,亚峰,灵峰。江郎山不仅聚岩洞,云。瀑于一山,集奇,险,陡,峻于三石,雄伟壮丽,值得让人一观。今年8月作为“中国丹霞”的系列提名地之一列入世界自然遗产名录。
  登上半山腰,绕过一条小沟,就来到了须女湖。湖水清澈见底,你看成群的小鱼虾们正游得欢呢。走过须女湖,就到了十八曲。弯弯曲曲的山路,真让人看花了眼。你仔细数数,是不是有十八个弯?哈哈,数不清吧,虽说只有十八个弯,可看起来就像有几十个弯。出了十八曲,我们就要去进攻山顶了,大家有信心吗?
  “噔噔”我们到山顶了!拍张照片做纪念吧,来,看镜头,“茄子!”
  这次的施行结束了,如果大家对这次旅途有什么不满意的,请及时指正。最后,祝您一路顺风,旅途愉快,再见!
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇9  江郎山是江山境内的一座奇山,似三根石柱直插云霄。让你不得不相信大自然的鬼斧神工。诗人辛弃疾在游览了江郎山后留下这样的诗句:三峰一一青如削,卓立千寻不可干;正直相扶无依傍,撑持天地与人看。
  国家重点风景名胜区—江郎山位于江山城南25公里之江郎乡。古名金纯山、须郎山、玉郎山(据《方舆胜略》)素有“雄奇冠天下,秀丽甲东南”之誉。《文思博要》云:“有江氏三兄弟登巅化为石,故又名江郎山”。
  江郎山主峰海拔824米,主景区由三石峰、十八曲、塔山、牛鼻峰和仙居寺等五部分组成,是遐尔闻名的旅游胜地,以雄伟奇特著称。山巅有三巨石拔地冲天而起,高360余米,形似石笋天柱,状若刀砍斧劈。三峰自北向南呈“川”字形排列,依次为:郎峰、亚峰、灵峰,俗称“三爿石”。堪称“神州丹霞第一峰”。
  三峰之间有大弄小弄出入,建有百步云梯,迂回盘旋。郎峰峭壁上有明代理学家湛若水摩题刻“壁立万仞”四字。亚峰、灵峰间壁立如削,曰小弄峡。置身其间,仰观天开一线,俯视地裂一隙,俗称“一线天”。山上另有蛤蟆石、兀鹰石、姐妹石、鸡埘弄、会仙岩等景观,多以形取名。江郎山不仅聚岩、洞、云、瀑于一山,集奇、险、陡、峻于三石,雄伟奇特,蔚为壮观,且群山苍莽,林木叠翠,窟隐龙潭,泉流虎跑,风光旖旎。每当云雾弥漫,烟岚迷乱,霞光陆离,常凝天、山于一色,融云峰于一体。无怪唐诗人白居易赞曰:“安得此身生羽翼,与君来往醉烟霞”。
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇10  Jianglang Mountain is located in Shimen town of Jiangshan City. It isfamous for its Danxia landform and three giant rocks. It is said that in ancienttimes, three brothers surnamed Jiang climbed to the top of the mountain togetherand made three giant rocks, standing on the hills. In fact, such a magnificentmountain landscape is the result of geological evolution for hundreds ofmillions of years. The violent volcanic fault depression makes it stand aloof,and the slowly eroded weathering makes it magnificent and beautiful.
  Standing at the foot of Jianglang Mountain, Langfeng, Yafeng and Lingfengare in front of us. Among the three rocks, Lingfeng is full of strange rocks andold pines. The clouds and haze are scattered and the smoke is lingering, whichis like a fairyland. Yafeng is the most dangerous, almost vertical, and can't bereached. Langfeng has a towering wall, and only a steep stone step dug by handleads to the peak.
  Under the leadership of my father, I clenched the iron fence welded intothe cliff with my left hand, pressed it with my right hand, and barely stood ontiptoe to climb along the cliff. When he reached the mountainside, he raised hiseyes straight up, and the narrow stone steps were winding, as if leading to theend of the sky. When he looked down, he could only see that the forest wasundulating, and the sole of his feet was an abyss! "An De, who had wings, cameand went with the king." Standing in a dangerous place, the whole person iscaptured by the transcendent magnificence, just as Bai Juyi said in hispoems!
  Although the road to the peak is steep and infinite, my attention is alwaysattracted by the mysterious autumn scenery at the foot of the mountain. Lookingdown, the fog slowly floats up the hill, forming crystal clear dew on thegranite wall; red maple and green moss curl on the steep and smooth rock wall,forming a body with the surrounding gravel; in the abyss, the coniferous forestis dyed golden by the autumn wind, and the forest near the foot of the mountainis slightly red. The field of vision is everywhere, and the gradual change ofwarm color blocks envelop the land. I even felt that in the cool autumn of thecrisp people, my heart beat gradually became warm, and I jumped and trembledagain and again in the cliff against the pulse of the mountains.
  At dusk, Jianglang Mountain goes further and further away. The setting sunwarms the peaceful Shimen Town, surrounded by golden rice fields. The buscarried us on the highway that was full of Wutong trees and was inadvertentlymerged into the yellow rice waves. Looking around, there is a low wooden housefloating in the rice wave in the distance. There are several hedges beside thewooden house. The hedges are full of trembling white pear blossoms - pearblossoms? No! There are hundreds of yellow billed egrets. They are heavilycovered with branches, like clusters of pear blossoms in full bloom on theridge. Batu floated across the sea of rice, and the "pear flower" turned intosnow flakes and floated to the sky, and then flew back. Silver wings flying,white light fleeing, leaving a string of high pitched sound. Looking at the footof the mountain in autumn, my recent irritability has been calmed, and I amreally moved by everything in front of me.
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇11  Hi, everyone! I'm your tour guide. My surname is Zhou and my name is Siqi.Please call me Xiaoqi. Today we are going to Jianglang Mountain, which issurrounded by clouds and steep peaks. We must be looking forward to it. Let'sgo!
  We are now at the foot of Jianglang Mountain, which is located in JianglangTownship, 25 kilometers south of Jiangshan City, Zhejiang Province. It is saidthat three brothers surnamed Jiang ascended the mountain and turned into threehuge stones. These three huge stones rose from the ground to the sky. They weremore than 360 meters high and arranged in the shape of "Chuan" from north tosouth. The order is: Langfeng, Yafeng, Lingfeng. Jianglang Mountain not onlygathers caves, but also clouds. Waterfall in a mountain, set strange, dangerous,steep, precipitous in three stones, magnificent, worth a view. In August thisyear, it was listed on the world natural heritage list as one of the series ofnominations of "Danxia in China".
  Jianglang Mountain Tourism in Zhejiang Province
  On the hillside, around a small ditch, came to the lake. The lake iscrystal clear. You can see that groups of small fish and shrimps are swimminghappily. After walking through the xunu lake, you will arrive at eighteen songs.The winding mountain road is really dazzling. If you count carefully, are there18 bends? Ha ha, countless. Although there are only 18 bends, it looks likethere are dozens of bends. After 18 songs, we are going to attack the top of themountain. Do you have any confidence?
  Jianglang Mountain Tourism in Zhejiang Province
  "Deng Deng" we are at the top of the mountain! Take a picture as asouvenir. Come on, look at the camera, "eggplant!"
  This implementation is over. If you are not satisfied with this journey,please correct it in time. Finally, I wish you a good journey and a pleasantjourney. Goodbye!
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇12  Hello everyone, I'm your little guide Xu Qianqi. Today I'll have a goodtour of Jianglang Mountain with you.
  First of all, I want to ask my friends a question. Do you know the name ofJianglang Mountain? In fact, there are many legends, but the most popular oneamong the people is that three brothers surnamed Jiang often climb to the top ofthe mountain in order to wait for a girl. After a long time, they turn intothree peaks, hence the name Jianglang Mountain. Jianglang Mountain is a national4A scenic spot and one of the world natural heritages. The scenic spot ischaracterized by "Qifeng Chibi". It is a typical Danxia Landform Scenic Spot andis known as "the first Qifeng of Shenzhou Danxia".
  Now, please follow me and walk up this winding path. This path is calledshibaqu. On both sides of the road, the trees become shady and the flowers andplants are in full bloom. It's very shady and cool. You can still hear thechirping of birds when you walk inside. You can count along with me to see ifthere are 18 bends!
  After 18 songs, you come to Kaiming temple. Behind the temple is the pathleading to "yixiantian".
  Now, standing in front of our eyes, is the famous "yixiantian". You canlook up and see if it's like a small alley cut out of a mountain by a huge axe.In fact, it's formed by the natural attack of Langfeng and Yafeng. It's 312meters high, 298 meters long and about 4 meters wide. It's rated by manygeological experts as "the best in the country.".
  From different angles, you can see different shapes, sometimes the number"1", sometimes the Chinese word "one", sometimes it's a half circle. It can besaid that "the mountains are seen horizontally, and the peaks are formed on theside, and the heights are different from each other." come along with me, youcan see that the stone wall on the left side is barren and bare, but the flowersand plants on the right side are luxuriant, which makes it look lively. Close tothe stone wall, listen carefully, and you can see You can hear the sound ofdingdong from the spring. It's very shady and cool in the first day. It's anatural air-conditioned room.
  Come on, we have come to the most interesting and exciting place -jianglangfeng. It's not easy to climb up Jianglang peak. Old and young peoplecan go down the mountain from Baibu stream on my left. Friends who want to climbJianglang peak can take a break, replenish energy and move on.
  Next is the self play time, I hope you pay attention to safety, happy play,get more harvest!
2022年浙江江郎山的导游词 篇13  Hello, everyone. I'm very glad that I'm here to show you around thebeautiful Jianglang Mountain. I'm honored to be your guide.
  Now, we are at the foot of Jianglang Mountain, which is a typical DanxiaLandform in China. Jianglang Mountain is 824 meters above sea level. The threestone peaks are arranged in Sichuan characters, which are called Langfeng,Yafeng and Lingfeng respectively. The stone peak is 369 meters high, shaped likea pillar in the sky, with skyscrapers rubbing clouds. There are big lanesbetween the three peaks, and small lanes can go in and out. Xiaonong is 312meters high, 298 meters long and only 3 meters wide. It is rated as "the top ofthe sky in China" by 56 geologists in East China.
  The average slope of Langfeng is 88 degrees, and no one has ever been ableto climb it, which makes countless tourists think about it. Bai Juyi said in hispoem, "you can live in peace, and you will be drunk with the emperor." Now,there are more than 3500 stone steps along the stone wall, which can reach thepeak one kilometer up. Standing on the top of the mountain, there are whiteclouds passing by. Overlooking the foot, you can have a panoramic view of themountains and rivers, which makes you feel relaxed and happy.
  Come with me. This is the first sky in Jianglang Mountain. It is 312 metershigh and 298 meters long. It is 4 meters wide at the widest and 3.5 metersnarrow at the narrowest. It has been rated as "the largest sky in China" bygeologists in East China. In different angles, you can see different scenes of"a line of sky", sometimes Arabic numeral "1", sometimes Chinese "one",sometimes a semicircle, just like the sky is cut into a strip by twomountains!
  Now tour by yourself, don't Scribble, don't destroy the beautiful scenicspots. Gather in place in two hours.
  • 2022年浙江江郎山的导游词(精选13篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.