查看: 15|回复: 0

大学生求职信英文

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-8-8 11:59:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大学生求职信英文(精选20篇)
大学生求职信英文 篇1  Dear Sir/Madam:
  Your advertisement for a Network Maintenance Engineer in the April 10 Student Daily interested me bacause the position that you described sounds exactly like the kind of job I am seeking.
  According to the advertisement ,your position requires top university,Bachelor or above in Computer Science or equivalent field and proficient in Windows NT4.0 and LINUX System. I feel that I am competent to meet the requirements. I will be graduating from Graduate School of Tsinghua University this year with a M.S. degree . My studies have included courses in computer control and management and I designed a control simulation system developed with Microsoft Visual InterDev and SQL Server.
  During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I passed CET-6, but more important I can communicate with others freely in English. My ability to write and speak English is out of question.
  I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me.I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.
  With many thanks,
  Wang Lin
大学生求职信英文 篇2  April 6,20xx
  P.O.Box 3
   University
  Beijing,China 100000
  Dear Sir/Madame,
  Your advertisement for a Network Maintenance Engineer in the April 10Student Daily interested me because the position that you de- scribed sounds exactly like the kind of job I am seeking.
  According to the advertisement,your position requires a good university degree,Bachelor or above in Computer Science or equivalent field and proficient in Windows NT 4.0and Linux System.I feel that I am competent to meet the requirements.I will be graduating from  University this year with a MSC.My studies have included courses in computer control and management and I designed a control simulation system developed with Microsoft Visual and SQL Server.
  During my education,I have grasped the principles of my major subject area and gained practical skills.Not only have I passed CET - 6,but more importantly I can communicate fluently in English.My ability to write and speak English is a good standard.
  I would welcome an opportunity to attend you for an interview.
  Enclosed is my resume and if there is any additional information you require,please contact me.
  Yours faithfully,
  Wan Long
大学生求职信英文 篇3  Dear ××unit leader:
  Hello!
  Thank you very much taking the precious time to read my letter of recommendation, hope it can help you in the tide of college graduates job seeking to make you satisfied.
  My name is ××, growth in tianjin coastal a simple village, folkway is the raising of cultivated my peace of mind, persistence of faith and the quality of diligence, so feel honored.
  The dream of life always fly in youth, and the stage of university is a dream of flying. ××20 years of golden autumn, I have a chance to study at zhejiang university school of law, on the life and a new journey, to pursue the dream of youth!
  Knowledge is the most important, I always believe myself I can roam in the ocean of knowledge in a comprehensive university, the university education study is to obtain basic knowledge of various disciplines and professional knowledge of law. In addition to learning, from the beginning of the freshman, put into social practice, social work... Benefited a lot of exercise, there is only the cultivation of personal ability, not only is more of a service consciousness and team cooperation consciousness, social responsibility consciousness...
  Usually I like sports, travel and reading. I think sports can exercise, enhanced physique; Travel and make friends can make us open to see the world; While books, especially history books, literature books, popular science books, famous gossip and books about the law at home and abroad, can increase knowledge, but also can edify sentiment.
  " innovation and development is my persistent pursuit. "God reward those who work hard" is my life belief.
  Sincerely zhu GUI company macro boom, looking forward to hearing from you!
  advance
  Salute!
大学生求职信英文 篇4  Room212Building343
  TsinghuaUniversity,Beijing184
  Ms.Yang:
  IwasreferredtoyoubyMr.Zhang,aPartnerwithyourBeijingoffice,whoinformedmethattheShanghaiofficeofyourcompanyisactivelyseekingtohirequalityindividualsforyourAuditorProgram.
  Ihavemorethantwoyearsofaccountingexperience,includinginterningasanAuditorlastyearwiththeBeijingofficeofCCCC.IwillbereceivingmyMBAthisMayfromTsinghuaUniversity.Iamconfidentthatmycombinationofpracticalworkexperienceandsolideducationalexperiencehaspreparedmeformakinganimmediatecontributiontoyourcompany.Iunderstandthelevelofprofessionalismandcommunicationrequiredforlong-termsuccessinthefield.MybackgroundandprofessionalapproachtobusinesswillprovideyourofficewithahighlyproductiveAuditoruponcompletionofyourdevelopmentprogram.
  IwillbeintheShanghaiareatheweekofApril16.Pleasecallmeat136121691toarrangeaconvenienttimewhenwemaymeettofurtherdiscussmybackgroundinrelationtoyourneeds.Ilookforwardtomeetingyouthen.
  Sincerely,
大学生求职信英文 篇5  dear sir/madam,
  Hello!
  First please allow me to extend the sincere regards and the good wish to you! Heartfelt thank you in spite of being very busy to glance through my material, and wishes the expensive unitenterprise to be prosperous, progresses day by day!
  i graduated from  university, and experienced at translation. i learned that you are recruiting a translator which i'm eager to take part in, for i'm so interested at this.
  In school period, I study diligently at my specialized knowledge. and i passed (各类证书). most importantly, i can use English fluencely as my mother language.
  i hope i can work at guangzhou daily, coorperate with you and enrich myself.
  Looking foward to hear from you and i'm sure you will pleased with me.
  yours sincerely,
  signature
  date
大学生求职信英文 篇6  Dear Sir/Madam,
  My name is Liu Chen and I will graduate from XiHua University in the year of 20xx. My major is secretary in English department.
  It’s my great pleasure to have this opportunity to improve our mutual understanding. During the three –year college study,I tried my best to learn all kinds of knowledge,and weigh the hard work of my teachers and myself; I have mastered English listening,speaking,writing and reading skills.
  Moreover,I have a good command of Business English and the basic theory,public relationship of secretary.Meanwhile, in order to enlarge my knowledge, I always read some newspapers and magazines about business and trade,and I used to do some representative of business in my spare time. At the same time, I learnt computer skills during my summer vacation,and now I’m familiar with Office 20xx. It is my three –year college life that makes me form my life attitude. Also my three-year college life that makes me rich in knowledge,and it’s also my three-year college life that makes me form my life attitude. Honesty, Trust, Diligence is principle of how to be a man.
  As a college graduate,I believe “where there is a will, there is a way”, and I will try my best to do a good job in my business. So I sincerely hope that I can make a position in your company so that I can serve for the company in the future.
  Yours faithfully,
  Liu Ying
大学生求职信英文 篇7  Dear Sir/Madam:
  Please consider me for your Sales Management Program. My background is one of selling ideas, concepts and programs, and of motivating myself and others to realize our potential.
  Attitudes predict behavior - or so goes the saying in sales. If this holds true, I am sure to be as successful in sales management as I am in my college endeavors. My unceasing optimism, self-determination and ability to set goals have allowed me to achieve academic and personal objectives.
  Because of my can do attitude, sales will provide the challenge and opportunity to continue my successful history of setting and achieving goals. Please allow me the opportunity to elaborate on how my background predicts sales success. I guarantee you ll be providing your corporation with an outstanding sales management . Thank you for your attention.
  Sincerely,
大学生求职信英文 篇8  Dear leaders:
  Hello!
  It is an honor in your busy schedule to read my cover letter, thank you!
  I am a more than a year to participate in the work of a professional college of Art and Design. University for three years has laid a solid theoretical foundation for the professional,good organizational skills,teamwork spirit,the work of one year,so I have a pragmatic style of work.
  Professional learning
  Seriously in school learning theory of professional knowledge, accumulated a wealth of design experience and reading a lot of design books. At the same time, music and literature for non-professional knowledge,I also have a strong interest. With one year working experience in graphic design, design a good,skilled computer graphics capability, familiarity with the software, photoshop, illustrator, coreldraw, flash, firework, dreamweaver operation, familiar with the printing process output Work
  Careful work, practical work hard, there are groups in the spirit of humility, diligence, easy-going.
  Ideological self-cultivation on
  Excellent quality, ideological progress, Benedict Shou-cheng, a letter, propriety and learning the principles of life.
  Low job-seekers holding a book, read the mind of self-confidence sincere, and I look forward to your company to become one!
  Sincerely,
  Salute!
大学生求职信英文 篇9  Dear Sir/Madam:
  Your advertisement for a Network Maintenance Engineer in the April 10 Student Daily interested me bacause the position that you described sounds exactly like the kind of I am seeking.
  According to the advertisement ,your position requires top university,Bachelor or above in Computer Science or equivalent field and proficient in Windows NT4.0 and LINUX System. I feel that I am competent to meet the requirements. I will be graduating from Graduate School of Tsinghua University this year with a M.S. degree . My studies have included courses in computer control and management and I designed a control simulation system developed with Microsoft Visual InterDev and SQL Server.
  During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I passed CET-6, but more important I can communicate with others freely in English. My ability to write and speak English is out of question.
  I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me.I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.
  With many thanks,
大学生求职信英文 篇10  dear mr. director,
  i am currently working on master degree in international commercial law at fu dan university. my supervisor mr. liu mingyu, a well-know professor of law,
  tells me that sfsc specializes in recommending qualified personnel to muti-national companies and suggests that i contact you for recommendation.
  during the two years of studies at fu dan university, i have not only acquired a lot of knowledge of international commercial law, but learned two foreign languages as well -english and japanese. moreover, i have published two papers in the university journal on problems that may arise after china's entry to wto. and they have been favorably accepted.
  i am enclosing a resume, copies of my published papers, and professor liu's letter of recommendation.
  i sincerely hope you wil introduce me to a famous multi-national company, to which i will dedicate myself.
  truly yours,
  lin xiaolin
大学生求职信英文 篇11  尊敬的领导:
  我深知,当今社会是充满竞争的社会,对人才能力素质的要求越来越高,而机械这门学科,是一个庞杂的系统学科, 它与计算机和电子有着密不可分的关系,而且机械更需要实践和动手的技能。所以,我除了在学习上狠下工夫外,还自学了 有关电子和计算机方面的很多知识。在计算机方面,除了精通Windows操作系统和Office办公套件外,,并能熟练运用AUTOCAD、MASTCAM,SolidWorks, UG进行机械绘图,能利用他们完成一些简单的专业技术设计。
  大学不但是一个展示自我能力和个性的舞台,还是一座通向社会的桥梁,为了能够使自己步入社会以后,游刃有余,我积极参加学校 和班级组织的各种活动,并将同学关系处理融洽。能积极参加社会实践。这些活动不仅给了我提供了展示自我、锻炼自我的机会,也锻炼了我的组织策划能力、协调管理能力,培养了我的团队合作精神,更使我的能力更上一层。
  大学三年的学习生活、一定量的社会经历,使我养成了冷静自信的性格和踏实严谨的工作作风,并赋予我参加社会竞争的勇气。然而,所学知识是有限的,大学培养的仅仅是一种思维方式和学习方法,“纸上谈兵终觉浅,绝知此事要躬行”。因此,我将在今后实践中虚心学习,不断钻研,积累工作经验,提高工作能力。贵单位向来很重视人才的引进和培养。因为我具备较好的知识结构和自学能力,所以我自信有能力胜任贵单位的工作。若被贵单位录用,我将会在自己的岗位上踏实工作,勤奋学习,并以良好的拼搏精神在这个集体中实现自己的价值。
  我真诚的接受贵公司的挑选!对于将来的工作我既充满憧憬又信心十足。如果公司给我一次表现的机会,我必定以加倍努力的工作来回报你们对我的信任和支持。
  最后再次感谢你在百忙之中予以关注。
  敬盼佳音。
  求职人:
大学生求职信英文 篇12  尊敬的*大学的招生领导:
  您好!我是**中学校长。在半个多世纪的办学历程中,我校形成了“明志、勤奋、求实、创新”的校训;铸就了“敬业奉献,奋勇拼搏,与时俱进,敢为人先”的精神品格;历练了“胸怀大爱,培育大智,涵养大气,担当大任”的育人境界。传承创新,继往开来,一批批优秀学生从我校走向国内外的知名高校,成为建设祖国的栋梁之材,作为校长,我感到无比欣慰。而今天,为了我校的优秀学生——*同学能够获得一个实现梦想、成就自我的最好机会,我郑重向贵校推荐!
  *同学于20xx年以优异的成绩考入我校,三年的学习生活中,她不仅展示出了强烈的求知欲和责任心,更以她的聪慧善良、谦和包容的良好品质深受老师和同学的喜欢。
  她全面发展,又学有专长。从入学至今,每次考试成绩均名列年级前茅,英语成绩尤为突出。她喜欢英语,对英语学习有着极高的热情,多次参加过英语大赛,在20xx年全国中学生英语能力竞赛(NEPCS)中获得高中二年级组二等奖,在希望之星英语风采大赛中获得市赛区高中组的二等奖。课余,爱读英文杂志,听英文歌曲,看原声电影。英语成绩在班里更是佼佼者。如果能够进入贵校的英语系继续深造,必将全面提升她的外国语言素养,打造成一个适应全球化发展的国际型人才。
  她兴趣广泛,不做书呆子。喜欢读书、写作,作文《窗外下着幸福的雨》在第十四届“语文报杯”全国中学生作文大赛获得省级二等奖的成绩。爱好书法,已通过软笔书法8级考试。善于观察、勤于思考,设计的新型多功能牙刷获得了国家知识产权局授予的专利证书。参加全国高中化学奥林匹克竞赛获山东省一等奖,参加山东省高中数学竞赛获一等奖,参加第五届“地球小博士”全国地理科技大赛获一等奖。
  她身心健康,乐观向上。积极参加学校和班级组织的各种文体活动和社会实践活动,关爱同学,尊敬师长,乐于助人,善解人意。
  作为中国海洋大学的优秀生源基地,我校非常乐于把最优秀的学生输送给贵校,在此,我谨以一个中学校长的身份和一颗对学生的无限关爱之心,以极其严肃认真、谨慎负责的态度,再次郑重向您推荐*同学,倘能如愿,她一定不负厚望。
  此致
  敬礼
大学生求职信英文 篇13  尊敬的领导:
  您好!
  谢谢你能百忙中抽出时间来阅读我的求职信。我叫,是一名即将毕业于**省**学院行政管理学的学生.我相信我的真诚和努力可以打动您,使我们能够在不远的将来有更广泛的交流和合作。
  经过四年大学的教育培养和个人努力,我自信已经具备了当代大学生应有的各方面素质和能力。除系统地掌握了行政管理专业知识外,还在平时的自主学习时间有意识的涉猎了经济学和法学方面的内容,并能够熟练的操作计算机。
  激烈的社会竞争,对我们大学毕业生提出了更高的要求。因此我们不仅要具有扎实的专业知识,更要成为全面发展的人才。正因为对于这种形势的深刻认识,我选择了英语作为我的第二专业。当别的同学周末去玩耍放松的时候,三伏天在家开着空调看电视的时候,而我还在为了自己不悔的选择—英语双学位努力学习。付出总有回报。我不仅以优异的成绩完成了双专业的学习,而且在大学英语四六级考试中成绩突出,掌握了较强的听说读写综合能力,英语口语交际能力尤为突出。
  系统的学习,为我今后的工作夯实了根基;充实丰富的社会活实践,培养了我成熟稳健的处事风格,并且教会我怎样与人交往合作;较强的语言表达能力和信息接受能力,帮助我和这个世界进行更好的沟通;良好的身体素质为我干事创业提供了保障。
  这是我人生中又一次重要的选择,我相信自己的眼光,更期待着我在贵公司的应聘中脱颖而出,荣幸地成为你们中的一员。
  此致
  敬礼!
大学生求职信英文 篇14  尊敬的领导:
  请您在百忙之中抽出时间,阅读我的这份自荐书,非常感谢您给我一次迈向成功的机遇和挑战。
  本人名叫,xx人,xx学院旅游系旅游管理×年本科毕业生。在大学的学习生活中,系统学习了旅游管理方面的专业知识,积极参加旅行社实践、兼职导游工作和正规的专业实习,使我初步具备了一名管理者的素质和职业技能。在学习本专业课的同时,还辅修了法律专业,对法律方面也有一定的了解,取得法律辅修结业证书。英语已经通过cet-4,并在×年考取了全国导游人员资格证书。在工作中,我担任过班级生活委员和团支书,在组织团支部工作中表现出色,曾获优秀团支部以及个人优秀团干部称号。曾经担任过旅游协会常务理事以及计算机协会理事长,并和其他爱好计算机的同学共同创建浙江林学院野风网络工作室,主要负责财务管理和工程技术方面的工作,在工作中积累了一定的管理经验。同时参与了多个网站的策划和制作工作,具备网页设计、网站开发的能力和经验,具有一定美工基础。同时能熟练操作多种办公软件,掌握vb,c语言的编程。计算机已经通过浙江省高校计算机二级考试(vb语言)和全国计算机等级考试三级(网络技术)。
  而今我即将告别丰富多彩的校园生活,面临事业的开创,我渴望能在贵单位寻求到良好的发展空间,并真切的希望能在您的领导下尽心尽智,荣辱与共!如蒙录用,定不负厚望!敬候赐复,由衷感谢!
  最后,再次感谢您阅读此信,期待您的早日答复并祝愿贵单位兴旺发达!
  此致
  敬礼!
大学生求职信英文 篇15  周一到校后巡视各班,很安静。早自习听贺福说我校在运动会上得了九分,想奖励相关师生,向张校长汇报想法,获批,且由中心校出资。顺便同张校研究住校教师洗澡的问题,实地察看后决定在小锅炉房安装太阳能,由于铁门有缝隙,需要修正。
  周二上午在中心校开了半天会,今天是几年来的第四次犯眩晕的毛病了,不过比前三次都轻,这次没有恶心、吐,不知道到底是不是美尼尔综合症。开会时强打精神,十几个问题全记下来了,印象最深的是禁烟的问题,看来周五开会时必须在我校全面实施了。下午在各楼巡视,正碰上宗清与火西小二谈刘帅的问题,见已喝醉,在办公室影响老师们办公,便让宗清将小二叫到了我办公室,近一个小时左右,仍带醉意的他满意的离开学校。6点左右打来电话,酒已醒,感谢学校和老师们对他儿子的关心教育,非要请客,挽拒。
  周三向贺福布置了安全、卫生、德育系列活动的报表及活动准备工作,向福才布置了期中考试监考、考场布置、阅卷等相关工作,同时提醒抓紧上报论文及科研成果评比材料。今天头痛,浑身没劲,唉!身体是革命的本钱呀,以后必须加强体育锻炼。在办公室逐一查看老师们的日志。多数老师的日志写得很规范,当然有少数老师对这件事还是出于应付,没认真对待。看着教师们所记载的一件件工作,很受感动,既切身感受到了老师们的累,又见证了老师们工作的细致入微。对好多老师的日志印象深刻:老田带学生参加运动会,不但有高度的责任心,还想到了20xx轮到我镇表演;杨庆辉的班级管理,包括对宿舍的管理;李志远的严中有爱教育方法;焦春霞的班会课,其中一句话值的深思:身累是充实,心累是空虚。今后真需要调整自己的工作心态了。
  周四去丰润二中参加体育加试,明月负责组织。一切顺利,学生成绩比较理想。至此,三项加试全部结束,从今年的加试看,我校成绩均比较不错,尤其理化操作成绩最为理想,微机和体育较去年有所下降,但还可以。给我感受最深的应该是相关教师对工作认真负责的态度,有这个大前提,成绩的多少已经不太重要,更何况凭这种态度,成绩也肯定差不了。印象还深刻的是在每次考试时参与组织的全体教师那种热情、对学生的关心、对学校声誉的重视与负责。这也应该是我校近几年各项工作不段进步的根本吧!!!
  周五早晨开全体教师会。福才布置了期中考试相关事情,比较周全。我跟老师们谈了学生行为习惯问题,要求教师们利用上课特别是周会课多对学生进行思想教育。我校学生尽管整体上风气不错,但仍处于被动接受管理阶段,还没从思想上根本转变。而这却恰恰是我们接下来需要认真去完成的任务。今天布置了学校禁烟一事,从下周一起执行,但愿此项规定能给烟民们带来益处,也奉劝那些隐君子们,为了自身健康,为了家庭幸福,为了他人免受其害,忌了吧!!!最后用FOGO的一幅图结束。
大学生求职信英文 篇16  尊敬的医院领导:
  您好!
  我是安徽医科大学医学影像系一名即将毕业的本科生,感谢您关注我的自荐书,希望这是我施展才华、实现自我价值的一个良好开端。
  四年大学的临床及影像学理论学习扎下了我坚实的理论基础,一年的实习工作经历更提高了我分析问题解决问题的能力。尤其是在实习过程中实习医院影像科先进的影像器械和带教老师丰富的影像诊断知识、临床经验,使我受益匪浅,对临床各种常见病的超声,X线,CT,MRI等影像学表现,操作技能及诊断技巧都有了扎实的掌握;同时对影像核医学及介入放射学基本知识及技能也有一定的掌握。在临床科室的认真学习也使我对临床各科室的常见病能够做出正确的诊断和最佳的处理。认真负责、动手能力强、能出色完成各项任务使我赢得了上级医师的一致好评。
  大学期间我曾参加了多次班集体、校内外活动,工作得到同学的认可与老师的好评,我也多次获得了优秀学生奖学金,赢得了"优秀共青团员"、"校三好学生"等荣誉称号。我通过了全国大学英语六级考试,国家计算机二级考试,能熟练掌握Windows20xx、WindowsXP操作系统,能使用Excel、Photoshop、PowerPoint等软件进行图文处理、表格设计、网页制作等工作,为日后的工作、学习、提高工作效率创造了良好条件。
  我诚挚地希望能成为贵院医疗科研队伍中的一员,“救死扶伤,恪尽职守,一生济事”,为贵院的医疗发展事业贡献一份力量。
  此致
  敬礼
  自荐人:
  时间:X年XX月XX日
大学生求职信英文 篇17  姓名:
  目前所在: 天河区
  年 龄: 21
  户口所在: 湖南
  国 籍: 中国
  婚姻状况: 未婚
  民 族: 汉族
  身 高: 158 cm
  体 重: 45 kg
  我的特长:
  求职意向
  人才类型: 普通求职
  应聘职位: 软件工程师:java程序员
  工作年限: 1 职 称: 初级
  求职类型: 全职 可到职日期: 随时
  月薪要求: 20xx--3500 希望工作地区: 广州,广东省,
  工作经历
  长沙信凯软件有限公司 起止年月:20xx-01 ~ 20xx-04
  公司性质: 民营企业 所属行业:计算机/互联网/通信/电子
  担任职位: java程序员
  工作描述: OA自动化办公系统:
  软件环境:Apache Tomcat 5.0/MySQL /windows20xx/jdk1.4.2
  开发工具:Eclipse,Dreamweaver等开发工具
  项目描述:该项目主要针对衡阳市环保局的自动化办公,提高办公效率。
  1、项目主要采用当前流行的MVC模式,Struts Hibernate Spring框架(B/S)。
  2、使用的技术: JSP 、Servlet 、JavaBean 、Hibernate、JNDI、XML、Struts、Spring等相关技术。
  责任描述:
  1、负责技术:相关JavaBean,Servlet,Hibernate持久层的编写,配置,调试等负责部署整个webapplication。
  2、负责功能为个人办公,包括短消息,通讯录等。
  客户关系管理系统(CRM)
  1.开发环境:Apache Tomcat 5.0/SQLServer/windows20xx/jdk1.4.2
  2.开发工具:Eclipse ,Dreamweaver等开发工具
  3.项目描述:基于J2EE平台,采用MVC设计模式及SSH(Struts Spring Hibernate)三个集成框架、B/S模式、SQLServer作为后台数据库。
  4.项目责任:本人主要负责营销管理模块及其显示层的开发。
  离职原因:
  教育背景
  毕业院校: 湖南城市学院
  最高学历: 大专 获得学位: 毕业日期: 20xx-06
  专 业 一: 计算机科学与技术 专 业 二:
  起始年月 终止年月 学校(机构) 所学专业 获得证书 证书编号
  20xx-09 20xx-06 湖南城市学院 计算机科学与技术 - -
  语言能力
  外语: 英语 良好 粤语水平: 较差
  其它外语能力:
  国语水平: 优秀
  工作能力及其他专长
  1.扎实的JAVA基础知识,熟悉面向对象编程思想,熟练MVC设计模式。
  2.熟悉JAVA、HTML、XML等语言的软件开发;
  3.精通JSP,Servlet,JDBC,JSTL等Web开发技术
  4.熟练J2EE(Javabean,struts,hibernate,spring) Apache Tomcat 5.0开发;
  5.熟悉SQL-Server、MySQL,Oracle数据库的操作;
  6.了解Linux操作系统,Ajax技术。
  7.核心技术:J2EE。
  业余爱好:
  音乐、锻炼身体、阅读、旅游等
  自我评价
  本人自学能力强,思维敏捷,对于新知识接受快,勇于面对困难,敢于挑战;
  为人诚恳,待人真诚,具有良好的团队合作精神和沟通组织能力,工作认真、踏实、积极上进。
大学生求职信英文 篇18  尊敬的招商银行各住领导:您好!
  祝您阅信愉快!我是安徽职业技术学院财会专业09年大专毕业生,现在读中央广播电视大学本科会计学专业。20xx年9 月参加工作,现为中国农业银行马鞍山市开发区支行从事综合柜员的一名员工,近日悉知贵行招聘工作人员,对于我又是一次在金融业发展的机会,希望能应聘贵行储蓄柜面岗位。
  招商银行是我国第一家完全由企业法人持股的股份制商业银行,总行设在深圳。招商银行合肥分行20xx年11月6日成立,为招商银行总行管理的一级分行。截止201*年11月末,分行总资产已超过400亿元。目前分行下辖芜湖,淮南两家二级分行,14家同城一级支行,是省内具有较强资金实力和良好品牌形象的商业银行。
  我具备应聘柜员岗位的技能,熟练掌握财会基本知识,持有会计上岗证,会计电算化证书,普通话证书和反假货币上岗资格证书。同时具备1年柜面各项业务操作经验,较好掌握办理储蓄存款、取款、转帐业务过程中的接柜、记帐、计息、收付现金到日常整理票币、柜台轧帐等业务操作环节和日常业务处理的中间业务收费,现金出纳业务,单位结算业务,单折业务,银行卡业务,贷记卡业务,客户信息管理,资产业务,表外业务,国债业务,网上银行业务,电话银行业务,收银行业务以及对公支付结算业务,联行业务中的网内往来业务,大小额支付等业务。目前我所在支行业务量较大,我每天业务量在300笔左右。通过一年的工作较好掌握和熟悉电脑储蓄业务和现金出纳工作的各项规章制度,并掌握储蓄挂失、托收等较复杂业务的操作要领;掌握现金出纳工作的操作规程,具有现金整点、识别假钞的基本技能。
  我为人真诚,谦逊,自信,有着很强的拼博意识,喜欢有挑战性的工作,踏实肯干,有良好的快速学习能力和分析能力、团队合作能力和沟通交流能力,做事认真、谨慎、细心、稳重,个人形象气质佳,品行端正,无不良嗜好和违规违纪行为,在参加工作这一年里,我始终保持着良好的工作状态,以一名合格的银行员工的标准严格的要求自己。
  我希望凭借自身所具有的工作实践经验、银行知识和各项业务操作技能以及自身的刻苦努力、进取精神,我将会为招商银行的未来发展作出自己贡献。
  此致
  敬礼 !
大学生求职信英文 篇19  尊敬的领导:
  您好!非常感谢您在百忙之中阅读我的求职信。
  我的名字叫,毕业于xx学院汽车建筑工程系汽车技术服务与营销专业。
  在大学三年里,我努力培养自己的兴趣爱好,从而使自己变的更加成熟。在学校期间,交了很多朋友,从交这些朋友中我懂得沟通与倾听的魅力、也让自己了解了很多以前不知道的东西,有时候难免会斗嘴生气,就像客户与销售人员,只有认真对待才能成为朋友,才能建立良好的关系。
  在校期间我也经常阅读课外书物,以增长知识,还学到了很多做人的道理,只有诚实努力才能成功。也阅读了很多关于销售的书籍,积累了一些知识,只是还没有验证的机会,希望领导给予我一个展示自己的舞台。
  三载匆匆,现在的我深深懂得:昨天的成绩已成为历史,未来的辉煌要用今天脚踏实地坚持不懈地努力去实现。在我离校的时候,我携带着学到的知识和年轻人满腔的热情与梦想,真诚而又衷心地向贵单位求职。
  尽管在众多的应聘者中,我不一定是最优秀的,但我仍很自信,我相信我有能力在贵院干得出色。给我一次机会,我会尽职尽责,让您满意。在此,我期待您的慧眼垂青,静候佳音。相信您的信任与我的实力将为我们带来共同得成功!
  我非常喜欢汽车销售这个工作,我会用我全部的知识和热情来完成这个工作。
  此致
  敬礼
  自荐人:
  xx年xx月
大学生求职信英文 篇20  哐啷~我关了房门,再关了灯,然后马上爬到床上去睡觉了。
  咦?奇怪,我眼睛闭上眼睛了,怎么还是睡不着呢?再在床上打几个滚。唉哟!还是睡不着呀!我又想起了从电视上面看到的“数羊”的方法觉得不错!一只羊、两只羊、三只羊……在那像着了魔似的,傻傻的在数着!
  哎!我知道我睡不着的原因了,因为我期盼着明天看到同学的情景。我又想:“天啊!你快点变成白天吧,我忍受不住那期盼的感觉呀!”
  不知不觉,我睡着了,到了6点30分,闹钟响了,我很困,因为那晚9点4分才开始睡着的。我想到了全班同学……!好像有一另一个人告诉我:“想快点见到同学就快点起床吧”我立刻传好了衣服,漱好了牙,洗完脸就回学校了!
  一会儿到学校了,怎么一个同学都没有呢?
  后来,肚子饿了,买了几串牛杂吃,边吃边等我的丘文樱,等了很久,还是不见他来。一看“汤舒凝,好久不见”!她问“在这干嘛呢?还不回去?”“哦”我说。
  我俩走进教室,有点不记得自己坐哪了?
  哎呀!我看见丘文樱了,想不到她比我早着呢!我激动的走过去,问东问西的……
  我……我……我不知道怎么形容那天的开心!
  这“开学的第一天”我过得很好!!
  • 大学生求职信英文(精选20篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.