查看: 37|回复: 0

初中英语作文介绍家人简单的作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-25 10:27:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  家很温暖很温馨,它可以缓解人们在冬天的寒意,给人带来心灵的慰籍。你知道怎么写一篇简单的家的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的初中英语作文介绍家人简单的,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
英语作文介绍家人篇1  My home is in a beautiful neighborhood. There are flowers and grass in the neighborhood. There are three people in my family. My home is very harmonious!
  Dad is always making fun of me. One night, my father said to me, "go and play with the dog!" Dad always opposed my playing with the dog, but why do I have to play with the dog now? I played with the dog for a while. Then, when he came back and didn't play with the dog, he said, "go and write an article! Just write what the puppy looks like." I said, "huh?" Dad laughed and said, "no, you're kidding!" I say: "hate! Hate!"
  I love my family, because my dad has a sense of humor!
英语作文介绍家人篇2  My home is made up of five members. I am a happy family with the hard-working "huang niu" mother, the smart father and the two lively little goldfish.
  Every member of my family loves sports, and every week our family goes to the skyspeed badminton hall on the road. When we take the ball and the racket ready to go, the two small goldfish in the fish tank, wriggling, small red still leap from the water, almost to a "leap", she seemed to say, if there is a specially designed for fish badminton hall, we want to play!
  We came to the arena, where my father and my mother were in the final, and I was able to score for them. Mom took the lead by 10 to 0. Then, somehow, dad pursued his mother and beat her 23 to 10.
  Next came my mother and me in the final. Although I studied badminton, some movement, but in the eyes of mom, do I still a piece of cake, I took out my special skill, pick up the ball and lob pass, but I still defeat with 5 than 23. It wasn't time. We left the arena without leaving. On our way home, we were still talking about the final!
  I love this sporty family. Because life is about exercise, and this family makes me feel happy and happy in a sweaty exercise.
英语作文介绍家人篇3  People in the world have different opinions about happiness, some people are happy for their health; Some people are happy for their marriage; Some people can even be happy with a deal. And my happiness is because I have a happy, happy, happy family.
  My father is a kind and generous man. He had curly black hair and regular features, always smiling. As long as my request is reasonable, he always takes out a "big super" and says, "take it, and remember not to spend it." Don't look at him. He always smiles and fires. It's like a monster. On one occasion, he didn't do well in the exam. He asked me to pay for my pocket money. But sometimes when I have reason, he can listen to me.
  My mother is a gentle, peaceful and beautiful mother. She never took a day off, and the years went by until the end of the year, from early to late. Sometimes she will take a mop, a bucket to clean the elevator and serve the people. She is also a very talkative person, speaking like a machine gun. To others, it was two words to me, as if I were her most faithful audience. Though her mother looked "fierce", she was always in the same place.
  I was a naughty boy who was always in trouble, and once played football and broke the window, but I admitted to the mistake and paid the price. When my parents knew it, it was impossible for me.
  My home is a triangle, I can control my father, father can be a mother, my mother can care for me. Because of this, in my opinion, my home is a happy, happy, happy home. I love my family.
  世界上的人对于快乐有不同的观点,有的人为健康而快乐;有的人会为婚姻而感到快乐;有的人甚至可以以一次交易而感到快乐;而我的快乐是因为我有一个快乐、幸福、美满的家庭。
  我的爸爸是一位慈祥、大方的人。他长着满头乌黑的卷发,五官端正,总是露出笑容。只要我的要求合理,他总是拿出一张大超大方地说:拿去,记住别乱花。别看他总是笑眯眯,发起火来,那就像个怪兽。有一次,考试成绩不好,他让我面壁,还扣我零花钱。但有时当我有道理他就能听我的。
  我的妈妈是一位温柔、祥和、美丽的母亲。她全年无休日,又年头打仗到年底,从早打到晚。有时她会拿一把拖把,一个水桶打扫电梯,为人民服务。她也是一位很会唠叨的人,说起话来就像开机关枪。对别人还可以,对我可是两个字厉害,似乎我是她最忠实的观众。妈妈虽然看起来很凶,但是总归一物降一物,她对于爸爸没辙,还百依百顺。
  我是一个顽皮的孩子总闯祸,有一次踢足球玩花样,把人家的窗打破了,但是,我主动承认错误,还照价赔偿。父母知道后,对我也无可奈何。
  我的家就是一个三角,我能管爸爸,爸爸能管妈妈,妈妈能管我。正是因为这样,在我看来,我家是个快乐、幸福、美满的家。我爱我家。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.