查看: 37|回复: 0

暑假假期计划英语作文五年级

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-25 10:26:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  暑假到了,我班的同学都个个准备着,打算去哪里旅游,去哪里补课,每个人都要安排暑假的打算。你知道如何写一篇暑假计划的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的暑假假期计划英语作文五年级,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
暑假假期计划英语作文篇1  Summer plan
  Summer holiday is coming. I have made a wonderful plan for the holiday.
  First of all, I am going to Shenyang with my father to visit my grandparents. They have been ill in bed for about two years. I am always worried about them. I will stay there for 20 days.
  After I return home, I will spend some time studying math, because I am not good at it. I am sure I will do better in it.
  Next, I will of course do some housework, such as cooking meals and cleaning the rooms.
  I will have a good time during the holiday.
暑假假期计划英语作文篇2  Summer vacation plan
  The summer vacation is coming. I will be a grade 3 primary school soon after the summer vacation. But how do you spend your summer vacation?
  I am a 9-year-old pupil and can help my mother do things. During the summer vacation, I want to help my mother to do the work, such as cleaning the table, sweeping the floor and emptying the garbage.
  Most of the summer vacation is spent doing homework. One day, the morning is the best time, and I plan to spend my precious time doing my homework. Then, get a good night's sleep.
  If both my mother and I are free, go somewhere else and take some photos and come back and share them with you.
  If so, this summer vacation must be very happy
暑假假期计划英语作文篇3  During the summer vacation, every student is looking forward to the moon. I am no exception, after all, there are two months of summer vacation! Of course, I wouldn't let this "hard-won" summer vacation sink in. At the end of the test, I lay on my desk like a big lobster and set a summer plan. "Well, that's not a bad thing to read. Well, the computer and the TV are also essential" good guys, I spent an hour!
  And so it was a happy couple of days. Two days later, my mother and I went to report two names. One day, the teacher assigned a summer homework. Good guy, that damned language teacher actually call us to the 4th grade the old poem famous quote to copy 8 times! By this time, the roof of the classroom was "overturned". The students were Shouting at each other. I myself comfort myself: nothing, don't copy 8 times, the big deal I make quick, still do not change plan.
  Another day after that, my classmate xiao sheng called me to study taekwondo with her. After the family discussed, I decided to let me go to school. Then the cousin called again and said, "hello, yueyue, stay for a few days during the summer vacation! I will teach you to draw pictures, by the way!" "Really? That's great! I must come!" By this time, I had forgotten to plan and threw it out of the clouds.
  When I look at the schedule, I have found that I am completely filled with the schedule and time is not enough. How to do? Only a little bit of time... But in comparison, none of them are free. That how to do? Can only be changed. What better? Well, I only had a three-hour nap to learn taekwondo... That way, my summer vacation will be "ample". What a bad summer!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.