查看: 33|回复: 0

6年级英语作文读书

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-25 10:26:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  读书的滋味是甜蜜的,又是悲伤的,又是紧张的,你知道怎么写一篇读书的英语作文吗的?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的6年级英语作文读书,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
6年级英语作文读书篇1  As gorky once said, books are the ladder of human progress. Books can give wisdom and knowledge. I think the taste of reading is sweet.
  A book is a rain in a drought; A book is a warmth in the snow. Hours, every night I tease mother tell stories, listening to the mother telling stories that move people, I just want to hurry and grow up, also read many books like a mother. Now, I have grown up and have read many interesting and moving books. Sometimes it is a matter of hours to read and read. I seem to forget everything around me. Sometimes the story is funny, sometimes giggling. Every night I have a habit of reading a book before going to bed, and if I don't read it, I feel like I have nothing to do. Sometimes I read until my father called me to sleep, and I reluctantly crept into bed.
  No, my father was infected, and I read books every night. Because I read the writing, my composition improved a lot. Because I read "the hundred thousand why," my knowledge is richer than before; Because I read "Grimm's fairy tales", so I know more and more fairy tales...
  高尔基曾经说过:书籍是人类进步的阶梯。书,能给人智慧和知识。我觉得读书的滋味是甘甜的。
  书,是干旱时的一场雨;书,是雪中的一丝温暖。小时侯,每天晚上我都缠着妈妈讲故事,听着妈妈讲着那打动人心的故事,我就想快快长大,也像妈妈一样读许多书。现在,我长大了,已经读了许多书有趣、动人的书。有时侯读着读着竟着了迷,一坐就是几个小时。似乎忘了周围的一切。有时觉故事情节得很有趣,时不时傻笑几声。每天晚上我都有个习惯:睡前读一会书,如果不读书的话就觉得有什么事没做一样。有时读书,直到爸爸来叫我睡觉,我才极不情愿地钻进被窝里。
  这不,爸爸也被我传染了,每天晚上也都读一会书。因为我读了作文书,所以我的作文提高了许多;因为我读了《十万个为什么》,所以我的知识比以前更丰富了;因为我读了《格林童话》,所以我知道的童话越来越多……
6年级英语作文读书篇2  You must have been sad and fast, class? I was sad and happy in my reading.
  Once, when I was watching a phrase book, one of the idioms that I really don't understand, I'll dig out the check out a book, but I couldn't find how to find out the meaning of the idiom, I think, is the brain can't think, I have to pass this idiom to see other idioms. Another time, when I read, don't know a word, wanted to use a dictionary to check, but the dictionary is the Zhang Ziyu borrowed in the neighborhood, I can only work in mom and dad asked.
  Of course, I also have happiness in reading. One time, I was reading a education book, and there was a sentence in it that I didn't understand, and I looked it up on the computer and finally figured out what that meant. I am glad that I have learned a new lesson. When I was four years old, I liked to read small people's books. Once, the teacher asked us where the capital of gansu was. I answered it and I felt proud that the other kids didn't answer it.
  I understand why the teacher taught us to read more, to let us learn new things in the book.
6年级英语作文读书篇3  "He said," books are broken, and the pen is as good as god's." The idea is that the more books you read, the more you will be able to write the article. In my opinion, the more books you read, the more you will experience different tastes.
  When I read Andersen's fairy tale the little girl who sold matches, I felt a sour nose and tears in my eyes. How poor the little girl, her severe winter cold and hungry, but have to sell matches in the street, the last freeze out alive, if I met her, will take her to go home, let her eat satisfied wear warm.
  When I learned that, from the five thousand years of the four great inventions of the ancient world: gunpowder, compass, papermaking, printing was invented by Chinese, the heart is fruity, proud of the wisdom of the ancestors deeply.
  From the romance of The Three Kingdoms, the great hero guan yu was designed to cut off his head and felt bitter in his heart. What a sigh!
  I from the outside reading, "honesty modesty," the see the article "a little brush plate", can not help but embarrassed for the international students in Japan, he is really a shame!
  Books are the ladder of human progress. If we want to be richer in life, we will read more books and learn more about life.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.