查看: 30|回复: 0

my mother小学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-25 10:26:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  妈妈是我们最亲近的人,你知道怎么写一篇我的妈妈的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的my mother小学英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
my mother小学英语作文篇1  My mother loves me very much.She takes care of me everyday. In the moring, my mother cooks breakfast for me. And she often sends me to school. Then she goes to work from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. After she comes home, she should clean houses and cook for my father.I think she must be very tired every day. As a child, I should help my mother. I should clean the houses and wash my own clothes. I should study hard,so my mother will be happy. I want to say to my mother: "Mom, I love you!"
my mother小学英语作文篇2  I have a great mother. She cares much about me in my life and study. In the morning, she gets up early to make breakfast for me. When I was little, she prepared my schoolbag. But now, she tells me to do it by myself. Because she thinks I have been old enough to do it. Besides, she always checks my homework. When I finish my homework, she checks it and points out the mistakes. She is very careful and helps me a lot. I love my mother.
my mother小学英语作文篇3  My name is Jessie. I am twelve. I love my mother, her name is Miss Xiao. She has black hair and two big eyes. She is a very beautiful woman. My mother works in a hotel. She is a manager. She likes fish and vegetables, but she doesn't like meat and chicken. My mother can cook, sing and read, but she can't fly. Her cooking and singing are both very good.
  This is my mother!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.