查看: 39|回复: 0

myhobbies英语作文六年级

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-25 10:26:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个人都有自己的爱好,你的爱好是什么呢,用一名与作文写出来和我们一起分享吧。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的myhobbies英语作文,供你参考!
myhobbies英语作文篇1  My Hobby
  There are a great many hobbies to choose from. Some people enjoy collecting coins or stamps, others choose to spend their time on sports or music. I have many hobbies, but raising flowers and cycling are my favourite.I benefit from them .raising flowers can edification my sentiment and make a cultivated for me. cycling maintain a mental and physical balance. In my spare time . I often cycling to play. It is especially good for health. It is good exercise. If you go to work by riding a bicycle instead of driving or taking a bus, you can have a better chance of getting enough exercise you need everyday. Bicycling is also good for our environment. I like raising flowers and cycling and I will remain. myhobbies
    myhobbies英语作文篇2  My hobbies
  Different people have different hobbies.Such as sailing,climbing and mountain biking.But my hobbies are swimming and painting.
  I timided when I was a children.So my parents wanted me to swim.After that,I’m very like swimming.I spend some of my free time swimming for swimming pool.I think I will like to swimming all the time.
  Painter is my dream.During the summer holiday of 20xx.I spend one mouth on a painting training .And I portrait of good painting.This painting gave me a great encouragement.
  Hobbies will bring me happiness.I hope can also bring you happiness.
myhobbies英语作文篇3  My Hobby There are a great many hobbies to choose from. Some people enjoy collecting coins or stamps, others choose to spend their time on sports or music. I have many hobbies, but raising flowers and cycling are my favourite.I benefit from them .raising flowers can edification my sentiment and make a cultivated for me. cycling maintain a mental and physical balance. In my spare time . I often cycling to play. It is especially good for health. It is good exercise. If you go to work by riding a bicycle instead of driving or taking a bus, you can have a better chance of getting enough exercise you need everyday. Bicycling is also good for our environment. I like raising flowers and cycling and I will remain.
myhobbies英语作文篇4  我有许多爱好 I Have Many Hobbies
  I'd like to tell you something about my hobbies.I like pop music, because it is exciting and makes me relaxed.I also enjoy watching TV programs which are about primary school students.I'm fond of sports, such as football and basketball.Besides, I am crazy about collecting things such as tickets, stamps and coins.I spend lots of time and money on them.
  我想告诉你我的爱好。我喜欢流行音乐,因为它使我激动,使我放松。我还喜欢看关于小学生的电视节目。我喜爱运动,例如:足球和篮球。此外,我还热衷于收集,例如:收集票据、邮票和钱币。搞这些我花了许多时间和金钱。
myhobbies英语作文篇5  I have many hobbies, such as reading, skating, and watching TV. But reading is my favorite hobby.
  I like reading for three reasons. First of all, books introduce me to a new world, which is colourful and without time and space limit, Through reading, I can trace back. to ancient Egypt, the cradle of human civilization. It can bring myself to the United states, a glamorous land I have been longing to visit. Secondly, reading can better myself by showing me a new horizon. In the past years, most of my knowledge has been obtained from books. I have learned from many people by reading about their ideas on scithee, politics, life and society. Thirdly, reading bridge the gap between my dream and my goal. In ordcr to succeed in my career in the future, I must keep reading, thinking and practising.
  Reading has become part of my life. Every day, I spend some time reading books, newspapcrs and magazines. At night, I can hardly go to steep without a novel in my hand.
  我有许多爱好,譬如:读书、滑冰、看电视,读书是我最喜欢的。
  我喜爱读书有三个原因:首先,书籍带我进入一个新世界,这个世界五颜六色没有时空限制。通过读书,我可以追溯到占代埃及&&这个人类文明的摇篮。书能把我带到美国,那个我一直想去游览的充满魅力的地方。其次,读书能够在我面前展现新的空间,使我完美。在过去的几年中,我的大多数知识都是通过书本获得的。通过阅读,我向许多人学习了他们在科学、政治、生活和社会等方面的思想。再次,读书在我的梦想和目标之间架起厂一座桥梁。为了在将来的工作生涯中获得成功,我要坚持读书、思维和实践。
  读书已经成为我生活的一部分。每天我花一些时间读书看报,读杂志。晚上,没有一书在手我是很难入睡的。
myhobbies英语作文篇6  Everyone has his hobby. Some like running, some like singing, and others like drawing. All kinds of people have their own special interests. My hobby is like a lot of people -- I like reading, but it's a little different. I especially like reading books.
  Once, when I was in school, I kept my head down and looked at the books in the drawer. I thought he was lying to me, and ignored him. The teacher actually came, she took my book and tore it in half. I cried for my teacher to return my book. She's really nice, and I really have a new book. But since then I have been afraid to take a class reading.
  Once I got home from school, I hurried upstairs to read my book. After a while, my mother told me to go to dinner and I didn't hear it. When my mother asked me to do it for the third time, she stormed up the stairs, took me down to dinner and scolded me.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.