查看: 31|回复: 0

my day五年级英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-25 10:26:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每天都可能有精彩的事情发生,那么怎么用英语描写你的一天呢?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的my day英语作文5年级,供大家参阅!
my day五年级英语作文 (一)  This is my day. I'm very busy, but very happy. I got up at 6:45. I had breakfast at 7:10 with my parents. I said "Good morning!" to my parents. My parents smiled. I went to school at 7:30. I said "Hello! Good morning!" to my friends. I had English class at 8:40.At noon, I had lunch. In the evening, I had dinner at 6:30. I did my homework at 7:00. I went to bed at 10:00.This is my day!
my day五年级英语作文 (二)  May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park,
  So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It’s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful.
  In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice, cats, dogs, budgies, hamsters, rabbits and so on.
  May Day is my favorite day!
my day五年级英语作文 (三)  Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in morning. At 11:30, I’m very hungry. I have lunch at school. I go to bed at 12:00 in the noon. We have three classes in the afternoon. I have computer class and art classes. I like them very much. I go home at 5:30. I do homework after school. My sister、brother and I watch TV at 8:00 in the evening. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10:00.
my day五年级英语作文 (四)  Today is Sunday. It is sunny. I don't go to school. I want go shopping. I get up at 6:30 in the morning.I have some cereal and an egg for breakfast. I go out at 8:00. The shop is near . I go there on foot. Many people are in the shop. I buy a pencil . At 12:00 I go home for lunch. I have some vegetable and meat for lunch. I read a book in the afternoon. I eat some noodles and fruit for supper. After supper, I do my homework. then I watch TV. Later, I play on the computer. I lie on my bed. I listen to the radio. I have a happy day.
  My Day 1May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor's Day. My mother said to me :Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let's go to park, So my mother, ...
my day五年级英语作文 (五)  May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park,
  So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It’s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful.
  In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice, cats, dogs, budgies, hamsters, rabbits and so on.
  May Day is my favorite day!
my day五年级英语作文 (六)  Today is my favourite day .Because this is my birthday .My father give me a computer games .My mother give me a birthday cake .My broter give me a birthday card .And my friends give me many birthday present . I come in my badroom . I see a big cake on my table .On it ,there are some fruit . Next to the cake , there are ten bottel of juice . I'm very happy . I say :"Oh! Mum! Look ,my cake ,I'm happy!"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.