查看: 12|回复: 0

my home英语作文5年级

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-25 10:26:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  家是世界上最有爱的地方,你知道怎么写一篇五年级我的家英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的my home英语作文5年级,供你参考!
my home英语作文5年级篇1  my homeI am living on the 10th floor of a tower building with my wife and daughter.It is a newly-built block of flats with 22 stories altogether in the north of the city . We have three bedrooms.one big living-room.
  One kitchen and two bathroomsThe size is 127 square meters.When we mored in three years ago I painted the doors myselfbut Ihad the window frames painted .
  We are satisfied with the decrations except the cupboards in the kitchen.
  So I need to build them again The neigh bourhood is nice too I think my home is cozy and I like my home .
my home英语作文5年级篇2  I have a beautiful home .It is big and tidy. In my home, there are two bedrooms, a living room, a study, a bathroom and a kitchen. My father often stays in the living room. He watches Tv there. My mother often stays in the kitchen. She cooks there and she cooks well. And I often study in the study. There are many books in my study. I like reading very much.
  This is my home . What about your home? Can you tell me?
my home英语作文5年级篇3  I have a beautiful home .It is big and tidy. In my home, there are two bedrooms, a living room, a study, a bathroom and a kitchen. My father often stays in the living room. He watches Tv there. My mother often stays in the kitchen. She cooks there and she cooks well. And I often study in the study. There are many books in my study. I like reading very much.
  This is my home . What about your home? Can you tell me?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.