查看: 24|回复: 0

优秀英语作文素材

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-25 10:06:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  小学生要学会多积累作文素材,特别是一些优秀的作文素材。下面是师哈哈网小编整理的一些关于优秀英语作文素材的相关资料。供你参考。
优秀英语作文素材1  I have a childhood full of memories
  My childhood was unforgettable. When I was five years old, I went to the kindergarten every day. I had a lot of good time with my little friends. My parents took good care of me. I didn’t need to care about food and clothes and any other things. I was very happy in those days. But one day, my mother told me that she wouldn't pick me up after school. I was afraid of going home alone, so I started to cry and I was angry with my mother. Although I insisted that she and my father should protect me safely, they still disagreed with me. They thought it was good for me to learn to be independent. The next day after class, I had to take a bus to go back home. I forgot to see the bus route when I got on. Therefore, when the bus was more and more far from my home, I felt anxious. Finally, I got the last stop, and then took the same bus back home. When I told my parents my story, they never thought it is a mistake, on the contrary, they thought it is a useful experience. From then on, I don't let them meet me after school any more.
  Please protect our environment
  Computers started to become popular with big companies in the s.
优秀英语作文素材2  My Spring Festival
  The Chinese character "fu" (meaning blessing or happiness) is a must. The character put on paper can be pasted normally or upside down, for in Chinese the "reversed fu" is homophonic with "fu comes", both being pronounced as "fudaole." What's more, two big red lanterns can be raised on both sides of the front door. Red paper-cuttings can be seen on window glass and brightly colored New Year paintings with auspicious meanings may be put on the wall.
  People attach great importance to Spring Festival Eve. At that time, all family members eat dinner together. The meal is more luxurious than usual. Dishes such as chicken, fish and bean curd cannot be excluded, for in Chinese, their pronunciations, respectively "ji", "yu" and "doufu," mean auspiciousness, abundance and richness. After the dinner, the whole family will sit together, chatting and watching TV. In recent years, the Spring Festival party broadcast on China Central Television Station (CCTV) is essential entertainment for the Chinese both at home and abroad. According to custom, each family will stay up to see the New Year in.
优秀英语作文素材3  The Pay and The Gain
  Many years ago, the news that an Australian travel institution recruited a worker to guard an island, the worker could not only enjoy the sunshine and the beach, but also could get the very high pay in half a year. People were crazy about the job, they wanted to be the worker. Two years passed, people saw the news about the recruit, it was said that the lucky guy became the guider of the island, but he was not that happy, because he was alone in the island, which suffered him. The high pay job always has the reason, as the saying that no pain, no gain, the high salary comes from hard work. Just like our study, if we want to do well, we must have to study hard. The pay brings the gain, it is very fair.
优秀英语作文素材4  Overcoming Social Phobia
  We live in a world that surrounded by people, we need to communicate with others, for the purpose of share our emotions and keep survive. While some people have social phobia, they are afraid of talking to others, they can’t make the social communication. This is such a big illness, but they can overcome it. First, they need to take the positive attitude to life, having more communication with others can enriches their knowledge, they can share happiness and sorrow with friends, when they are in trouble, friends will help them. Second, they should open their hearts, don’t be afraid of talking to others, once the mouths are opened, the world will be lit up.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.