查看: 23|回复: 0

小学生英语作文事例

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-25 10:06:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  对于小学生而言英语写作若是掌握对方法其实也可以很简单,学生要勤于积累英语作文事例。下面是师哈哈网小编带来关于小学生英语作文事例的内容,希望能让大家有所收获!
小学生英语作文事例1:周记(过马路) Weekly Diary(across the road)  Timeflys. A week has been gone. This week I have nothing sepecial except helping anold lady across the road. I left home for school in a hurry on Monday morning,because I had flag-raising ceremony on that morning. When I was nearly arrivedat school, I saw an old lady whose hair is all white and she seemed didn’t movesmoothly. I worried about that she would have accidents  without help. So I help her to go through theroad. As a result, I was late for school, but I was very happy.
  时间飞逝。一个星期就这么过了。这周我和平时一样除了帮助一老奶奶过马路。星期一早上我匆匆忙忙的就出门去上学了,因为那天早上有升旗仪式。在我快到学校的时候,我看到一个头发全白的老奶奶,而且她行动似乎不是很方便。我担心没有别人的帮助她会出事。所以我帮助她过马路。结果我上学迟到了,但是我很高兴。
小学生英语作文事例2:忙碌的春天A Busy Spring  Asspring comes, everything on earth comes to life. After an overnight’s raining,the trees and flowers seem to wear their new clothes. Birds are chanting intrees. Butterflies keep dancing in flowers. All these elements form an elegantspring life.
  春天来了,地球上的一切都苏醒了。一整夜的雨之后,树木和鲜花似乎都穿上了新衣服。鸟儿在树上歌唱。蝴蝶在花花间跳舞。所有这些自然力量形成了一个优雅的春天生活。
  Asspring comes, everything is in a rush. Swallows are busy with building theirnests; frogs are busy with breeding their offspring; little grass is busy withgrowing up; seeds are busy with sprouting. And the farmers are busy with theirfarm work. Look, how hard they are working in their field! So there's no doubtthat they will reap a good harvest through their hard work.
  春天来了,一切都是匆匆忙忙的。燕子正在忙着筑巢;青蛙都忙着繁殖后代;小草忙于成长;种子忙着发芽。农民忙于农活。看,在他们的田野上他们是多么努力的工作啊!所以毫无疑问,通过他们的努力工作他们会有一个很好的收成。
小学生英语作文事例3:留言条 Notes Left  Jan.5, 201
  DearMr. Brown,
  Mr.Smith called you this morning when you were out. He left a message that hewould come tomorrow morning to discuss the details about the annual meeting. Hewould arrive at about 9:00. We should make confirmation of time, number, andstandard.
  Cindy
  布朗先生
  您早上外出时,史密斯先生来电,他留下口信说明天早上9点他会过来与您商讨年会的相关事宜。我们需确定开会的时间、参会人数以及会议的规格。
  辛蒂
  20xx年1月5日
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.