查看: 20|回复: 0

怎么追求幸福英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-25 08:57:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  幸福,是指一个人的需求得到满足而产生长久的喜悦,并希望一直保持现状的心理情绪,并不与快乐、快感、方便划等号。下面就是小编整理的怎么追求幸福英语作文,一起来看一下吧。
怎么追求幸福英语作文1  A lazy afternoon in autumn, when there was nothing to do, went walking on the street. Sunshine wrapped around me, not many pedestrians on the road. Suddenly, in a never noticed the alley, find a antique wood shop. I walked in with curiosity. Autumn sun in that piece of rough wood, was like a chestnut like, broke a piece of dry Yulie fragrance. I like children back in the Pacific and like the scent of my trance gladdening the heart and refreshing the mind, see can see the forests, I saw the first person to get the ax Kanxiang green, axe down, fall over each other to spray the whole forest woody, the man almost startled, but what will permanently disappear. Now think about the happiness and the living mission of trees growing up. Every tree is a bottle of perfume storage for a long time, once unsealed, is too sweet to get out of hand, and after pregnancy in October before the official world like luster. Each ring is an ancient Fu, such as the increase of the same age, stand the most carefully the most exquisite chant reading. And I heard the message from woody. Dead trees tell me that every moment of life is bliss. I think, I do not what is missing, I have a whole street late autumn sunshine, and free of heavy fragrance of scent, so they turned to the most wonderful life and life in the sense of happiness. Now, happiness reveals its hiding figure carelessly. Indeed, what makes people happy is not piles of wealth, make happiness arise spontaneously is surprisingly simple things, that is life. Think about it, when you complain when the shoes do not fit, have no shoes; when you complain about no shoes, a man who had no feet; no feet before you complain about your God, for you how unfair, do something meaningful, at least when you have nothing, you have a life, you can love someone else. At least, we live. Don't waste time on meaningless complaints and curses. We still have life, every moment of life is happy, because we don't have to sleep in the cold land. Happiness is now. Treasure this easy happiness.
怎么追求幸福英语作文2  "What is happiness?" perhaps most people have asked such a question. In my opinion, the goddess of happiness is fair, and she gives happiness to everyone in the world. We don't always envy other people's happiness, otherwise, we will lose our own happiness. In 80s, there was a song singing north and South: "without flowers, no trees, I am a nobody knows the grass, never lonely, never worry, I am a tree."......". The green grass is not happy? No! It is happiness, although it is not a strong tall aromatic charming appearance, but it never feels inferior, so trouble, instead, it live full, happy, light of heart from care. It is this very broad will give their own colorful earth Tim on the verdant green and proud, but also for their own beautiful bright flowers and happy, the more their own for ecological balance to make modest and proud. In real life, there are some people who seek to pursue happiness, they think they live without happiness, life in the rich family, they have to take care of their parents, but they are meticulous, take it forgranted ", and go to Starchaser, in their eyes, or can see stars and the star photo is happiness, this kind of person, in the heart of the city can be seen everywhere, they did not find happiness, but the blind pursuit of happiness, not knowing that in the end with happiness. The poor children are also very different from the view of happiness. Living in the rural poor children, children in some of them, they all complained that he was not born in the bustling city, families have ample food and clothing, to see people eat well dressed, and have a harmonious and happy family and envy, they have a sense of inferiority in the psychology, and thus lose confidence in learning and life and live in a world of emptiness. The other strong children, they are also poor, sometimes the same age, the envy of other live a better life but they envy for the motivation, learning is always stronger than others, therefore, they found the belongs to own happiness: while living in the poor countryside, no city fenhua colorful, fresh air but can breathe, there are beautiful flowers can enjoy a lovely fireflies in the hope the stars shone in the night, the mountains there are clear brook flowing merrily, weekend and friends to catch fish in the river, can mountain wild fruits, picking flowers...... This is only a kind of rural children can enjoy life how happy ah! Change your mind, change a perspective, we will find their own happiness, cherish happiness, understand happiness, we will have a happy life.
怎么追求幸福英语作文3  Happiness is valuable, cherish and grasp, life will be happy. Because of its powerful treasure eagle wings, to be in the blue sky Hanxiang; grass is because I know how to cherish your land, only heart to realize their value; and Tang Taizongzheng Wei Zheng because I know how to cherish, to achievement of Zhenguan legend. We also have to learn to cherish, cherish what we have, that everything will make me benefit, happy life. Happiness is actually around us. All human beings have the sun and the air for free, and that is our happiness. Most people live in a peaceful environment, which is the happiness of most of us. As students, we can learn a lot of knowledge, this is our happiness. The happiness is to enjoy an easy job to do so, we don't know how to be grateful and cherish it? Cherish these we have, we will be able to live a healthy life, life and light of heart from care to master life, so this is our most precious happiness! Because the number of people who do not know how to cherish the history of happiness, and finally come to a downfall. Xia Jie and Zhou on inheritance supreme power, because they do not cherish this privilege to benefit the people, but to use this privilege to oppress the people and their people, the final result is the people they overthrew. The late Qing Dynasty, the rulers of content with staying where one is extremely arrogant. Sincerity and make foreign envoys, they take people away, the seclusion. The results of other people have been to the development of the industrial revolution, the era of rapid development of science and technology, and Chinese has been far behind the world, cause was later forced to open the door to foreign invaders China, become foreigners "shake Qian Shu". China compatriots in dire straits. Happiness is in each of us, who knows how to cherish, the goddess of happiness who cares. Some people think he himself is not happy, accompanied by his suffering and frustration, failure and tears. Where do we come and cherish? But great men have said, "suffering is a university."." Yes, in the hardships and setbacks in our training we will enhance our perseverance, rich life experience, isn't this a blessing in disguise? Will fail to gain experience and lessons, if we can change the attitude, calm face, and learn to "keep the material, we will succeed. Happiness will come. Cherish what you have, especially treasure your own happiness, so that life will be wonderful, like the rainbow after rain
怎么追求幸福英语作文4  As long as parents have children, they are the happiest. Because my parents gave us everything, my parents gave me unlimited love, but now it is difficult to repay. But as long as you do what you can do every day, that's what you can do to help your parents. I'd like to talk about the happiness that my parents bring me! Remember it was on a quiet night. I don't know what time it is after night. Just remember, when I was sleeping, there were dozens of people rushing up to me and throwing me up into the stove. And then I woke up, and I realized it was a dream. I whispered, "what a dream it is, so strange."! But I still feel warm all over, I want to have a fever is not so hot? I hurried down from the bed, feeling quite weak, maybe when I get out of bed by my mother, my mother looked at me as if she knew her sick child like, just touch my forehead, and then the mother hurried and shouted to Dad, dad also touched my forehead and said: "hurry to the hospital". Mom and Dad took me rushed towards the hospital....... Soon I was taken to the hospital and examined, and then transfusion, and mother lulled me to sleep again...... When I woke up, there was no needle in my hand, and I felt relaxed. I looked at my mother lying beside my bed, and my mother had fallen asleep. The mother must keep to my fever to sleep, this time Dad came in holding a bowl of hot Rice porridge, caring eyes looked at me, put down the bowl in his hand touched my forehead and said: "good son". And mother wakes up. Dad said to eat what is still warm. My hand went to the bowl, my mother stopped me and said: "mom gave you my tongue" with a bowl of a sour, tears fell down the pit, I think this is my parents brought me happiness. The usual life is very dull, and I can not see how good parents are to me, just when I was sick, I felt the panic, care and companionship that I brought to my parents...... I really feel the happiness of the family, I love my mom and dad. My physical quality is not good, often minor illness constantly, every father and mother are very timely take me to medical treatment. When I was injured, my father and mother helped me clean up the wound: when I was sad, my father and mother were the first time to help me out of trouble...... This kind of thing goes on in small days, and all of these form a feeling: it is the feeling of happiness. My father and mother love me, and I love my mother and father, I have the love of my father and mother, I am the happiest child in the world.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.