查看: 24|回复: 0

小班自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-25 07:05:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
小班自我介绍(通用11篇)
小班自我介绍 篇1  嗨!你们好!我叫,是宝带天虹幼儿园草莓班的小朋友。今年我5岁啦,我是一匹小马。我的妈妈叫,我的爸爸叫,他们都是老师。他们都很爱我。我在妈妈肚子里的时候就想爸爸妈妈会给我起个什么名字呢?后来,聪明的爸爸说他姓府。儿子就叫吧。是一个词语,意思是站在高处往下看,爸爸妈妈希望我做什么事情都领先一步,我会加油的!告诉你们一个秘密:今年暑假里,爸爸还带我去学习了轮滑呢,我可神气了!你们会轮滑吗?下次我们来一次比赛吧!谢谢大家,再见!
小班自我介绍 篇2  我是,今年5周岁了。我很爱玩,很爱画画,很爱上学,很爱跳舞。平时在家里爱看书、摆积木。我爱我的老师,我爱我们班的小朋友,我是一个快乐的小天使,大家都很喜欢我。我是家里的开心果,就是有时有点任性。
小班自我介绍 篇3  我也有自己的爱好,喜欢画画,喜欢制作,喜欢想象。有一天下午放学回家,我在阳台上玩。我把包装了洗衣机的两个大泡沫板掏了两个洞,套在了胳膊上。我本来想做机器人,可胳膊一抬,两个泡沫板向后翘了起来,我又把胳膊前后动了两下,觉得就像要飞一样。我想:这多么像鸽子呀!
  我高兴极了,不停地扇动着两个“大翅膀”,一边扇一边喊:“妈妈,快来看鸽子!”妈妈跑来左看看,右看看,奇怪地问:“鸽子在哪儿?”我说:“妈妈,你看我像不像鸽子。”妈妈一看,哈哈大笑,说:“你怎么这么有趣呀!”
小班自我介绍 篇4  大家好,我是小米,大名叫,爸爸妈妈取这个名字是希望我好好学习。其实我是挺喜欢学习的,我可喜欢上幼儿园啦,我还爱看书、爱听妈妈讲故事,爱听老师唱歌,爱交好朋友,所有新奇的事情我都感兴趣。当然、当然,我最、最喜欢的还是芭比……说到我的不足,爸爸妈妈和老师都说我太好动,小屁股有点坐不坐,这个,其实,我是有一点点外向啦……总之,在新的幼儿园,我会好好学习,改正不足,做一个老师、小朋友都喜欢的好宝宝!我的自我介绍完了,接下来,让我们交个朋友吧!
小班自我介绍 篇5  我叫,小名叫豆豆,姥爷说“豆豆”好哇,又是种子又是果实,种类特别多。小时候,姥爷经常喊我“大青豆”、“小绿豆”、“红小豆”等等,妈妈和爸爸则经常说:“别摔着了,不然就变成“豆瓣酱”了。
小班自我介绍 篇6  嗨!大家好!我叫,“胡”当然是爸爸的姓,“林”是奶奶的姓,奶奶说她的姓要在我的名字里“独占一方”,姓王的妈妈也不甘示弱,还好,妈妈野心小,只占一个角落,不然,我的名字就叫“胡林王”了。
  别看我个子小,可有时候我也像个“小大人”。记得有一次,夏羽立送给我一块茯苓饼,我一回到家,就让爷爷咬一口,让奶奶也咬一口,他们乐得哈哈笑,直夸我长大了。吃晚饭的时候,妈妈看见桌上的伏苓饼,口水直流,就对我说:“让我吃一口吧!”我板着脸说:“不行,吃饭时,怎么能吃零食呢?”妈妈只得乖乖地吃饭了。你说我像个“小大人”吗?
  我小小的脑袋里还有许多个“为什么?”,比如我每次看排球赛,只看见阿姨在打排球,就问妈妈:“为什么叔叔不来我们这里打排球呢?”妈妈听了直夸我是个会提问题的“小大人”。
  我盼望着自己快快长大,成为一个真正的大人!
小班自我介绍 篇7  I, is a rich personality girl, a cheerful one is introverted, if you saw me, I certainly can not see the introverted, because most of the people I know, that I am a lively, naughty, timid girl, but also with my heart who knows?
  I love watching TV, love reading, love climbing, love English, like playing computer, writing, drawing and so on.
  I remember when a hopeless, I saw a cockroach crawling in front of me, I shouted: Mom, mom was rushed to my rescue. Because of this, I am ashamed several times!
  I'm not blowing, if you have hatred with me, some things I simply ignore, after a while, I will give thrown to the winds, so you apologize to me when I had forgotten.
  My character is very stubborn, as long as the head, ten head of cattle also could not pull me, mom, my classmates said that I am stubborn, advised me to change, but every time, my temper came up again: "this is called personality, people like me are not many!"
  Look, this is me. A queer girl!
小班自我介绍 篇8  This is Liu Jiahan. The Mid Autumn Festival, the conservation of the culvert, mom and dad gave me this name is wants me to be a broad-minded man. I'm from grade three, elementary school,  middle school, Dalian. Don't look at me only 1 meters tall and 30, my hobby is particularly wide, love singing and dancing, playing the piano, I dance also won gold medals and awards! In addition, I was a sports enthusiast, participated in many school held a sports meeting.
  Don't look at me so many hobbies, learning, I am more unequivocal, the results of all subjects never scored 90 points. I came to the juvenile leader eloquence school, just want to exercise their courage, improve my comprehensive competitiveness. Through this stage of intensive training, let oneself become a dare to express, good expression of children. I know I can do it if I insist. Please remember me, a lively and lovely girl - my name is Liu Jiahan, and everyone is my friend!
小班自我介绍 篇9  My name is Ruby Lin, and an actor of the same name, my parents want me to become an educated girl. I'm 12 years old. I'm from class 4, class 6, at  road school. I have a wide range of hobbies: badminton, painting, chess and so on. Among them, I like playing the piano most, because playing the piano can make me forget all the troubles, intoxicated with them. Also, I won many gold medals at the piano competition, and now it's ten.
  In school, my academic record is good, every can be among the best. In the eyes of parents, I'm a I was a lively little girl; in the teacher's eyes, I am positive students; in the eyes of the students, I am willing to help others, optimistic and cheerful students; and in my own eyes, I am a girl, the one and only one, full of personality, full of ideal girl. Please remember me: Ruby Lin. Thank you all!
小班自我介绍 篇10  My name is Zhou Kunren". My name is Kun Jen, because my parents want me to become a strong, courageous and helpful man through my hard work.
  I'm in grade four at  primary school. My personality is lively and cheerful, and I particularly like making friends. I have a lot of hobbies, swimming, playing basketball and playing football are my favorite.
  I am doing very well in my studies. I have more than 90 marks in every subject. I speak actively in class and think carefully. After class, I was a teacher's little helper, helping the teacher distribute homework and organize activities.
  The reason why I came to the class of the leader of eloquence is to improve my eloquence and make more friends. My dream is to be a special police officer to protect our country and our people. Let's be friends together. My name is Zhou Kunren".
小班自我介绍 篇11  My name is Huang Lili. I'm ten years old. I'm studying in grade four of  Road Primary school. Because I'm a monkey, my parents want me to have a quiet and beautiful woods in my name. It gives me the name "Lili". I live in a family with a high happiness index of 4, with my father, mother, brother and me. I love sports and I like all the sports in pe. I am also a member of our school's long rope team. I represent the school every year in Dalian's long jump rope race, and every time I get a very good record. I also like playing Sax in my spare time. I have been studying for just one year and played well.
  I work hard, willing to help classmates, make friends, everyone likes my hearty laughter. Of course, I also have shortcomings, such as sometimes careless, but I'm changing it!
  Very glad to know so many new students, in the hope that the young leader of the stage, we can make still further progress! My name is Lili, I remember!
  • 小班自我介绍(通用11篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.