查看: 26|回复: 0

论文的自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-22 02:24:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
论文的自我介绍(精选14篇)
论文的自我介绍 篇1  尊敬的老师:
  自我介绍 我的指导老师是进修学校副校长*老师。从确定选题、拟定题纲、完成初稿,到最后定稿,我得到了谌老师精心细致的指导,使我很快掌握了论文的写作方法,并能在较短的时间里迅速完成论文的写作。不管今天答辩的结果如何,我都会由衷的感谢指导老师的辛勤劳动,感谢各位评委老师的批评指正。
  经典论文答辩开场白
  各位老师,下午好! 我叫,是**级**班的学生,我的论文题目是--------------------,论文是在导师的悉心指点下完成的,在这里我向我的导师表示深深的谢意,向各位老师不辞辛苦参加我的论文答辩表示衷心的感谢,并对三年来我有机会聆听教诲的各位老师表示由衷的敬意。下面我将本论文设计的目的和主要内容向各位老师作一汇报,恳请各位老师批评指导。
论文的自我介绍 篇2  四年大学生涯使我积累了充分的文化知识,社会实践能力有了提高,也让我在心理上有了质的飞跃。在校期间,我遵守校纪校规,尊敬师长,团结同学,态度端正,钻研专业知识。学习勤奋刻苦,成绩优秀;关心同学,热爱集体。有奉献精神,诚实守信,热心待人,勇于挑战自我。具体表现在:
  学习方面,我觉得大学生的首要任务还是学好文化知识,所以在学习上我踏踏实实,一点也不放松。我认为好的学习方法对学好知识很有帮助,所以在每次考试后,我都会总结一下学习经验。一份耕耘一分收获,没有什么事是不可能的。光学好书本上的知识是远远不够的。我认为学习是学生的职业,这份职业同样需要有智慧、毅力和恒心。在当今这个快速发展的信息时代,我们只有不断汲取新知识,才不会落伍。
  工作上,在大学期间我还担任过团支书,具有很强的组织和协调能力。能在较短时间内适应高压力的工作。强烈的事业心和责任感使我能够面队任何困难和挑战。
  大学里,丰富多彩的社会生活和井然有序而又紧张的学习气氛,使我得到多方面不同程度的锻炼和考验;正直和努力是我做人的原则;沉着和冷静是我遇事的态度;爱好广泛使我非常充实;众多的朋友使我倍感富有!我很强的事业心和责任感使我能够面对任何困难和挑战。
  我期望能在广阔的天地里展现自己的才能,希望能借助这个机会,找一个能展现自己实力的舞台。我自信能凭自己的能力和学识在毕业以后的工作和生活中克服各种困难,不断实现自我的人生价值和追求的目标。
论文的自我介绍 篇3  尊敬的评委老师: 早上好!
  我叫,xx级会计专业x班学生。我的毕业论文题目是。我的指导老师是x老师。从确定选题、拟定提纲、完成初稿,到最后定稿,我得到了x老师的精心细致指导,使我很快掌握了论文的写作方法,并在较短的时间里完成了论文的写作。不管今天答辩的结果如何,我都会由衷的感谢指导老师的辛勤劳动,感谢各位评委老师的批评指正。
  首先我想谈谈这个毕业论文的目的和意义
论文的自我介绍 篇4  My name is , this year 27 years old. July 1997 me from * * normal school art teacher art professional inside the plan at graduation. From 1997 to within country no longer ZiFeiSheng bag distributive, that I should go up with the sun most glary vocation over. Fortunately, tattenai machang small teachers is insufficient, the people in this small introduction, I served as a year of temporary substitute teacher.
  Recall that time which was both sweet and good, although substitute a low salary, but listen students around the side teacher and teacher growled and looked at the pairs of eyes, the full trust every childishness little face, all the unpleasant life all suddenly vanished. I wanted to, even if it does not become a full member, as long as the school needs, is when the lifetime class teacher I also willingly. And behold, since 1998 countries began to repel temporary and class teacher, received the school verbally notify after, I was reluctant to part with the mood, quietly left school.
  Today, I want to pass the exam again on the rostrum desire is so urgent! My family has three sisters, two sisters working outside, in order to take care of elderly parents already, I always stay in their side. I have open shop, first business handicraft, again after business clothing. But no matter how business handy, when a glorious people's teacher has always been my dream of fundamentality and wish to their life work to pursue career. I have participated in the exam, but are due to various reasons and failed to realize the dream, but I decided, as long as the opportunity, I have been exam go on until the ideal realization so far.
  Now of I, after the test of life than my rival in age I no longer have an advantage, but I had a more than they are in children's love, patience and responsibility, a more mature and self-confident.
  The teachers in this profession is sacred and great, he asked the teacher not only need have a wealth of knowledge, also have a lofty sentiment. Therefore, reading normal, I pay great attention to their all-round development, extensive training their hobbies, and learning has the specialty, accomplish except the good at painting and calligraphy outside, still can sing, can speak, speak. Learning for division, high only body sudoku for fan in knowledge-based learning at the same time, I pay attention to cultivating their own noble moral sentiment, consciously bound, observe social ethics, no bad habits and behavior. I think these are an education workers should have the least knowledge.
  If, I passed the interview, become numerous teachers team members, I will continue to study hard and work hard, for the hometown of education and contribute their efforts, disappoints engineers of human souls this glorious title.
论文的自我介绍 篇5  Good morning, all appraiser committee members. I am  and my supervisor is . With her constant encouragement and guidance, I have finished my paper. Now, it is the show time. I will present my efforts to you and welcome any correction.
  The title of my paper is On Transformation of Parts of Speech in Translation. I choose this as my topic due to the following reasons. Different languages have different standards to distinguish parts of speech. Each language has its own special structure. And there are no equivalent parts of speech between different languages. In order to make the target version more idiomatic and standard, the transformation of parts of speech is always used by translators. So the transformation of parts of speech is playing a more important role in English to Chinese based on different characteristics of English and Chinese. For the above facts, I select the subject of“On Transformation of parts of speech”as the title of my paper.
  I hope by studying this topic we can know the importance of the transformation of parts of speech in English to Chinese translation. Through transformation, we can get the better version and improve the translation skills.
  The way of thinking and expressing is quite different between Chinese and English. English is a kind of static languages which tends to use more nouns. While Chinese is a dynamic one in which verbs are often used.
  So when we make translation in English to Chinese, we should know this point and shift the parts of speech.
  Next, it is an outline of my paper. In the main part of this paper, I divide it into five parts.
  Part one presents an introduction to the basic concepts of parts of speech and transformation.
  Part two discusses the definition of translation and emphasizes the importance of transformation of parts of speech in the course of translation.
  Part three gives four basic ways of transformation of parts of speech through illustrative examples. There are transformed English words into Chinese verbs, nouns, adjectives and adverbs.
  Part four presents some problems about transformation and gives some advise to solve the problems.
  Part five draws some conclusions that transformation between parts of speech is necessary for us to achieve good translation. It is demonstrated that we can have a good master of transformation and improve the translation. In addition, we must continuously study and explore in all kinds of translation practices.
  OK! That is all. Thank you! Please ask questions.
论文的自我介绍 篇6  Hello everyone, my name is Lee. This is really a great honor to have this opportunity, and I believe I can make good performance today. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 20 years old,born in Guangdong province, south of China, and I am a senior student at Guangdong ××University. My major is English. And I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in June.
  In the past four years, I spent most of my time on study. I passed CET4 and CET6 with a ease and acquired basic theoretical and practical knowledge of Language. Besides, I have attended several Speech competition held in Beijing, which really showed our professional advantages. I have taken a tour to some big factories and companies, through which I got a deep understanding of English for application.
  Compared to developed countries, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1998, our packaging industry is still underdeveloped, messy and unstable, and the situation of employees in the field is awkward. But I have full confidence in its bright future if only our economy can be kept at the growth pace still. I guess you may be interested in why I choose this job. I would like to tell you that this job is one of my lifelong goals.
  If I can work here,I will work hard. As to my character, I cannot describe it well, but I know I am optimistic and confident. Sometimes I prefer to stay alone, reading and listening to the music, but I am not lonely, for I like to chat with my classmates about almost everything. My favorite pastime is to play volleyball, to play cards or to surf online. From life at university, I learn how to balance study and entertainment. By the way, I was an actor in our amazing drama club. I have a few glorious memories on stage.
论文的自我介绍 篇7  I am very happy to introduce myself here.I was born in Liaoning Province.I graduated from Nankai University and majored in International Trade. I like music and reaing books,especially economical books. It is my honor to apply this job. I hope I can realise my dream in our company.Please give me a chance.Thank you very much
  It is my great pleasure to introduce myself.i was born in LIAONING. My major is international trade. I was graduated in Nankai University. My hobby lies in the music and reading, especially like economics.
  I am glad that i can take part in this interview and i am sincerely hope that i can join this company to realize my dream. please give my a chance. Thank you.
论文的自我介绍 篇8  Good evening, all the appraiser committee members. I come from HUST, majoring in foreign linguistics and applied linguistics. I am  and my supervisor is prof.. With her sincere and intellectual guidance, for nearly one whole year's hard work, I have finished my paper. Finally, it is the show time. This evening I will present my efforts to you all and I gratefully welcome any correction.
  The title of my paper is A Study of the Causes of the Gothic Stylein A Rose for Emily from a Feminist Perspective. I choose this as my topic due to the following reasons. Firstly, I am fond of literature works , especially gothic literature works. Secondly, I am quite familiar with this short story as this is one of the texts in our intensive teaching course and I have taught this text for more than 3 times . Last but not the least ,as a female , I am keen on the study of feminism. For the above facts, I select the subject of A Study of the Causes of the Gothic Style in A Rose for Emily from a Feminist Perspective as the title of my paper.
论文的自我介绍 篇9  尊敬的各位老师:
  大家上午好!
  我叫×××,本次论文指导老师是×××老师,我选的毕业论文题目是《提升浙江省出口优势产业集群竞争力的对策研究》,下面我先汇报一下自己选择这篇论文的动机以及论文选题背景、基本写作思路、理论与实践意义。
  先来陈述一下我的写作动机。
  ……
论文的自我介绍 篇10  Good morning,
  Distinguished professors and teachers, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for attending the oral defense. (或Welcome to attend the oral defense.) :
  I am . First and foremost, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to my supervisor, professor, for his intellectual guidance, invaluable instructions and comments on my thesis. It is with his valuable assistance that I have finally accomplished this thesis.
  My topic is On the tragedy figures at historical turning points(Comparison of KongYiji and Rip Van )The whole thesis consists of 6 parts. The first part will give a brief introduction of the negative, evasive and conservative attitudes of Kong and Rip as well as the topic’s significance in the real society. And the second part is going to analyze the figures’ background to show the historical necessity of the tragedies. In the third part, the tragic heroes’ failing in the character according to their living environment will be further discussed and the fourth part is to talk about their different tendency of dispositions and behaviors in the society. Then the author will dig into the root causes of the tragedies in the fifth part, and sum up the whole paper to reveal the ideological weak points of the two countries separately in the last part.
  Thank you!
论文的自我介绍 篇11  大家好!我的名字叫郑博洋,郑成功的成,博士的博,海洋的洋,汉族。我的个子不矮,但和班上的高个儿比起来,就逊色多了。和大多数同学一样,我今年也是18岁。
  我的缺点:主要是作事不麻利,自觉性不高,对自己的事不上心。上六年级的时候,学校就在我家对面。我却常常是七点半起床,要做半个多小时的准备才能出门,还经常迟到。因此同学们叫我“迟到大王”。现在,最起码六点多就要起床,才能有足够的时候吃饭、坐车等。这对我是个挑战。不过,我一定要借这个机会,改掉我不麻利的坏习惯。另外,自觉性不高,上课不免做些小动作、讲话。前几天大家都参加了军训,站着要一动也不动。我感到通过这次军训,我的自觉性有所提高。我也希望在以后的学习中改掉这个毛病。对自己的事不上心。我在当数学课代表时,有好几次本子忘发,作业没收齐,挨过老师不少责备。我也希望改掉它。我有决心改掉我的缺点和坏习惯。
  我的优点:我和很多同学一样,也找不出我的优点。我和父母讨论之后得出:较有上进心,较乐观。至于我更多的优点,就靠大家的发掘了!我的兴趣爱好。我比较喜欢游泳,踢足球,也对军事感兴趣。如果谁和我“志同道合”,就可以找我交个朋友。对未来大学生活的期望。我希望能在这4年里快乐地度过,能和同学们结下深厚的友谊,能从老师那里学到更多的知识和道理。
  我希望大家能够了解我,喜欢我,也希望同学们能团结友爱地度过这4年。
论文的自我介绍 篇12  尊敬的各位评委老师:
  大家好!我是来自10级马克思主义哲学专业的学生。我的论文题目是。下面本人就具体阐述一下论文的主要结构和内容。
  本论文的主要框架是各章内容、结论、创新点与不足、展望与致谢等,本人就从这几个方面进行具体阐述。全文共分为四章。
  在绪论中,主要概述了选题背景与研究的目的和意义、国内外研究现状、研究内容和方法。接下来本人就对此分别展开阐述。
论文的自我介绍 篇13  我是xx学校xx级专业的学生,我叫。大学四年生活,即将结束,一个新开始即将来到,等待我的是新的挑战。
  大学四年是我思想、知识结构及心理、生长成熟的四年。在大学期间,我自己认真学习专业技能,所以我掌握了较强的专业知识,并把理论知识运用到实践中去,期末总评成绩名列年级前茅,获得优秀学生奖学金二等、三等各两次,荣获校级三好学生称号。我所学专业是计算机,在熟练掌握各种基本软件的使用及硬件维护过程中,有独特的经验总结。顺利通过国家社会和劳动保障部高新技术办公软件应用模块资格高级操作员考试。同时,我发扬团队精神,帮助其他同学,把自己好的学习经验无私的介绍给其他同学,共同发展,共同进步。
  在个人爱好的带引下,入校我便参加了校书画协会,由干事到副会长,这是对我的付出与努力的肯定。组织开展一系列活动丰富校园生活,被评选为优秀学生社团。所组织的跨校联谊活动,达到预期目的,受到师生首肯,个人被评为现场书画大赛优秀领队。静如处子,动如脱兔,181cm的身高和出众的球技,使我登上球场后,成为系篮球队主力小前锋,与队友一起挥汗,品味胜利。文武兼备,则是我大学生活的一重要感悟。此外,在担任班团支书和辅导员助理期间积极,为同学服务,表现出色,贡献卓越荣,获校级优秀学生干部称号。
  去年,我以优异的成绩与表现,光荣地加入了中国共产党。加入这个先进的团体,是我人生的一次升华。在保先教育中,我更是严格要求自己,带领身边同学,一起进步。曾获精神文明先进个人称号。在参加义务献血后,让我更加懂得珍惜生命,热爱生活。假期中,我根据专业特长,在电脑公司参加社会实践,这对我的经验积累起到了极其重要的作用。考取了机动车驾驶执照(c型)。对即将步入社会的我,充满了信心。
论文的自我介绍 篇14  尊敬的各位教师:
  上午好!
  我是__班的___,我的论文题目是《___》。这篇论文是在我的指导教师___教师的悉心指点下完成的,在这段时间里,_教师对我的论文进行了详细的修改和指正,并给予我许多宝贵的意见和提议。在那里,我对她表示我最真挚的感激和敬意!下头我将这篇论文的写作研究意义、结构及主要资料、存在的不足向各位教师作简要的陈述,恳请各位教师批评指导。
  首先,我想谈谈为什么选这个题目及这篇文章的研究意义。
  我当时之所以选择《企业坚持持续盈利本事研究》这个题目是因为随着经济全球化和信息技术的发展,企业赖以生存和发展的环境发生了巨大的变化,在中国很多企业都因为不能适应这种变化而走向衰退。如何使企业既能坚持目前的发展,又能在未来依然取得良好的发展势头等持续发展问题,引起各界越来越多的重视。所以,我们无论从社会财富创造、国民经济发展、国家财政收入、充裕就业机会、提升市场竞争力等哪一个方面去进行考察,都需要对其不断地进行研究,以不断提升企业持续、稳定发展的本事,从而促进我国经济更快的发展。
  其次,我想谈谈这篇文章的结构和主要资料。
  我的论文主要分为以下四个部分:
  第一部分,主要概述了企业的盈利本事的涵义,之后又从企业的生命周期角度阐述了企业一旦失去持续盈利的本事,根本就无法维持生命,突出了持续盈利本事对企业发展的重要性,持续发展已成为企业生存最基本的保障。我们应在企业消亡和终结前,尽可能地延长企业的寿命,使其在有限的生命周期内实现其最大的价值。这既是对企业的盈利本事概念的补充和完善,也为下文进行深入论述打下了基础。
  第二部分,着重分析了哪些因素影响了企业坚持持续盈利的本事,主要有以下四个方面:一、恶心竞争;二、战略规划缺失;三、缺乏现代企业制度和科学管理体系;四、企业家浮躁的心态。
  第三部分,主要从外因和内因两个方面分析了我国企业坚持持续盈利本事的现状,并对企业中存在的问题做了原因分析,指出外因只是对企业的发展存在必须程度的影响,并不是制约企业发展的决定因素。而真正制约企业发展的瓶颈还是在于企业内部,并且具有普遍性。
  第四部分,主要是针对前文所提到的影响企业坚持持续盈利本事的因素和现存企业中存在的几个主要问题,提出了相应的解决对策:
  1.不断创新,回避恶性竞争;
  2.加强企业的战略规划,制定可持续发展战略;
  3.建立完善的核心制度和科学管理体系;
  4.企业家要具有企业家精神和良好的心态;
  5.塑造优秀企业文化;
  6.高瞻远瞩,树立远大发展意识。同时,也将论文的结构作了最终的收尾和完善,使论文整体结构完整,论述合理。
  最终,我想谈谈这篇文章存在的不足。
  在这篇论文的写作过程中,我尽可能多的收集资料,虽然从中学到了许多有用的东西,也积累了不少经验,但由于自我学识浅薄,认识本事不足,在理解上有诸多偏颇和浅薄的地方;也由于理论功底的薄弱,存有不少逻辑不畅和辞不达意的问题;加之时间紧迫和自我的粗心,与教师的期望相差甚远,许多问题还有待于进一步思考和探索,借此答辩机会,万分恳切的期望各位教师能够提出宝贵的意见,多指出这篇论文的错误和不足之处,我将虚心理解,从而进一步深入学习研究,使该论文得到完善和提高。
  以上是我的论文答辩自述,敬请各位评委教师提出宝贵的意见。多谢!
  • 论文的自我介绍(精选14篇)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.