查看: 10|回复: 0

2022届高考英语Units 1~2 That must be a r

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-13 02:41:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
units 1~2 that must be a record!crossing limits
ⅰ.单项填空
1.exhausted ________ he was, we decided not to disturb him. 
a.like  b.as  c.what  d.since
解析:as引导让步状语从句时,常把形容词、副词、名词等提前。
答案:b
2.some people believe that mutual understanding ________ a happy marriage.
a.takes to  b.makes for  c.brings forth  d.depends on
解析:“相互了解有助于幸福的婚姻。”make for可用“有助于”解。
3.when captain james cook landed in new zealand in 1769, he took ________ possession of it in ________ name of the british crown.
a.the; the  b.the;不填  c.不填;不填  d.不填;the
解析:take possession of“占领;拥有”;in the name of“以……的名义”。
答案:d
4.those who show respect for others will be respected ________. 
a.in response  b.in return  c.in turn  d.in place
解析:in return意为“作为回报;为了报答”。
5.since he was ________ in a royal family, he knew nothing about farming.
a.brought out  b.brought in  c.brought back  d.brought up
解析:be brought up意为“被抚养长大”。
6.zheng he’s first stop during the expedition was in ________ is a part of vietnam today.
a.where  b.what  c.which  d.that
解析:介词in后是一个宾语从句,从句中缺少主语,故用what。
7.it is believed that the construction of a highway will ________ the growth of the suburbs.
a.increase to  b.contribute to  c.keep to  d.take to
解析:contribute to意为“有助于;导致”。
8.________ on this report the english government decided to ask captain james cook to go and look for this continent.
a.having based  b.basing  c.based  d.to be based
解析:based on...是过去分词短语作状语,相当于according to。
答案:c
9.books of this kind, ________ dictionaries, include many words and expressions with their explanations in them.
a.referring to  b.referred to  c.referred to as  d.referring to as
解析:refer to...as...“把……当作……;把……称之为……”,此处用其过去分词形式作定语。
10.i’m afraid you can’t ________ to the village in an hour; you must allow for the
icy road.
a.get it  b.take it  c.make it  d.leave it
解析:make it意为“到达;成功”。
ⅱ.完形填空
it was the afternoon of december 24,the day before christmas,but i had to stay to tidy the office.the only thing that __1__ my day was the beautifully decorated __2__ in our waiting room and a __3__ sent to me by a fellow i was dating—a dozen long-stemmed red roses.共4页,当前第1页1234
  • 2022届高考英语Units 1~2 That must be a record!Crossing limits知识点复习
    suddenly,our receptionist came and said there was a lady outside that urgently needed to speak with me.as i stepped out,i noticed a young __4__ woman with a baby in her arms standing there.__5__,she explained that her husband—a prisoner in a nearby prison—was my next patient.she told me she wasn’t __6__ to visit her husband in prison and __7__ he had never seen his son.so she __8__ me to let her wait here ahead of time.i agreed.__9__,it was christmas eve.
    a short time later,her husband arrived—with chains on his feet,cuffs on his hands,and two armed guards __10__ him.the woman’s tired face __11__ when her husband took a seat beside her.i watched them laugh,cry,and share their __12__.he seemed like a gentle and honest man.
    at the end of the __13__,the man had to go back and i __14__ him a merry christmas.he smiled and thanked me and said he felt saddened by the __15__ that he hadn’t been able to get his wife __16__ for christmas.on hearing this,i was __17__ with a wonderful idea.
    i’ll never forget the __18__ on both their faces as the prisoner gave his wife the beautiful,long-stemmed red roses.i’m not sure who __19__ the most joy—the husband in giving,the wife in receiving,or myself in having the opportunity to share in this __20__ moment.
    1.a.enjoyed  b.brightened  c.relaxed  d.presented
    2. a.office           b.christmas father     c.christmas tree      d.furniture
    3.a.gift  b.regards  c.message  d.package
    答案:a
    4.a.ordinary-looking  b.good-looking
    c.tired-looking  d.frightened-looking
    5.a.happily  b.quietly  c.excitedly  d.nervously
    6.a.going  b.determined  c.expected  d.allowed
    7.a.why  b.how  c.that  d.when
    8.a.persuaded  b.demanded  c.begged  d.pleased
    9.a.after all  b.in all  c.all in all  d.above all
    10.a.near  b.around  c.behind  d.before
    11.a.turned pale  b.went red  c.lit up  d.turned away
    12.a.child  b.tears  c.joy  d.sorrows
    13.a.meeting  b.appointment  c.discussion  d.conversation
    14.a.said  b.showed  c.wished  d.hoped
    15.a.words  b.fact  c.idea  d.scene
    16.a.something  b.nothing  c.anything  d.everything共4页,当前第2页1234
    17.a.encouraged  b.struck  c.provided  d.inspired
    18.a.sadness  b.tears  c.look  d.smiles
    19.a.experienced  b.received  c.gave  d.accepted
    20.a.unforgettable  b.sad  c.happy  d.special
    ⅲ.阅读理解
    the internet has opened up a whole new online world for us to meet,chat and go where we’ve never been before.
    but just as in face-to-face communication,there are some basic rules of behavior that should be followed when online.the basic rule is simple:treat others in the same way you would want to be treated.imagine how you’d feel if you were in the other person’s shoes.
    for anything you’re about to send:ask yourself,“would i say this to the person’s face?” if the answer is no,rewrite and reread.repeat the process till you feel sure that you’d feel comfortable saying the words to the person’s face.
    if someone in the chat room is rude to you,your instinct is to fire back in the same manner.but try not to do so.you should either ignore the person,or use your chat software to block their messages.if it was caused by a disagreement with another member,try to fix the situation by politely discussing it.remember to respect the beliefs and opinions of others in the chat room.
    everyone was new to the network once.offer advice when asked by newcomers,as they may not be sure what to do or how to communicate.when someone makes a mistake whether it’s a stupid question or an unnecessarily long answer,be kind about it.if it’s a small mistake,you may not need to say anything.even if you feel strongly about it,think twice before saying anything.having good manners yourself doesn’t give you a license to correct everyone else.
    if you do decide to tell someone about a mistake,point it out politely.at the same time,if you find you are wrong,be sure to correct yourself and apologize to those that you have offended.
    it is not polite to ask others personal questions such as their age,sex,and marital status.unless you know the person very well,and you are both comfortable with sharing personal information,don’t ask such questions.
    1.when you send short messages to a person,you must ________. 
    a.make sure that they mean no harm  b.read them again and again
    c.say something good to hear  d.repeat them later to the person’s face
    解析:细节归纳题。短文第三段表述的意思是:倘若现在我们面对面,我这样说合适吗?如果答案是否定的,那么就把信息重写一遍,然后读一遍。如此反复几次,直到你觉得语言比较得体时,再把它发出去。由此可得出答案。共4页,当前第3页1234
    2.if you are hurt in the chat room by others,you should ________. 
    a.fight back in the same way  b.take them seriously
    c.have none of them  d.be angry at them
    解析:细节事实题。短文第四段提到:你可能本能地想马上予以“还击”。不要这样做。你可以不理那个人。
    3.if a newcomer who communicates online makes any mistakes,you ________.
    a.should point them out sharply
    b.shouldn’t give any advice unless required by them
    c.should say something about them
    d.should take your responsibility to correct them
    解析:细节归纳题。根据第五段的内容可知:有人出错了,如果只是一个小错误,那你根本没必要说什么,你也没有纠正别人的权力,只能是在别人请求之下,你才可以给他们提点建议(offer advice when asked by newcomers)。
    4.this passage mainly tells us ________.
    a.some rules of internet communication
    b.ways of sending messages
    c.rules of the chat room
    d.ways of making friends on the internet
    解析:主旨大意题。根据第二段“but just as in face-to-face communication,there are some basic rules of behavior that should be followed when online”一句可知。
    共4页,当前第4页1234
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.