查看: 15|回复: 0

2022年九年级英语上 unit 7 grammar focus(人教新目标)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-13 02:41:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
unit 7 grammar focus  class typegrammarobjectives1.     to learn the expression of “should + be allowed to”.2.     to well express and use the sentence structure “should + be allowed to” to make sentences.key structure1. i don’t think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive.— i agree. they aren’t serious enough.2. teenagers should not be allowed to have part-time jobs.— i disagree. they can learn a lot from working.3.     do you think teenagers should be encouraged to make their own decisions?—   no, i don’t agree with this. they are too young to make their own decisions.4.     do you think we may be allowed to take photos if we don’t use a flash?difficultieshow to well describe and use the structure “should + be allowed to” to make sentences in practice. period1procedurelead-inshow ss some sentences with “should (not) be”.step 1explanation about the passive voice of modal verbs.step 2the rules of changing active voice sentences into passive voice sentences. step 3the changes of sentence structures.step 4the sentence structures of passive voice sentences with examples.step 5exercises.1. choose the best answer.2. complete the sentences with the right words.3. exchange sentences.step 6activity 4a.rewrite the sentences according to the example.step 7activity 4b.fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the words in brackets.step 8more exercises.1.     translate the chinese sentences into english.2.     complete sentences with the requests.step 9free talk.what rules should an english club have? and then make a list of rules for it.e.g.:a: members should be allowed to use dictionaries.b: yes, but they should only use english-english dictionaries.
  • 2022年九年级英语上 unit 7 grammar focus(人教新目标)
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.