查看: 25|回复: 0

电子信息工程面试英文自我介绍的范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-31 00:48:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  电子信息工程是一门应用计算机等现代化技术进行电子信息控制和信息处理的学科,那么你知道电子信息工程的面试怎么用英语自我介绍呢?下面师哈哈网小编为你整理了电子信息工程面试英文自我介绍的范文,欢迎阅读。
电子信息工程面试英文自我介绍的范文篇【1】  my name is zhao wanjun. wanjun is my given name. wan means sweet and jun means person, so my name means a sweet-tempered girl. i actually am! but you can call me june, for your convenience, j-u-n-e, IT's similar to my chinese name jun. i am from enping, a small cITy in the southwest of guangdong province, near hongkong and macao. maybe you have never been there before, IT's well known for the hot springs there.
  in 20xx, i got the highest score in the college entrance examinations in my cITy and entered zhongshan universITy. my major is computer science. my gpa ranks in the top 40% among all students, but i have stronger c++ programming skills than many others. also, i was the first one to learn java in my class.
  i was chosen by a teacher of mine to participate in his project. the project was about a lan chat room, and i developed the instant messaging system in IT. i was the only female student in this project team.
  besides study and the project, i worked in the student union for two years, first year as a member, next year promoted to be the general secretary. my colleagues describe me as a reliable and considerate person.
  ibm is top on my job hunting list for of the reasons you hear every day. i look forward to joining a famous company as IT means good training, good pay, and good people to work wITh, just like you gentlemen!
  technical support engineer is my ideal job because i have both a technical background and the abilITy to deal wITh clients. also, traveling isn’t a problem although i am a woman.
电子信息工程面试英文自我介绍的范文篇【2】  Hello, my name is , master of computer application specialty of Tianjin University, graduating in June 20xx, on ,
  I want to introduce myself from three aspects:
  (1) learning. Third graduate walks, after entering the laboratory to carry out research projects. In X years, has participated in the X project, the X longitudinal project, X project, a longitudinal project is mainly on the  project is mainly about these . corresponding to my resume project experience (1,2,3). My undergraduate GPA of 3.8 graduate students, grade 3.4. I  years passed the university English four, six level of test, the TOEIC test , test scores  points (out of ), through the network engineer / Software Engineer / system analyst exam  .
  (2) practice. Internship in  years in the software company, had served as a lecturer in computer,  speaker , in addition, the undergraduate participated in the  game, and won the  award. During the internship, my biggest harvest is: the cohesion between school learning and working knowledge of the importance of the theory of deep sentiment practical and happy.
  (3) social work. Undergraduate and graduate students have served as the class monitor / * * minister, students also worked as a class cadre in the days I have a certain organization, coordination ability, and deeply understand the importance of team work.
  My character is 1., 2. calm personality, to consider the issue fully, carefully, 3. things have their own clear ideas and plans.
  My advantage is 1. of its own comprehensive quality; 2. to distinguish the order of priority; 3. of love, to avoid making the same mistakes.
  My motto is: because of the great dream, opportunity always belongs to those who are ready for immediate action, and can stick to people!
  My occupation career goal is that the future can lead a team one day, make hundreds of millions of Internet users in the love and respect of the software! A know technology, talents and understand the business.
电子信息工程面试英文自我介绍的范文篇【3】  Good morning / afternoon / evening, my name is is., I am honored to have this opportunity to introduce the opportunity. I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today.
  I am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Chinese PR.Withtremendous interest in industrial engineering, I am writing this letter to apply for acceptance into your pH. d.graduate project.
  In 1995, I entered the Nanjing University of science and Technology (SOCIAL) -- widely considered one of the best engineering schools Chinese. During the following undergraduate study, my grades remain outstanding in the whole department. Every semester I won the first prize in 1999, I have the privilege to enter the graduate entrance examination to give up.
  During my graduate study, my overall GPA (3.77/4.0) ranked in the second semester before 5%., I become a teacher's assistant, only to the talented and mature students. This year, I won the Acer scholarship in my department only candidate, this is the ultimate honor student gives me famous university. Now, I am preparing my graduation thesis and the honor of excellent graduation thesis.
  Research experience and academic activity
  Sophomore, I joined the AI enthusiasts Association, started for my future study reduced my interest in.OpenGL Matlab, I designed a simulationprogram transportation scheduling system. By different research groups are now widely used strong. I think, realize the sewage water treatment project for Nanjing sewagetreatment & Analysis of this factory. Is the idea of converting my first practice in our laboratory as a commercial product.
  In retrospect, I find myself standing on a solid basis in both theory and experience, has been ready until I get a doctorate. My future research interests include: network scheduling problem, heuristic algorithm (especially genetic algorithm and neural network), the network of supply chain research, hybrid system performance Petrie analysis and network and data mining.
  • 电子信息工程面试英文自我介绍的范文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.