查看: 50|回复: 0

新年愿望英语初中作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-17 04:00:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我们的愿望有很多,但是在新年之际我们会有什么样的愿望呢?下面是小编收集新年愿望英语初中作文,欢迎阅读!希望对大家有帮助。
新年愿望英语初二作文1  The New Year is coming and I have good wishes for the coming year. Firstly, I hope my families will be happy and in good health. I want my father has more free time to company my mother and I. I don't want him work so hard all the time. Secondly, I wish myself can have a good year and do well in my study. Study is my priority now and I hope I can work hard and make progress.
  Finally, I want a new computer for my study and enjoyment. As I learn more in school, a computer is necessary. When I am free, I want to play computer games or search the Internet. I think my father would buy it for me. What are your wishes for next year?
新年愿望英语初二作文2  Everyone has their own dreams 。 Someone wants to be a teacher 。Someone wants to be a singer 。Let me tell you something about my dream。
  Well, I want to be a doctor when I grow up 。First,I think doctor is a intersting job and I am interested in it 。And doctor can help people who are illness . I want to help them and make them feel happy . So I must work harder .
  What's your dream ? Can you tell me?
新年愿望英语初二作文3  I earnestly hope to lead a healthy and prosperous life in the future. Judging from my aptitude inclination and personality streaks, my ideal life will be that of a scientist, researching, lecturing, and writing books. As I am from a farming family, I particularly enjoy being close to earth.
  If I can afford to live a pastoral life in the countryside, I will feel most blessed. As far as social life is concerned, simplicity is what I intend to pursue, so I really don't need too many friends. All these will be mere talk if I am idle now. To attain my goal, I must make a point of training my body and mind. This is a highly competitive society in which everyone is eager to come out on top. That is not only a competition of physical strength and mental power, but a marathon of patience, faith, and perseverance. Life is not all roses, but with what I am being equipped with by the top teachers in this elite school, I surely deserve a promising prospect.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.