查看: 57|回复: 0

剪纸过程的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-17 03:53:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  剪纸,又叫刻纸,是一种镂空艺术。是中国汉族最古老的民间艺术之一。那么剪纸过程的英语作文有哪些呢?下面是师哈哈网小编为大家精心挑选的关于剪纸的英语作文,希望对大家有所帮助。
关于剪纸的英语作文篇一  Paper cutting is one of China’s most popular traditional folk arts. Chinese paper cutting has a history of more than 1,500 years.
  It was widespread particularly during the Ming and Qing Dynasties. People often beautify their homes with paper cuttings.
  During the Spring Festival and wedding celebrations, in particular, paper cuttings are used to decorate doors, windows and rooms in order to enhance the joyous atmosphere.
  The color most frequently used in paper cutting is red, which symbolizes health and prosperity.
  Chinese paper cutting is very popular around the world and it is often given as a present to foreign friends.
关于剪纸的英语作文篇二  Chinese paper cut has a long history of over 2,000 years.It can be seen in different parts of China.Many people,no matter young or old,are fond of it.
  People in northern part of Chinado well in making paper cut.They cut paper into different shapes,like birds,animals,flowers and so on.
  I think Chinese paper cuts are not onlybeautiful but also very useful.
  People usually put them on doors or windowswhen they celebrate something happy,especially for the Spring Festival.More and more people are interested in it.
  I hope you'll come to Chinato see more Chinese paper cuts one day.
关于剪纸的英语作文篇三  Many traditional arts are losing nowadays,because some of them have been replaced by the new machines and the scientific products.
  I feel so sorry about the losing arts,in my opinion,they are so classic and their charm will never fade away. Take my grandma for example.
  She is good at paper-cut which was inherited from her mother.
  But when comes to my mother’s generation,paper-cut seems to be kicked out,there are less people need it,so my mother doesn’t learn this skill. The paper-cut art is losing in my family.
  When I found my grandma had this skill,I was so surprised and curious about it. I asked my grandma to teach me this skill.
  During the process,I found this art was so great,I was attracted by it. Some traditional arts like paper-cup should be kept.
关于剪纸的英语作文篇四  When early spring festival, many local people like sticking each kind of paper-cut on windows .
  Not only the paper-cut window decoration has contrasted the jubilation festive atmosphere, moreover has also brought beautiful enjoyment for the people.
  The paper-cut is one kind of extremely popular art.
  Because it mostly is pastes on the window, therefore people general name it the paper-cut window decoration.
  The paper-cut window decoration usually with the color red and it content rich, like the cultivation, the spinning and weaving, fishing, tend sheep, feed hogs, raise chickens and so on.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.