查看: 75|回复: 0

我的好朋友英语作文带翻译范文4篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-17 03:49:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  大家都有自己的好朋友吧?我也不例外,下面来写写我的好朋友。本文是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的我的好朋友英语作文带翻译范文,欢迎阅读。
  我的好朋友英语作文带翻译范文一
  Her father is a business man. He goes to work by car. He has got a big company. He is great! Her mother is an accountant in her father’s company. She goes to work with her father. She gets up at 8:30. Sometimes they go to work early, so Angel must cook breakfast for her grandma. She cooks well. Angel says she is going to visit me this weekend. I cannot wait!
  我的好朋友英语作文带翻译范文二
  I have many friend.do you know who they are?are they my pet?no.are they my classmates?no. let me tell you:they are my favourit book.
  I like books very much.i like reading science book,cartoonbook so on.not only let me know how wonderful the word is but also teach me how to be a good person in the society,they give me great pleasure.
  I love books!
  我的好朋友英语作文带翻译范文三
  My friend and I both are from China. My friend is short, handsome, honest and funny. His father is soldier, he is about thirty-eight, his mother is a housewife, she is little heavy.
  His likes play the piano. I would like play the piano. He doesn’t like study, he likes play. He and I both are good friend, we often play basketball together. I like writing now, but my friend doesn’t like writing. My study is hard-working and I am very kind. I have some books and like to read books.
  My friend and I both are good friend!
  我的好朋友英语作文带翻译范文四
  I met Chris in a calligraphy class last summer. He's my best bud. Chris is a tall guy and he likes playing basketball. I play basketball too but I'm not good at it at all. Calligraphy is our mutual hobby. We still go to the calligraphy class every Saturday morning. Sometimes we go to calligraphy exhibitions together. It's always nice to have such a good friend.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.