查看: 69|回复: 0

高一年级英语作文:My birthday party

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-13 04:54:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Today is my birthday and I'm so excited about it.In the morning I put a note on the table for my mum and it said,"Today is my birthday,don't forget it!"At school,I got many gifts and cards for my classmates and had a lot of fun.But I was still expecting the birthday party after school.
  When it was time to leave school I couldn't wait to go home.When I open the door,there wasn't anybody in the house.There was only a note that said,"Coming home late tonight,mum and dad."I try to call them but there was no answer.I was so shocked,do they forget my birthday?How could this be!I was so sad that I couldn't eat anything.I just did my homework and waited for them.
  And then,things changed completely.It was about time for dinner,my mother called and told me to go to the restanrant near our house.When I got there I couldn't believed my eyes.Everybody was there:my parents,my relatives,my friends and even my classmates.There was so many gifts and a big cake.What a surprising birthday party!We had a good time and it was the best birthday party ever.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.