查看: 30|回复: 0

my school life英语作文附翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-13 04:53:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  My school life is colourful.
  Every day,I have eight classes. I can learn Chinese, Maths, English, P.E. and so on. All the classes are interesting and my teachers are all very kind. I can learn a lot from them.
  During the break, I can play with my classmates. They are friendly. If I have some problems, they will help me. I really enjoy my school life.
  【参考译?文】
  我的学校生活是丰富多彩的。
  每天我有八节课。我可以学习语文、数学、英语、体育等等。所有的类都是有趣的和我的老师都很好。我可以从他们身上学到很多。
  课间休息时,我可以和我的同学玩。他们是友好的。如果我有一些问题,他们会帮助我。我非常喜欢我的学校生活。
篇二:my school life  My home is far from our school.so I live in school from Monday to Friday.Many people don't like to live in school,but I like.
  In school,there are many friends. We can play and study together.It's fun.This term,school begins at 7:00.We have more time to sleep.Everyone is happy.I usually eat bread for breakfast.
  After lunch and supper,I usually go for walks with my classmates.
  【参考译文】
  我的家是远离我们的学校。所以我住在学校从星期一到星期五。很多人不喜欢住在学校,但我喜欢。
  在学校,有许多朋友。我们可以一起玩和学习。这很有趣。这学期,学校从7点开始。我们有更多的时间睡觉。每个人都快乐。我通常早餐吃面包。
  午饭和晚饭后,我通常和我的同学去散散步。
篇三:my school life  As you may know, I am going to shool from Monday to Friday,and every day in school I am very busy.
  In the morning,I have four lessons,and in the afternoon I have three lessons.
  Of course I take two hours to go home for lunch.And we begin classes at 2:30,the school is over at 4:55.
  After school,sometimes I’ll stay in the classroom.But sometimes I play games with my friends when I go home after school.I think my school life is busy but happy.
  【参考译文】
  正如你可能知道,我要去学校从星期一到星期五,我每天在学校很忙。
  早上,我有四节课,在下午我有三个教训。
  当然,我需要两个小时回家吃午饭。我们在两点半开始上课,学校在4:55。
  放学后,有时我会呆在教室里。但有时我和我的朋友玩游戏当我放学后回家。我认为我的学校生活很忙,但是很开心。
篇四:my school life  I think my school life is very colorful. Every day, I go to school to have classes with my classmates and dear teachers. I like be there with them.
  Not only have I learned knowledge, but also share the happiness together.
  In the spare time ,we also do some sports games. I enjoy my school life very much.
  【参考译文】
  我认为我的学校生活很丰富多彩。每一天,我和我的同学一起去学校上课,亲爱的老师。我喜欢与他们。
  不仅我学会了知识,还一起分享快乐。
  在业余时间,我们也做一些体育比赛。我非常享受我的学校生活。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.