查看: 62|回复: 0

小学五年级优秀英语作文:My Home

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-13 04:47:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  下去是由语文迷网小编精心为大家整理的My Home英语作文范文,欢迎大家参考选择。
  My Home【篇一】
  I have a beautiful home .It is big and tidy. In my home, there are two bedrooms, a living room, a study, a bathroom and a kitchen. My father often stays in the living room. He watches Tv there. My mother often stays in the kitchen. She cooks there and she cooks well. And I often study in the study. There are many books in my study. I like reading very much.
  This is my home . What about your home? Can you tell me?
  My Home【篇二】
  I have a warm home.I love my home.
  Into the gate, you will see a large living room.Turn left is the kitchen.If, go straight, then we can see three rooms.Central Which room is mine.It is not big, but very sweet.Room filled with my favorite doll.My parents are next to rooms.
  This is me at home.A lovely's home。
  My Home【篇三】
  My home is an old but comfortable house located in the suburbs of Wuhan.There are near it a few parks,a bus station and an elementary school.People in my neighborhood are friendly and cooperative.There is neither crime nor pollution there.Children are often found playing in the parks.A market,shops and a big department store are within walking distance.There are around us some more expensive,bigger and more beautiful houses,but none is as warm as mine.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.