查看: 39|回复: 0

建设悲伤 Sadness

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-13 04:35:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Another rainy day. Tired of the continuous, endless, and consequently boring drizzle, I stepped out of the dormitory, at least, for some fresh air.
  I walked around and then insensibly,towardsHandan Road, along which our university lies.However, just the moment I set my eyes on the bounding walls, something different and striking rolled into my sight.Walls were pushed down;lights which should have been inlaid in the walls were all broken; fragments of red bricks bestrewed the pavement; young trees quivered in the unmerciful wind; only the tall china furs still stood there, but alone. In the rain, all were so bleak.
  Please don't take it as the kind of deliberate destruction, or assume that it's a necessary part of the necessary construction.The reason for all these was simple"We just move the walls backwards a little so as to empty out enough space for Handan Road demanding widening. It is the order of the local government. ' I felt sad. Was it of any sense to widen the road, since in the near future an underpass will be put into use? Wasn't it of a certain loss to knock down all the walls and remove all the trees,which once had been the boundary of our quiet campus life and the noisy society outside, to achieve something called apparent modernization? Should not we pay the essential attention to the history of a university? This awaked the remembrance deep in my heart. Once, to create Wangdao Road, tremendous number of trees were cut down, leading to the inexcusable damage to the atmosphere through decades.Once, to establish a building of symbol, heaps of other age old buildings were pulled down, totally ignoring the long history of the university. My eyes filled
  with tears.The university simply seemed to be a newly built one, with no history to mention, like a piece of shrunken bread.
  It was said that in Tsinghua University, you'll catch a practical, realistic and creative style of study. And it was said that in Peking University, you'll sense the atmosphere of humanism.And also, it was previously heard that in Fudan University you'll appreciate the sentiment of petty bourgeoisie. I acknowledged it before, but now perhaps something else was needed for me to confirm myself of the principle.
  Insensibly again, I returned to the dormitory and closed my eyes. Then insensibly once more, I went back to the base area of our university. Oh! Why? Why the whole campus changed so dramatically? As slowly I approached the university, I could see its old buildings, which in the sunshine seemed much more magnificent.Some immemorial trees bended over the lake, their branches and leaves wavering in the breeze. Really, it can measute up to the standards of a famous university, illustrating its long history. Then I smiled and opened my eyes, but realizing it
  was just a sweet dream.
  Still unwilling to accept the fact, fleetly, out I rushed.However, the walls were still not there, and the trees remained struggling in the cold wind. I looked away.
  简评
  建设,没完没了的建设。有些建设已经很难分清是建设还是
  破坏。我们建立了无数开发区,毁坏了无数良田;我们建立了无数
  座楼台亭馆摩天高楼,毁坏了生态环境和名胜古迹。作者面对建
  设得面目全非的校园,有感而发,令人深思。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.