周末双休日-The Two-day Weekend

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-13 04:34:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  The Two-day Weekend(1996.1)
  (周末双休日)
  1. 双休日给大学生带来的好处。
  2. 双休日可能给大学生带来的问题。
  3. 我应当怎样过好双休日。
  这是一篇论说文。第一段,从正面说明双休日给大学生带来的好处,双休日提供了一片自由的天地,走出学校进行各种社会实践。第二段,从反面说明双休日可能给大学生带来的问题,有些同学浪费周末的大好时光,有的迷恋家庭的安逸生活,有的终日玩乐,不愿温习功课。第三段,“我”应当怎样过好双休日,“我”要更多地参加社会实践。
  参考范文:
  Ever since the change of the two-day weekend, we college students have enjoyed it tremendously. For example, some students spend the time taking part in various social activities. Some go into middle schools to practise teaching. There’s no doubt that the two-day weekend gives us the opportunities for learning from real life as well as from textbooks.
  But some students tend to idle away their time. At every weekend, they would go back home located in another city. Some haunt cinemas or go window-shopping and some just stay in bed daydreaming. In their eyes, weekend is only a time for relaxation.
  As for me, I’ll not waste the two days that way. Being a law student, I’ll go into the court at the weekend and participate in conducting defense or other activities in the trying of a case. Only by practising can I be fully prepared for my future job.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.