查看: 30|回复: 0

我是怎样为上大学提供经费的?

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-13 04:34:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  How I Finance My College Education?(2000.1)
  (我是怎样为上大学提供经费的?)
  1.    上大学的费用(tuition and fees)可以通过各种途径解决。
  2.    哪种途径适合于我(说明理由)。
  短文的题目将内容限定在讨论上大学的费用问题上。为了避免生硬,最好加入第一段作为引言,指出新的收费制度的实施使学生家长的负担加重了。第二段,将有代表性的解决上大学费用的几种途径罗列出来,如靠父母、打工、奖学金、银行贷款等。第三段,作为全文的重点,讨论哪种途径适合“我”及其理由。
  参考范文:
  With reforms carried out in other fields, higher education in China is also undergoing great changes. One of them is the newly-adopted tuition policy. According to this new policy, college students are supposed to pay an average sum of 4,000 yuan each year as tuition. In addition, students must pay other fees, such as accommodation and healthcare.
  Students can finance their college education in various ways. First of all, they depend on their parents, as is the most common case in China. Secondly, they do part time jobs to earn the money. Then for some excellent students, they study hard so as to obtain scholarships. Finally, those especially poor students, having no other means to finance their college education, may turn to the loan programs for financial aid.
  With one of my parents laid off, my family can’t possibly afford all my expenses at college. However, my family is not as hard up as those from the poverty-stricken areas. Consequently, I’m not eligible to seek help from the loan programs, and I don’t want to. Instead, I practise self-reliance by offering instruction as a tutor. In this way I find myself not only better off financially, but also, by getting out of the ivory tower, making great progress academically. As a result, I have won first-class scholarships for two years on end. Fortunately, I have come by the best way to finance, as well as to benefit from, my college education.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.