查看: 50|回复: 0

2020年高考英语作文预测:网上购物

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-13 04:30:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Mother often complains of clothing store clothes is too expensive, and poor quality. So mother seldom go to shop to buy clothes, three days two head again and said don't have clothes to wear. I see aunt buy clothes on the Internet, so remind mom can also be bought on taobao, mother suddenly realize: "yes, I have been to buy books on dangdang, is pretty good. The clothes can also ah. I'm going to try."
  Almost immediately, the mother turned on the computer on taobao, wow! A lot of beautiful clothes! Looks like from the picture and the quality is very good, the price also cheap. Sure.but east west see mother, finally took a fancy to a pink quilted jacket, point into a look, the price and freight is much cheaper than clothing store. Mom also looked at the "customer reviews" this column, a lot of people said the dress of good quality. Mother then at the size, also picked up a ruler measured in own body, and finally picked l, then into the basket, at last, through online bank to pay the money.
  Looking at mother excited appearance, I think online shopping is a convenient and affordable. I believe online shopping will become more and more popular among people.
  妈妈常常抱怨服装店里的衣服太贵,质量又差劲。所以妈妈很少去服装店买衣服,又三天两头说没衣服穿了。我看到姑姑在网上买衣服,于是提醒妈妈也可以在淘宝上面买啊,妈妈恍然大悟:是啊,我一直在当当网上买书,都不错的。那衣服也可以的啊。我去试试。
  于是,妈妈马上打开电脑上了淘宝网,哇!好多漂亮的衣服啊!从图片上看起来样子和质量都挺不错的,价格也便宜。妈妈东挑挑西看看,最后看中了一件粉色的棉袄,点进去一看,价格加运费比服装店里便宜得多。妈妈还看了顾客评价这一栏,很多人都评价说这件衣服质量不错。妈妈又看了尺寸,还拿起尺子在自已身上量了量,最后挑了l号,便放进了购物篮,最后通过网上银行交了钱。
  看着妈妈兴奋的样子,我觉得网上购物真是方便又实惠。相信网上购物一定会越来越受人们的喜爱。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.