查看: 28|回复: 0

2021高考英语一轮复习Unit 20-Unit 20

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-13 02:55:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
XX高考英语一轮教学案大纲版unit 17-unit 18提纲挈领单元
考查重点及热点
unit 17
单词
inspire  admire  generous  cheerful  mean  tense  dull  dishonest  champion  mile  stormy  threaten  bottom  optimistic  workday  somehow  shelter  regret  extreme  extremely  climate  value  pianist  bother  fame  promise  kindergarten  hardship  bear  scholarship  graduation短语
around the corner  die down  come to terms with  lead to  so far句型
1.it is said/reported/believed/thought that-clause句型结构2.when引导从句,表示“……突然……”unit 18
单词
fisherman  great-grandfather  northeastern  central  coast  surround  mild  bay  harbour  volcano  spring  heat  surface  rat  settle  settler  mainly  voyage  possession bold  paragraph  grassland  mountainous  surprising  secretary  percent  wedding conference  relation  agricultural  cattle  export  lamb  ship  sail  cottage  seaside camp短语
make up  take possession of  turn to  go sailing  go camping  blow away  be in good health  struggle to one’s knees  take up  be made up of  in relation to  sign an agreement with  refer to  be on the rise  apply for  come true  hand over  deal with  burst out  come up  get tired of  fall asleep  wake up  try one’s luck句型of+抽象名词unit 17理解:要点诠释单词1.mean讲: v. 意思是;意味着;打算;想让某人做……例:a dictionary tries to tell you what words mean.词典向人们讲述词的意思。that does not mean reading too slowly.那并不意味着读得太慢。being a good reader means much more than just “listening with ears”.一个好的读者远远超过仅仅用耳朵听。we sometimes hurt people’s feelings without meaning it.我们有时会在无意中伤害别人的感情。i didn’t mean you to see and read the letter.我原不打算让你见到读到这封信。链接·提示    (1)mean to do表示“打算做某事”。    (2)mean doing表示“意味着……”的意思。    (3)be meant for打算给予……;打算作……用    (4)means n. 方式;方法    (5)meaning n. 意义;意思;含义练:(1)“hope for the best and prepare for the worst.” is a proverb,______ life is beautiful and full of frustrations as well.共7页,当前第1页1234567
  • 2021高考英语一轮复习Unit 20-Unit 20
    a.means                  b.to mean               c.meaning           d.meant提示:现在分词短语作定语,等于定语从句which means。答案:c(2)—why haven’t you bought any butter?—i ________ to but i forgot about it.a.liked                   b.wished               c.meant             d.expected提示: 本题考查根据语境和句意使用动词的能力。答语中to后省略了buy,依据but判断答语两句为转折关系,所以后文说“忘了”,前文一定是说“打算买”。能表达此意的只有c项,mean to do意为“有……的意图;打算”。答案:c2.regret讲: v. & n.对……惋惜;遗憾;抱歉;后悔;遗憾;失望例:he regretted having been careless.=i regret that he had been careless.他对于自己的粗心大意感到懊悔。i regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.我遗憾地通知你,我们不能雇用你。much to my regret,i must leave you now.我很遗憾地告诉你,我现在要离开了。we heard with regret that you were not successful in our plan.听到你的计划不能顺利进行,我们觉得很可惜。链接·提示    (1)regret to do对要做的某事感到遗憾    (2)regret doing对做过的事遗憾、后悔    (3)i regret(to say)that...我很遗憾……;很抱歉……    (4)it is to be regretted that...使人遗憾的是……;真可惜……练:—you were brave enough to raise objections at the meeting.—well,now i regret ________ that.a.to do                 b.to be doing           c.to doing            d.having done提示:从上文“you were brave”的时态看,他已做过。故选d。答案:d3.inspire讲:inspire v.鼓舞;激励;引发;赋予……灵感主要用法有inspire sb./inspire sb.to sth./inspire sb.to do sth./inspire sth.in sb./inspire sb.with sth.。例:we were inspired by his speech.我们为他的演说所激励。his noble example inspired the rest of us to greater efforts.他那高尚的榜样激发我们大家更加努力。his friend’s words inspired him to try again.他朋友的话使他振奋起来再试一次。the lake district scenery inspired wordsworth to write his greatest poetry.共7页,当前第2页1234567
    英格兰湖区的美景给了华兹华斯创作他最伟大诗篇的灵感。链接·提示    (1)inspire sb. to do sth.相当于encourage sb. to do sth.    (2)inspired adj. 有灵感的    (3)inspiring adj. 鼓舞人心的练:greatly _________,the students made up their minds to work at english even harder.a.inspiring                                   b.inspiredc.having inspired                              d.to inspire提示:句中的主语the students与inspire之间有被动关系,因而用过去分词作状语。答案:b短语1.die down讲: 该短语的义项有:变弱;平息;消失。例:on november 12th the storm died down.11月12日,风暴平息了。the fire is dying down.please get more coal.火要灭了,请再加点煤。it took a long time for the excitement to die down.过了好长时间兴奋才平息下来。链接·拓展    (1)die away逐渐消失、平息     (2)die from由于……而死,后常接灾祸、衰弱、负伤等外因。    he died from weakness.    他死于衰弱。     (3)die of因(患)……而死,后常接年老、疾病、情感、贫寒等内因的死。    the old woman died of grief soon after her husband’s death.    这位老太太在她丈夫死去不久就死于悲伤。    (4)die out熄灭、绝种(迹)    many old customs are gradually dying out.    许多老风俗渐渐消亡了。    (5)die off 先后死去;一一死去    the leaves of this plant are dying off.    这植物的叶子在凋落中。练:it took a long time for the excitement to _______.a.die out                  b.die off            c.die down           d.die away提示:从句子所提供的语境以及四个短语动词的用法来分析,此处用die down,表示“兴奋的心情渐渐平静下来”。答案:c2.come to terms with讲:该短语的义项有“甘愿忍受(不愉快的处境);妥协;迁就顺从;适应(困难的处境)”。例:she is still coming to terms with her son’s death.她还没有完全从儿子死亡的阴影中走出来。they have come to terms with the fact that they were defeated.他们已接受了失败的事实。共7页,当前第3页1234567
    链接·拓展    (1)be on good/friendly/bad...terms with sb.(与某人)关系好(或友好、不好等)    he is still on excellent terms with his ex-wife.    他仍然和前妻保持极好的关系。     (2)in terms of/in...terms谈及;就……而言;在……方面    the job is great in terms of salary,but it has its disadvantages.    就薪水而言,这个工作倒是不错,但也有一些不利之处。练:the wealth of a country should be measured ______ the health and happiness of its people as well as the material goods it can produce.a.in terms of               b.by means           c.in place of           d.in term of提示:in terms of为固定搭配,term用复数形式。句意为:一个国家的财富,不仅以它出产的资源来衡量,还要从人民的健康和幸福的角度来衡量。答案:a句型1.it is said/reported/believed/thought that-clause句型结构讲:注意观察下面教材原句:it has often been said that life is difficult as it is.人们常说现实生活已经够艰难的了。例:it is said that he has written a new book about workers.(=he is said to have written a book about workers.)据说他写了一本关于工人的新书。链接·提示    it is said/thought/believe/reported that-clause可以转换成sb./sth.is said/reported/believed/reported to do/to be doing/to have done...句型结构。    he is said to have finished the work.    据说他已经完成了这项工作。    the conference is reported to be held on march 15.    据报道这个会议将在3月15日举行。    dick is believed to be fit for the position.    人们相信狄科适合这一职务。练:(1) _______was said that_______ was how the chinese first raised silk worms.a.it;that                                    b.people;itc.they;that                                 d.somebody;it提示:考查it was said that...句型。故选a项。选项中的that在主语从句中作主语。答案:a(2)he is said ______ a new computer programme recently,but i don’t know when he will finish it.a.to design                                  b.to be designed共7页,当前第4页1234567
    c.to have designed                            d.to have been designing提示:从题干中的recently来看,应该用动词不定式的完成式,从下文表示的意思看,该计算机程序还没有编写完成,因而用不定式的完成进行式。答案:d(3)a bank is reported in the local newspaper ________ in broad daylight yesterday.a.being robbed                              b.having been robbedc.to have been robbed                        d.robbed提示:句意为:当地报纸报道说昨天一家银行在光天化日之下遭到抢劫。答案:c2.when引导从句,表示“……突然……”讲:注意观察下面教材原句:i was moving forward over a slope that seemed safe when suddenly without warning my world dropped out from under my skis.我正在一个似乎安全的斜坡上往前走,突然间毫无预兆,滑雪板下的大地陷下去了。i had traveled only two hours one day when the winds increased so much that i had to put my tent up before the winds became too strong.一天,我刚走了两个小时,突然狂风大作,我只好趁风力还不算太大,支起帐篷。when作“在那时,突然……”解时,其所引导的句子总是放在另一个句子之后,常见搭配:be doing...when;be about to do...when;had done...when...。这种句子表示“一件事碰巧在另一件事正在进行时发生了”。had done...when...常可译成“还没/刚刚……就……”。例:i had hardly left home when it began to rain.我刚离开家,天就下雨了。i was working in the garden when i suddenly felt a pain in my stomach.我当时正在院子里干活这时我突然感到肚子疼。frank was about to leave when he noticed a letter lying on the floor.弗兰克刚要离开这时他发现地板上有一封信。链接·提示    when作连词时,主要义项有    (1)在那时,突然……    (2)当……时候    (3)刚(一)……就……    (4)如果(同if)    (5)可是,虽然    (6)既然(同since)练:(XX北京东城期末) my grandpa sowed the flower seeds in the garden ______it was the best time for them to grow.a.where                    b.when               c.that              d.until共7页,当前第5页1234567
    提示:when引导时间状语从句,其他三项与句意不符。答案:b辨析1.be known as,be known for,be known tobe known as...作为……而出名be known for...因为……而闻名be known to...为……所熟知即时练习:用as,for或to填空(1)he is well known ________ an expert on ent.(2)this place is well known ________ its hot springs.(3)as is known ________ all,the earth moves round the sun.(4)kunming is known ________ us ________ “spring city” ________ its pleasant climate.答案: (1)as  (2)for  (3)to  (4)to,as,for2.so far,as far as,so far asso far “到目前为止”,常跟现在完成时连用。可置于句首、句中或句末。as far as=so far as“直到;同样的距离”。as far as 既可用于肯定句,亦可用于否定句,而so far as 仅用于否定句。也可表示“就……而言,至于”,两者可互换。即时练习:(1) ________ we have learned english for six years.(2)your work has been good ________ this year.(3)we didn’t go ________ the others.(4) ________ i know he will be away for three months.(5)he will help you ________ he can.答案:(1)so far  (2)so far  (3)as/so far as  (4)so/as far as  (5)as far as诱思:实例点拨【例1】 (XX辽宁沈阳质量检测) either tom or his friends ______,if only such kind accident will not happen.a.are blamed                                      b.is blamedc.are to blame                                     d.is to blame提示:either...or引导并列主句时,谓语动词单复数遵循就近一致的原则。本题中谓语动词应与his friends一致。答案:c【例2】 (XX福建模拟) —did jack come back early last night?—yes.it was not yet eight o’clock __________ he arrived home.a.before                     b.when              c.that              d.until提示:本题很容易误选c项。实际上答语后半句是when引导的时间状语从句,句意为:他回到家时还不到8点。答案:b讲评:解此题时要注意区分强调句和其他句式:去掉it is/was,that,不影响句子独立成句的是强调句型,否则,为其他句式。【例3】 (XX浙江模拟) my brother is an actor.he_________ in several films so far.共7页,当前第6页1234567
    a.appears               b.appeared           c.has appeared          d.is appearing提示:由时间状语so far可知,应该用现在完成时。故选c。答案:c讲评:对于考查时态的题,时间状语的正确把握是解题的关键。共7页,当前第7页1234567
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.