查看: 62|回复: 0

Unit 5 Nelson Mandela第六课时

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-31 01:50:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
writing
第一步:学生讨论问题:
1. what do you think is the purpose of this passage?
2. do you think elias tells his story well? give a reason.
3. what is the tone of elias' story? do you think you like him because of the way he tells his story? give a reason.
通过对这些问题的讨论,学生可对两篇 reading passage 的篇章结构,陈述的顺序及语气等有一定了解,这对他们之后的写作有很大帮助;
第二步:学生讨论已学的关于曼德拉的事迹并阅读关于曼德拉的身平事迹( on page 39);
第三步:小组活动,讨论:imagine now mr mandela is in prison. as a high school student who is against racial discrimination, will you do something to save him? what can you do and what will you do to persuade the government to free him?
第四步:小组代表汇报讨论内容;
第五步:写一封信给 the president of south africa;先让学生整理思路,列好提纲,做好写作的准备;
第六步:二十分钟内完成写作;个别学生宣读自己的作文,其余同学学习其中精彩的部分。
学生范文
dear president,
i am writing to ask you to free nelson mandela. here are some reasons why i think he should be free.
as we all know, people with different colors should be equal. nelson mandela devoted all his life to realize this dream. i n1994, he founded the anc youth league to call on people to struggle for their rights to vote. in 1952, he opened a law office to help the poor black people in johannesburg on their problems. the black people loved him.
in 1962, mandela encouraged people to use violence against anti-black laws to get their rights, so he was sentenced to five years hard labor. one year later, as one of the leaders of the anc, he led them to blow up the government buildings to realize their dream of making black and white people equal, so that he was again sentenced to prison for life on robben island until now.
i think, what he did was for his people, his country, not for himself. he has an unselfish and brave heart. as he is a great man, you should set him free.
best wishes!
yours truly,
mary smith
project
第一步:教师提问:do you think there is a great person in your hometown? what did he or she do to make you believe that he or she is a great person? can you tell us something about him/ her?可提示列举一些伟人以打开学生思路, 如王若飞( 贵州),毛泽东(湖南)叶剑英(广东)等;
第二步:分成四人小组讨论写下一份报告;
第三步:学生代表宣读报告。
homework:
1. prepare for the words dictation;
2. hand in your group report on the great person in our hometown.
  • Unit 5 Nelson Mandela第六课时
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.