查看: 66|回复: 0

Module 10 My perfect holiday

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-4 01:55:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
unit 1 i would go to london.1.       don’t be silly! 别傻了.2.       see sb. off 给某人送行    meet sb. 接某人3.       take sb. to some place 把某人带到某地去4.       board  v. 登(机, 船等)e.g. board the plane/train/ship 登上飞机/火车/轮船flight 387 for new york is now boarding at gate 15.飞往纽约的387次航班在15号闸等候乘客上飞机.5.       get something to eat/drink 弄些吃/喝的7. during the flight 在飞行期间8. “would + 动词原形” 可以用来表示想象、推测或可能。e.g. i’d see elephants, lions and all the other animals.   我会去看看大象、狮子以及其它所有的动物。   i would fly to england to see my friends this summer holiday.   我想今年暑假飞到英国看望我的朋友。   i would have two wings and then fly to the moon.   我想有一对翅膀飞月亮上去。9.“也”的表达法:肯定否定位于句尾tooeither加倒装soneither / nore.g. 1)  肯定句he is fond of animals. i’m fond of animals, too.   = he is fond of animals. so am i.   he comes from england. i’m from england, too.   = he comes from england. so do i.   he enjoyed himself at the party last night. i enjoyed myself, too.   = he enjoyed himself at the party last night. so did i.   he will get there on time. i will get there on time, too.   = he will get there on time. so will i.   he can speak english well. i can speak english well, too.   = he can speak english well. so can i.      2) 否定句 he isn’t fond of animals. i’m not fond of animals, either.   = he isn’t fond of animals. neither am i.   he doesn’t come from england. i don’t come from england, either.   = he doesn’t come from england. nor do i.   he didn’t enjoy himself at the party last night. i didn’t enjoy myself, either.   = he didn’t enjoy himself at the party last night. neither did i.   he won’t get there on time. i won’t get there on time, either.   = he won’t get there on time. nor will i.   he can’t speak english well. i can’t speak english well, either.   = he can’t speak english well. neither can i.注: 比较 “so +倒装” 与 “so+陈述”   “so +倒装”表示 “也”,  “so+陈述”表示 “同意对方所说的话”共3页,当前第1页123
  • Module 10 My perfect holiday
    e.g. -- tom is good at math. 汤姆数学很好.-- so is mary. 马莉也是.    -- tom is good at math. 汤姆数学很好.-- so he is. 他的确是.10. have a fantastic/good time 玩得高兴11. somewhere  adv. 某地  e.g. i’d like to go somewhere warm to spend the spring festival.     我想去个暖和的地方过春节.   anywhere   adv. 任何地方  (多用语否定句或疑问句)   e.g. you can fly to anywhere in the world from here.       你可以从这里飞往世界各地.      did you go anywhere yesterday? 你昨天去了什么地方吗?   nowhere    adv.  任何地方都不, 没有地方   e.g. the poor old man has got nowhere to live.      那个可怜的老人没有地方住.       he jumped from nowhere. 他不知从哪儿跳出来的.  everywhere   adv.  到处, 任何地方 (= here and there)  e.g. i can’t find it, though i’ve looked everywhere. 我虽然到处找, 但还是没找到.12. take the train to paris  =  go to paris by train 乘火车去巴黎13. outdoor  adj. 室外的 outdoor life 野外生活  outdoors  adv.   indoor  adj. 室内的 indoor sports 室内运动  indoors   adv.14. something is/goes wrong with my bike. 我的自行车坏了.   = there is something wrong with my bike.15. it takes sb. some time to do sth. 花费某人一些时间做某事.e.g. it took me two hours to finish the work. 完成这项工作花了我两个小时的时间.16.  so + adj./adv. +  that  +句子   如此…以致于…e.g. the girl is so lovely that everyone loves her.   这个女孩儿这么可爱,大家都喜欢她.   the journey took so long that we had to come back immediately.   这次旅行花费时间这么长以致于我们得立刻回来.   he was so fat that he couldn’t get through the hole.    他太胖了以致于他过不去这个洞.   he runs so fast that nobody can catch up with him.   他跑得这么快以致于没人能赶得上.   she loved playing the piano so much that she gave her life to it.   她如此喜欢弹钢琴以致于她一生都致力于她.区别于so that 表目的, “为了”too + adj./adv. + to do sth.  太…以致于不能…e.g. the box is too heavy to carry. 这个箱子太重以致于搬不动.  ( = the box is so heavy that i can’t carry it. )   the girl is too young to go to school. 这个女孩儿太小了还不能上学.  ( = the girl is so young that she can’t go to school. )共3页,当前第2页123
       it’s too cold to go swimming. 天太冷了,不能去游泳.  ( = it’s so cold that we can’t go swimming. )   the math problem is too difficult to work out.   这道数学题太难了, 做不出来.  ( = the math problem is so difficult that i can’t work it out. )17. stay/keep in touch with sb. 与某人保持联络   lose touch with sb. 与某人失去联络18. have a safe trip! 一路平安   have a nice trip! 祝你旅行愉快!19. perfect  adj. 完美的e.g. practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧.20. gate 大门, 登机门21.it’s time (for sb) to do sth.(某人)该做某事了,到做某事的时间了 = it’s time for sth. e.g. it’s time (for you) to have lunch. = it’s time for lunch.    (你)该吃午饭了.    it’s time (for us) to go to school. = it’s time for school.    (我们)该上学了.共3页,当前第3页123
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.