查看: 42|回复: 0

写分享的初中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-22 09:41:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  分享是一种博爱的心境,学会分享,就学会了生活。下面是小编为大家精心整理的关于写分享的初中英语作文,希望能够帮助到你们。
  分享
  In my opinion sharing brings happiness so I often share my things with others.
  For exampleit is enjoyable for me to share my snacks with friends. The moments we eat and talk happily often make my heart full of joy. At home I always share the stories of my school life with my parents. Sharing has also brought a great deal of happiness to the whole family.
  All in all sharing can bring countless happiness. Let's share our beloved things with others!
  在我看来分享带来幸福所以我经常与别人分享我的东西。
  例如,它的乐趣让我与朋友分享我的零食。我们吃的时候幸福往往让我的心充满了喜悦。在家里我总是和父母分享我的学校生活的故事。也分享给整个家庭带来了很大的快乐。
  总之分享可以带来数不清的幸福。我们与他人分享我们的心爱的东西!
  分享
  Sharing brings me a lot. Among them confidence is the most precious thing sharing brings me.
  After I got into Junior Three I was in a new class. I often shared ups and downs with my new friends. All the things changed after the first test the competitive atmosphere made me nervous. I am failed.My world turned into grey in my mind until my best friends put his hand on my shoulder. As soon as I shared my feelings with him. I felt extremely relaxed and his encouraging word brought back my confidence.
  The confidence sharing brings will lead me to success.
  分享给我带来了很多。其中最珍贵的东西分享给我带来了信心。
  我进入初三后我在一个新班级。我经常与我的新朋友分享起伏。第一个测试后所有的东西都换了竞争气氛让我紧张。我失败了。我的世界变成了灰色的,直到我最好的朋友把手放在我的肩膀上。当我与他分享我的感情。我感到非常放松和鼓励的话带回了我的信心。
  分享将会使我有成功的信念。
  分享
  Sharing is very important for us Chinese.
  As is known to all China is a country with the largest population in the world. Sources are badly needed in our country. If we share the cars there will be less traffic on the road and we can move faster.If we do so we can save sources less pollute the air and keep our society balanced.
  分享对我们中国人来说非常重要。
  众所周知中国是世界上人口最多的国家。在我国来源是急需的。如果我们共享汽车将会有更少的交通的道路上我们可以更快。如果我们这样做我们可以节省资源减少污染空气和保持社会的平衡。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.