主题

40万

帖子

121万

积分

VIP用户

积分
发表于 2021-6-14 10:54:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
你要么喝个烂醉,睡个好觉,学会遗忘,要么就义无反顾换个遍体鳞伤,再图个无怨无悔。You can either get drunk, get a good sleep, learn to forget, or you can just go back and change into a person full of bruises, and then figure out no regrets.

等与不等我都等了,在与不在乎,我都不在乎了,爱过就是爱过,不爱也是不爱了。Waiting and not waiting I have waited, whether or not I don't care, I don't care anymore, love is love, love is not love.

我总是在想你失去我,会不会难过,会不会后悔,但是我现在明白自始至终都是我,沉漫在爱里是我自己不放过自己。I always think you lose me, will be sad, will not regret, but I now understand that it is me from the beginning to the end, sink in love is I do not let myself go.

我把我的时间,我的喜欢,我的用心,我的卑微和爱都无条件送给你,却发现一直是我在单方面的自作多情。I give my time, my love, my heart, my lowliness and love to you unconditionally, but I find that I have been acting unilaterally.

“你还记得她吗?”“早忘了,哈哈”“我还没说是谁。”\\\"Do you remember her?\\\" \\\"I forgot, ha ha.\\\"I haven't said who it is

别那么快告诉我你的真心话好嘛,我不想听,我只想多一点时间待在你身边,只需要待着就行了。Don't tell me your truth so quickly. I don't want to hear it. I just want to spend more time with you, just stay.

我在你看不见的地方想着你,你在我看不见的地方陪着谁。I think of you where you can't see, who are you with where I can't see.

你每次把我哄回来都没有对我好,也没有珍惜我,一次次的妥协,反而让你越来越狂妄自大,这次就罚你再也没有我了。Every time you coax me back, you don't treat me well or cherish me. Each time you compromise, you become more and more arrogant. This time, you will be punished for not having me again.

我可以做到什么都不在乎,却做不到忽视你眼里对她的疼爱。I can do nothing about it, but I can't ignore the love for her in your eyes.点赞加关注带您了解生活中更多美好图片来自网络/侵删
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.