查看: 61|回复: 0

简介英文自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-26 11:38:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  自我介绍的内容是指自我介绍时所表述的主体部分,即在自我介绍时表述的具体形式。那么英语的简介自我介绍该怎么写呢?下面师哈哈网小编为你整理了简介英文自我介绍,欢迎阅读。
简介英文自我介绍 篇【1】  Hello, everyone!This is really a great honor to have this opportunity, and I believe I can make a good performance today.
  Now I will introduce myself briefly.My name is ...I came from Laifeng in Hubei Enshi, which is a small beautiful developing town.
  Does anyone know there? My hobbies are walking, seeing scenery and cheating and playing games on internet.
  I like playing basketball , football, table tennies and badminton in my leisure time.If some of you have similar hobbies, i am so glad that you can play whth me.I hope that i can study my English well,and make more friends in the future and have a very unforgettable college life! Thank you!
简介英文自我介绍 篇【2】  I am a 21-year-old female from Guangxi Province. I was enrolled into ... University in 20xx and my major is Chinese language and literature. I study hard and often get good grades in all my courses.
  I love reading Chinese novels, short stories, poems and proses. I like writing too. I keep a diary. It is my closest companion.
  Not like others, I sometimes would read out what I write in my diary to my best friends to share my joy and sorrow with them. I am an outgoing person and get along with others very well.(95 words)
简介英文自我介绍 篇【3】  Good afternoon,everyone.
  i am very glad to be here for your interview. I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.
  Now i will introduce myself briefly. I am 22 years old, born in ChongQing proveince and I am a senior(大四学生) student in XXX(某学校). My major is XXX(专业名称), In the past 3 years, I spend most of my time on study. I have passed CET/3/4 /6.
  I am open—minded , quickly thoughs and skillful in searching for information on internet . I can operate computer well . In my spare time, I have broad interests .Such as reading ,surfing the internet ,enjoying music ,writing some articles on my blog and even chatting with foreign friends online if possible .
  I ways believe working hard can bring us more opportunities . I am a hard working person especially do the thing which i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is.
  ok, that is all,thank you for your attention.
  • 简介英文自我介绍
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.