查看: 58|回复: 0

Unit 1 Visiting relatives

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-26 11:23:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一、教学内容:module 4 relationships unit 1 visiting relatives period 1(一)课标单词(二)重点短语(三)语法知识(四)描述出行情况 二、知识总结与归纳(一)课标单词1. invite             2. expensive                  3. brochure4. agent              5. soon (二)重点短语1. have got                 2. live in         3. invite sb. to do4. travel agent            5. at the end of (august)                     6. travel to7. stay with               8. talk to (三)语法知识1. adjectives to make comparisons 形容词的比较级1) 一般句式的构成: a + is / are+ 形容词比较级+ than + b 如果是代词i, you, he 等,则a 是主格,b 是宾格 e.g.:  she   is   taller than    me.      主格        比较级    宾格         it’s   more interesting than    plane.     主格        比较级          名词 2) 形容词比较等级的构成 英语形容词比较等级有三个:原级,比较级和最高级。 形容词比较等级形式变化有规则的和不规则的两种。 规则变化 a. 单音节词末尾加-er(比较级),-est(最高级) e.g.: 原级 比较级   最高级 great  greater  the greatest small  smaller  the smallest clean  cleaner  the cleanest b. 单音节如以e结尾,只加-r(比较级),-st(最高级) e.g.: 原级  比较级   最高级 fine   finer    the finest nice   nicer   the nicest wide   wider  the widest c. 闭音节单音节词如末尾只有一个辅音字母,需先双写这个辅音字母,再加-er(比较级),-est(最高级) e.g.: 原级 比较级   最高级 big   bigger   the biggest hot   hotter   the hottest red   redder   the reddest d. 少数以-y,-er,ow,-ble结尾的双音节词,末尾加-er(比较级),-est(最高级)。以-y结尾的词,如-y前是辅音字母,则变y为-i,再加-er和-est。以-e结尾的词只加-r和-st。 共2页,当前第1页12
  • Unit 1 Visiting relatives
    e.g.: 原级 比较级   最高级 clever cleverer  the cleverest narrow narrower the narrowest easy   easier   the easiest e. 其它双音节和多音节词皆在前面加单词more和most。 e.g.: 原级     比较级       最高级 careful   more careful   the most careful difficult  more difficult   the most difficult delicious  more delicious  the most delicious 不规则变化 原级        比较级    最高级 good/well    better      the best bad            worse     the worst many/much   more     the most little            less      the least 2. how long –句型‘how long-’ is used to ask about a period of time.—how long does it take sb.to do? 做某事花费某人多少时间?—it takes sb. some time to do 做某事花费了某人……时间。无人称:e.g.: - how long does it take to travel from shanghai to beijing?- it takes about two and a half hours by plane.在回答中可以省略 to do有人称:e.g.: - how long does it take you to travel from shanghai to beijing?- it takes me about two and a half hours by plane. (四)描述出行情况1. where? 2. when?3. duration?4. how?5. how long?6. why?e.g.:i would like to visit qingdao.i’m going to travel to qingdao on august 28.i’m going to stay there for 5 days.i’m going to travel by train. it takes about 16 hours to get to qingdao by train.the train is slower but cheaper. 【典型例题】complete kitty’s travelling plan.1. where? tokyo 2. when?october 153. duration?for 2 weeks4. how?by plane5. how long?about 2 hours6. why?more expensive but fasterkitty’s travelling plan      _____                  ___________________________________ 参考答案kitty’s travelling plani would like to visit tokyo.i’m going to travel to tokyo on october 15.i’m going to stay there for 2 weeks.i’m going to travel by plane. it takes about 2 hours to travel by plane.the plane is more expensive but it’s faster.共2页,当前第2页12
  • Unit 1 Visiting relatives
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.