查看: 64|回复: 0

关于点名制度的高中英语作文模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-13 02:53:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我们读书的时候,老师或者是学生干部都会用点名来记录学生的考勤。这是好还是不好呢?你对于点名有什么看法呢?下面师哈哈网小编为你整理了关于点名制度的高中英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
  关于点名制度的高中英语作文篇1  Most students don't like their names be called,neither do I.Calling students' name is not a very good practice in the class.Because it makes students nervous.When students get nervous,they cannot focus,and will cause them anxious and not wanting to go to school.They will be afraid of teachers,and will not like study anymore.In the end,they will fail the class.Many experts point out that calling names is a very bad practice in education.
  关于点名制度的高中英语作文篇2  Nowadays required class attendance is very common at colleges and universities . Most people accept is as a necessary policy to ensure the normal teaching order and create a good study atmosphere . Besides , they think it is a good urge for those students who lack self-discipline .
  However , still some others do not agree this argument . In their opinion , rigid attendance policies do not benefit students' studies . A student may have to give up a lecture which the finds vital to has studies simply because he dare not run the risk of being penalized for his absence of his course . Besides , they say there is no proven correlation between attendance and performance .
  As for me , I am in favor of the latter opinion . Requited class attendance may secure one hundred percent attendance for a course , but it does not make much sense . A student may never be absent in a course , but who knows whether or not he is just sitting there daydreaming all the time . Therefore , a student should be allowed to decide for himself whether an in-class experience is worthwhile .
关于点名制度的高中英语作文篇3  Mr. Wang spoke at the school last Monday.
  Mr. Wang focuses on the students' arrival in the school; Students must arrive at school at 7:30 and 8:00 every Monday morning. Students who arrive at school on Sunday must be between 4:30pm and 5:00pm, not too late or too early.
  At the school meeting, Mr. Wang praised the class that arrived at the school on Sunday. I criticized some of my classmates who were late on Monday.
  Students, the state law, the family rules, the school has the school charter, please everyone strictly abide by our school of the school regulations, make our campus more orderly.
关于点名制度的高中英语作文篇4  Should Class Attendance Be Required ?
  Nowadays required class attendance is very common at colleges and universities . Most people accept is as a necessary policy to ensure the normal teaching order and create a good study atmosphere . Besides , they think it is a good urge for those students who lack self-discipline .
  However , still some others do not agree this argument . In their opinion , rigid attendance policies do not benefit students' studies . A student may have to give up a lecture which the finds vital to has studies simply because he dare not run the risk of being penalized for his absence of his course . Besides , they say there is no proven correlation between attendance and performance .
  As for me , I am in favor of the latter opinion . Requited class attendance may secure one hundred percent attendance for a course , but it does not make much sense . A student may never be absent in a course , but who knows whether or not he is just sitting there daydreaming all the time . Therefore , a student should be allowed to decide for himself whether an in-class experience is worthwhile .
关于点名制度的高中英语作文篇5  Most students don't like their names be called,neither do I.Calling students' name is not a very good practice in the class.Because it makes students nervous.When students get nervous,they cannot focus,and will cause them anxious and not wanting to go to school.They will be afraid of teachers,and will not like study anymore.In the end,they will fail the class.Many experts point out that calling names is a very bad practice in education.
关于点名制度的高中英语作文篇6  Just consider the teachers' goal again and we can get more out of the problem. The point of all the things is that we should find a better way to arouse the students' enthusiasm and efficiency to study and attendance requirement is just one of the methods. One's course performance is measured by his or her efforts and efficiency rather than the time he spends to attend class. A student may have a high rate of attendance but low study efficiency. What's more, if we make a close research about the college education we can see why college education is not welcome. A sense of being compelled to study and not being trusted is the most important factor in it. Students in colleges tend to think they are already grown-ups who're responsible for what they can do and what they want to do. The attendance checking makes them feel that they are treated like children and thus may destroy the enthusiasm of study or even cause them to cheat the teachers in different ways. Another factor that bears the same importance is the classes, or to say the teachers them selves. Why do students fail to follow the courses? One thing that can not be denied is that many classes are simply too boring.Teachers only repeat their materials from the textbook and students feel they can gain nothing from it. For the third but not the least one, students do lack a strong desire to study and responsibility for themselves these days. Their life is filled with too many things such as PCs, TVs, and a lot of other things.These make them impetuous and unable to sit down quietly studying.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.