查看: 37|回复: 0

mydream英语作文初中

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-12 08:06:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  让我们随风自由奔跑,去追逐伟大、神圣的梦想吧!你知道怎么写一篇我的梦想的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的mydream英语作文初中,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
mydream英语作文初中篇1  Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer, not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous, but this has been my pursuit! My dream is to want to have a folk life! I want it to become a beautiful painting, it is not only sharp colors, but also the colors are bleak, I do not rule out the painting is part of the black, but I will treasure these bleak colors! Not yet, how about, a colorful painting, if not bleak, add color, how can it more prominent American? Life is like painting, painting the bright red color represents life beautiful happy moments. Painting a bleak color represents life difficult, unpleasant time. You may find a flat with a beautiful road is not very good yet, but I do not think it will. If a person lives flat then what is the point? Life is only a short few decades, I want it to go Finally, Each memory is a solid.
mydream英语作文初中篇2  My Dream
  Everyone has his dream. My dream is to be a famous journalist in the future. When I grow up, I'm going to be a journalist. Next year, I'm going to write articles for magazines and newspapers. I'm going to a university in Beijing after senior school. Maybe I'm going to find a part-time job and save some money. Next, I'm going to work for a TV station as a journalist. Then I'm going to travel all over the world. What is your dream in the future? Would you like to tell me ?
mydream英语作文初中篇3  When my teacher asks me what do I want to be in the future, I have nothing to tell her, because I don’t know what I want to do. But when I see a good movie about a teacher, I know the answer, my dream job is to be a teacher. Just like my dear teacher, she inspires me all the time and gives me the courage to move on.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.