查看: 47|回复: 0

高中英语学习英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-6 02:52:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  听、说、读、写是英语的四个基本技能,而写作是最能够体现出学生英语的综合能力。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的高中英语学习英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
高中英语学习英语作文篇1  Learning english can be a very difficult task for most people, this is because we dont live in a environment where we are forced to speak or write english. so i think the best way to learn english is by communicating with others using the lagnguage itself and not just learn from the book. Im sure if you live in an environment such as a foreign country and were forced to speak and write english everyday then your english will imprve dramatically.
  Although we must agree that we need to read and write english from the book in order to get the foundations that we need for basic communication, this is essential but as i said, this is only a foundation, what you develop afterwards all depends on your ability to adapt to an environment and your courage.
高中英语学习英语作文篇2  English is one of my best subjects and I started learning English when I was ten years old. But at the very beginning,listening seemed a little difficult for me. So I have been doing a lot of listening practice,such as listening to tapes,watching English TV programs. And I found it really helpful. In fact,there are some more helpful ways to learn English well. For example,I enjoy singing English songs and I want to join an English club or find a pen pal from English-speaking countries. I believe that nothing is impossible if you put your heart into it。
高中英语学习英语作文篇3  English is the most widely used international language of today. It is spoken by more than half of the people of the world. Some speak English as their own language, and some speak it as a second language.
  By learning English we can enlarge our mental horizons and increase our knowledgebecause we shall have a better chance of reading a wide variety of books, newspapers, and magazines.
  English is also useful in other different fields of life such as businessand commerce. Indeed, many businessmen build their success upontheir good knowledge of English. Students sometimes study their subjects in English. Businessmen use English at their meetings; scientists and doctors write articles in English; tourists speak English when they go abroad, it helps them enjoy their tripsand communicate with other people to develop better understanding and establish new friendships.
  Moreover, English helps us follow television programs and enjoy interesting films, and read the literature of other people. English is particularly important in the fields of science and technology. There are many scientific books that we shall not be able to enjoy withou good knowledge of English. Besides, technology of the modern world is, as a matter of fact, available in English. We would be completely ignorant of many scientific facts without knowledge of English.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.