查看: 42|回复: 0

大学生优秀英语演讲稿_你值得拥有

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-5 00:45:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  在进行英语演讲时还要加强自身心理素质的准备,避免在演讲时出现紧张的现象。下面是师哈哈网小编为大家整理了大学生优秀英语演讲稿3篇,希望能够帮到你。
大学生优秀英语演讲稿篇1  Hello everybody! My name is Chen Xuanlin. It is my pleasure to be here to share my opinions of growing pains.
  Grow up, like a boat in my life, driving the wave surface. Sometimes, be in calm, sometimes be in rough. But the boat I was growing up, not everything is going. For me, sour,sweet,bitter,ho t,everything .
  Now, as I grow up, are becoming adults, so in the eyes of parents, I was no longer to be a kid. Sometimes, they say "you've grown up,not a children!" When I listen to this,my head will be pain.
  When I was a little boy, my life is so relaxed.But now, in front of the waves are bigger, and more twists and turns the sea,I become a middle school student, that I have all gone past. I'm taller, homework more, study more subjects,have more test.When I was a boy, I am wrong no matter what happened, no one to blame me.But now,if I do something wrong,my parents will shout. The relaxe time will far away from me.I will be more busy.
  Study pressure always troubling me. Grown up, more work gradually like hills. After school, I do not dare to play, to see their favorite book, I'm afraid I can't complete the work, I can only try very hard to make the pen in my book on wave, for example, I have to run on the way home. The course also gradually heavy. Every home in the evening review, I looked at a lot of books, I really do not know to study what subject, is Chinese? Or math? Or geography? Or……
  What should I do? To look life in the future.
大学生优秀英语演讲稿篇2  I have been in University for about one year. During my stay here, I came to realize that university life is like drinking coke. We experience all tastes of life here, sour, sweet, bitter and hot.
  I am from Province, which is far away from here. I often miss my Mum, friends, and relatives in my hometown. However, I can't see them very often. So loneliness always keeps me company. I am sad that I can't be there with them.
  Lucky for me, life in university is rich and colorful. With more free time,we can do many more things besides study, such as joining
  societies clubs, and taking part-time jobs. Such activities not only make our life more colorful, but also help us improve all kinds of skills. The university is a society miniature, what we learn here will benefit our future life.
  Our path in life will not always be smooth. Setbacks can't be avoided. Failing an important exam, break up with boy or girl friend, or refused by a promising company, such setbacks are likely to get us down. Sometimes we fell so frustrated that we even burst into tears. Drinkin coke is wonderful, despite the undesirble consequent hiccups. It's bitter, sour and peppery, but also sweet. And you'll even feel excited after gulping down a glass. A college experience is part of growing up. We cry, smile, fall in love, get hurt, leave, learn and then we become a better person.
  University life is like drinking coke. I'm experiencing it. And I know, I enjoy it!
大学生优秀英语演讲稿篇3  As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.
  But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...
  I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.
  I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.
  I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.
  If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English every day , it will love me too.
  I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!
  Thank you!
  • 大学生优秀英语演讲稿_你值得拥有
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.