查看: 57|回复: 0

高一简单英语作文带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-4 02:55:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  在英语教学中,英语作文的写作是教学的重点和难点。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的高一简单英语作文带翻译,希望对你有帮助!
高一简单英语作文带翻译篇1  Smoking And Health Today smoking is a widespread habit ali over the world. Not only the old, the youth, but also middle school students have been engaged in smoking. Many of them think that smoking is a smart symbol. However, smoking is harmful to one's ,health. It contributes a lot of lung cancer, from which many people have died in the past years. It can also cause many other diseases. In a word, if you smoke, you do have a much greater chance of losing your health. Furthermore, scientific research shows that smoking is not only harmful to smokers themselves, but also a threat to public health, especially to women and children. Therefore, many countries have made laws forbidding smokers to smoke m public places such as cinemas, stations, hospitals, and so on Giveup smoking! If you don't smoke, don't start. Give upsmoking for the sake of your health, for the sake of your family, and for the sake of the whole world.
  吸烟与健康 现在,吸烟是一个世界范围的习惯,不仅老年人、青年人吸烟,就连中学生也加入到这个行列中来,他们中的许多人认为吸烟是一种潇洒的象征。 然而,吸烟对人的健康是有害的,它会引起肺癌,在刚刚过去的几年中;许多人因此而丧命,还可能引发其他的疾病。总之,如果你吸烟的话,你就很可能失去拥有健康的机会,更进一步说,科学研究显示,吸烟不仅危害吸烟者本人,而且对公共健康来说,也是一个凶兆,尤其是对妇女和孩子。因此,许多国家都制定了不准在公共场合吸烟的法规,例如:电影院,车站,医院等地。 戒烟吧,如果你还未染上,请不要开始;戒烟吧,为了你的健康,为了你的家庭的健康,为了整个世界的健康
高一简单英语作文带翻译篇2  When someone asks me: What is your Chinese dream? I will answer it without any hesitation: to be a good doctor. The reason why I want to be a doctor is that I want to save people’s lives as possible as I can. When I was young, I had a terrible car accident. Thanks to the doctors, they brought me back to life. From then on, to be a good doctor has always been an inspiration to me. I will study hard to make sure that my dream will come true in the future.
  当有人问我:你的中国梦是什么?我会毫不犹豫的回答:当一个好医生。我当医生的原因就是为了救助更多的人。当我年纪还小时,我遇到了很严重的车祸。多亏了医生,把我从死亡线上救了回来。从那时起,要当一个好医生的梦想就一直激励着我。我一定要努力学习,在不久的将来实现自己的梦想。
  Chinese dream is made up of every ordinary people’s dreams. We should do our best to make our dream come true.
  中国梦由每个普通人的梦想组成。我们应该尽自己最大的努力去实现我们的梦想。
高一简单英语作文带翻译篇3  A Shining Star A good teacher is like a shining star to students. Miss Li, my senior middle school English teacher, is a shining star in my life. When I began my senior middle school years, I had difficulty in learning English. I dared not speak English aloud in public because of my poor pronunciation and intonation.I could not get high marks and grammar was not right at all.Afraid of being lanughed at,I never put up my hand to answer questions in English class.When Miss Li found out my situation,she encouraged me and lent me a hand,which rapidly improved my English.With her help,I became interested in English and eventually got high marks. Miss Li,like a shining star,shines in my path of success.
  一颗闪亮的星 一个好老师对学生来说就像一颗闪亮的星。李老师,我高中时的英语老师,就是我生命中的一颗闪亮的星。 刚上高中时,我英语学得很吃力。我不敢在公开场合说英语,因为我的语音、语调彳艮糟糕,英语成绩彳艮差,语法一塌糊涂。害怕被嘲笑,所以英语课上我从来不举手回答问题。李老师发现我的情况后,向我伸出了援助之手,并鼓励我。这一切使我很快提高了英语水平。在她的帮助下,我渐渐对英语感兴趣了,成绩也提高了。 李老师,就像一颗闪亮的星照耀着我前进的道路。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.