查看: 81|回复: 0

Module 4 New technology

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-4 01:49:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
unit 3 language in use学习目标: 1. 掌握模块的重点词汇和句型。         2. 熟练掌握if 状语从句.         3. 学会看说明书,并知道如何使用手机,制作和发送一张电子贺卡和找到新的信息.重点和难点:1.be(get) ready to do sth. 准备做某事你们准备好跑吗?are you ________ run?be (get) ready for sth = prepare for sth 为…. 做准备他们正为考试做准备they ___________________ the exam.2. look up 查找 (在字典里查找)如果你不懂这个单词,在字典里查找它.if you don’t know the word , ________________the dictionary.课前预习:(一)1. 找出三个或以上的if 条件状语从句________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________二.选择填空(   )1. if it           tomorrow, we’ll go to the great wall.        a.doesn’t rain          b.won’t rain c.not rains        d.isn’t rain(   )2. i’ll go swimming with you if i ______ free tomorrow.a. will be      b. shall be  c. am  d. was(   )3.i’ll give him the book if he _________a .is coming   b .will come  c .come   d .comes(   )4.we will be late for class if we _________ hurry.a .don’t     b .aren’t   c .won’t  d .doesn’t(   )5.____ you are not too tired, let’s go for a walk.a .because  b .if   c .whether  d .before(   )6.i don’t know if it _______ tomorrow. if it ____ i  will stay at home.a .will rain , rains  b. rains, will rain  c. will rain, will rain d .rains, rains(   )7.i don’t know this word. i’ll _______ in the dictionary.a .look up  b .look it up  c .look up it  d. looked it up三.完成句子:1. 如果明天不下雨,请来参加我的聚会.if it ______________ tomorrow , come to my party.2. 如果你想看电视,把它打开.if you want to watch tv, ________________.3. 你可以在词典上查到那个新单词.you can ____________ the new word ______ the dictionary.4. 如果红灯亮的话,就稍等一会儿.______ the red light ______________, ____________ a moment.5.    如果你不喜欢这个节目,把电视关了.if you don’ like the programme, _______ the tv________.
  • Module 4 New technology
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.